Add curfew violation too Rittenhouse charges

Of course no protesters were charged
That's what makes this charge rather laughable. This type of selective prosecution never works. It's like admitting they got nothing.
That’s exactly what they are saying, this means they have zero confidence in any murder charge.

Rittenhouse is a misguided youth probably brought up by ignorant parents. He didn't live in Kenosha Wisconsin but Illinois and went there looking for trouble and he found it. You idiots who think he's a hero are bat shit crazy. He deserves to be brought up on charges and found guilty. I also believe that if nobody started riots that includes antifa and white nationalist this country would be a lot better.

Rittenhouse is a misguided youth probably brought up by ignorant parents. He didn't live in Kenosha Wisconsin but Illinois and went there looking for trouble and he found it. You idiots who think he's a hero are bat shit crazy. He deserves to be brought up on charges and found guilty. I also believe that if nobody started riots that includes antifa and white nationalist this country would be a lot better.
He went there looking to help out against the rioters burning the city down----that is not looking for trouble..that is doing the right thing.

He works in Kenosha which is 20 miles from his home. Nice attempt at deflection....well, not really, but either way, you're stupid, and wrong.

He went there looking to help out against the rioters burning the city down----that is not looking for trouble..that is doing the right thing.

The new Leftest don't understand protecting themselves. All they understand is government rule over them. And at the same time they want the police defunded. They are misguided under Marxism and Communism.

We understand you can't even protect yourself. It is left up to us to protect your pussy ass. You can't even understand you're being mind controlled and believe the propaganda of the MSM. Well I tell you what, we are going to be the ones that save you're pussy little ass why you cry in you're basement.

Again....

Please tell me why I can not tell people who are this stupid that suicide is their best option? Pieces of shit like this will NEVER contribute anything to the planet until their nitrogen seeps back into the soil.

We understand you can't even protect yourself. It is left up to us to protect your pussy ass. You can't even understand you're being mind controlled and believe the propaganda of the MSM. Well I tell you what, we are going to be the ones that save you're pussy little ass why you cry in you're basement.

Bullshit.

I for one will not expend a single calorie defending parasites like him. I will wait until the hordes of thug rats cannibalize and eviscerate these sniveling leftist pieces of shit in their own homes, and as the rats search new sources of food outside the confines of the city, then I will expend that single calorie with my index finger and feed the buzzards.

These asswipes are already dead and they don't know it.

Can't wait until Kyle is found not guilty, same for the cops in Milwaukee, and people burn down more black hoods. Hilarious, anyone need popcorn?

Forum List

Back