Adidas removes Bella Hadid from ad campaign after criticism from Israel

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a huge amount of influence one country holds over one of the worlds major brands.
Ive been an adidas man since I was 12. Bought hundreds of them and would not be seen dead in any inferior brand, I am not sure I will buy any more.

Germany has always had a sensitive spot when it comes to Israel. Understandably so. But this is a step too far.

This is a huge amount of influence one country holds over one of the worlds major brands.
Ive been an adidas man since I was 12. Bought hundreds of them and would not be seen dead in any inferior brand, I am not sure I will buy any more.

Germany has always had a sensitive spot when it comes to Israel. Understandably so. But this is a step too far.

What's "ridiculous" about Israel complaining about a company having anti-semites as spokespeople?

The company isn't located in Israel, Adidas can do what they like if they are willing to deal with the push back.

"Kauft nicht bei Juden"

What is a step too far? That you are an anti-Semite and others do not tolerate this? Adidas is totally right: Since Olympia 1972 in Munich anti-Semitism under sportsmen is not tolerable. Specially when the Olympic games in France soon will start. It was a damn bad idea from them to remember to a shoe out of this time of history and to make this shoe [blood-]red and to let it present from a Palestinian woman who often verbally attacked Israel and all Jews. I guess Adidas should fire some more people. Let us all hope the best for Olympia 2024.

And, Tommy, when did you say to Palestinians they should force their "government", the terror organisation Hamas, to give back all kidnapped people who did do the very heavy crime to visit a music festival and to communicate with each other and not against each other?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back