Add Wire Fraud to the List

keep hoping. maybe if they can reach the 10,000 criminal counts threshold they can wear the jury down... they will push the button for guilt just to make it all stop.

By a corrupt DOJ?
A DoJ that consists overwhelmingly of Republicans, headed by a Republican, prosecuting cases where all the witnesses are not only Republicans, but former aides picked and appointed by Trump, and confirmed by Republican Senators.

Good luck with that narrative.
4i6Ckte.gif

A DoJ that consists overwhelmingly of Republicans, headed by a Republican, prosecuting cases where all the witnesses are not only Republicans, but former aides picked and appointed by Trump, and confirmed by Republican Senators.

Good luck with that narrative.
4i6Ckte.gif
The DOJ and FBI have been working 100% for the Democratic Party ever since Donald J Trump rocked their world in 2016. It's obvious and undeniable.

What if the indictments are correct?

You can't say they aren't, since you don't follow Trump around all day.

So what if the indictments are proven to be correct?

If they cant prove that Trump personally directed rioters to break into the capitol building, then they want to try to claim he was not factual about the election outcome.Or if not that a myriad of other things .as long as he can be prevented from being President. Hell , aside from INTENT, if not being factual is such a criminal offense they might as well deliver stacks of orange jump suits to the Congress floor and demand they change now.

If they cant prove that Trump personally directed rioters to break into the capitol building, then they want to try to claim he was not factual about the election outcome.Or if not that a myriad of other things .as long as he can be prevented from being President. Hell , aside from INTENT, if not being factual is such a criminal offense they might as well deliver stacks of orange jump suits to the Congress floor and demand they change now.
So if the indictment is found to be accurate, nothing should be done?

So if the indictment is found to be accurate, nothing should be done?

I cant make a blanket statement on that. I would have to judge each of those indictments, because its the intent of the prosecution that is suspect. Democrats have been trying to indict Trump of something ever since he became president, literally waiting on his every phone call to find something to call a crime.

Forum List

Back