🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Adios Mike

Glaad1.jpg
Guilt by association ...seig heil! How about telling us what was anti-gay about the bill?

How about you go read the threads about it. Why do you need to be educated on the same thing over and over?

Are you mentally retarded?
I've never read or discussed the bill. I know better than to believe a foaming retard like you so I asked. You couldn't answer, and I'm not surprised.

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong.

still a blithering idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd ask if you're actually here to debate this time, but we all know the answer to that. Why don't we just skip to the part where you leave without making any actual contributions to the thread discussion?

I'd ask wtf your inane ramblings have to do with the topic, but you have NO idea, sooooo
I already contributed twice. You must have skipped the first page. I'm not the least bit surprised, you don't seem to actually enjoy reading, you'd be better informed if you did.

the topic was how MUCH Indiana dispised Pence

and you wrote

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong

YOU'RE A BLITHERING IDIOT .... I-D-I-O-T !
In response to a comment that was on topic. Correcting someone is contributing. It sounds like you just don't like what I have to say~

Awww because he upset you homos? LOL

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!

Out of government? Sure. But that is a two way street. and If someone want's their religion out on the streets, there is nothing you can do about it. Also, the principles a religion gives people are fair game for inclusion in government, as long as enough people agree to it.

Man up.

Pence will now be publicly exposed for the deranged religious nut that he is. He may not have thought this through...

Trump is taking out Indiana's garbage.
The hate is pouring out of the libtards like a volcano. No rational person wants to be associated with the likes of you. Obviously Pence was the right choice. Trump has the golden touch.

hate? its laughter .. Donnie made the worst pick in the litter.

PERFECT !

:lmao:

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!

Meh, go bother someone else and cease thinking you know me, troll. Gawd you're fucking annoying, Bruth :gay:

Perhaps nobody here does know you, but they certainly know the disgusting crap you spew.

Trump panders to the religious nuts, but with him saying he has never had to ask for forgiveness, it was hard for some of them to support him. Pence is the designated religious nut in Trump's campaign.

Gosh darn you religious bigot sure sound angry. I seriously doubt you would be near as angry at a Muslim. (scared to be)

Without religious values you people would have sunken the country into a pit of vile filth and shit.

The hate is pouring out of the libtards like a volcano. No rational person wants to be associated with the likes of you. Obviously Pence was the right choice. Trump has the golden touch.

hate? its laughter .. Donnie made the worst pick in the litter.

PERFECT !

:lmao:
He is, look at the libtards frothing. Would they do that if he was a RINO? Hell no.

And we thank him for it.

He's not leaving his campaign money behind. Whoever replaces him to run for Indiana Gov starts with nothing.

As far as who replaces him, a committee of 22 senior Indiana Republican party officials will pick the candidate.

Forum List

Back