Adam Schiff threatens Elon Musk

This is part of a nationwide push for censorship and damaging outlets that are not in lockstep with the M5M.

Schiff is an authoritarian and liar.

You people had no problem when Musk and Trump were giving your side money. The only appropriate analogy I can think of is the prostitute that despises and disgusted by her client yet sells out for the money. Then, once he stops being her client, the prostitute can just focus on the hate and anger since the money is gone.

I agree with equating lefties and whores.

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say
Then he needs to be removed from office. He stated he saw the evidence of Russia collusion. Well there wasn't any, so he lied.

It's the same old story. Democrats call differences of opinions by all Rs lies. Schiff is one of the biggest offenders. And that boys and girls is how Democrats suppress dissenting opinions and free speech. It's destroying our first amendment. MAGA

This reminds me of how we get ourselves into wars.

We fund one side and then in the end that side uses that funding against us. Same thing here. Musk has received millions in government welfare and he ends up biting the hand that fed him.
Reminds me of Biden...just roll over for big bucks.

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say
Project much? :poke:

This is part of a nationwide push for censorship and damaging outlets that are not in lockstep with the M5M.

Schiff is an authoritarian and liar.
We have seen the right censoring books and subjects to be taught in school that don't conform with white supremacy.

Schiff is a wart on the face of the nation. He should keep Elon’s name out his fuckin mouth.

Dems are so mad they do not have the power to lie and censor on Twitter anymore.

I fucking love it.

Dems are so mad they do not have the power to lie and censor on Twitter anymore.

I fucking love it.
The ones that are left. In the last 2 years, a lot of them left the Democrat Party because deep state dems' false narratives were getting too hard to defend. Some of them went to a tent meeting to taunt Christians but left with a love for Jesus who blessed them with hope and goodness.

Forum List

Back