šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Adios Mike

don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Heā€™s a terrible governor and everyone hates him:

When your own state hates you, chances are youā€™re not going to bring a lot of value to the ticket. If you canā€™t even guarantee a win in your home state, it might be time to update your Rolodex with lobbyists who can give you a cushy job.

An April 1 editorial from the IndyStar cites Penceā€™s 12 years in Congress ā€” one of the most ā€œpartisan and dysfunctionalā€ branches of government ā€” as one of his greatest faults. It doesnā€™t take a lot to see that the same rules donā€™t apply when you take over as the executive of an entire state.

ā€œThatā€™s where he belongs ā€” in a place where a person can rise high by talking well and digging in and not really doing much,ā€ the editorial explains. ā€œA place where, for the most part, you are not held accountable for results. Being a governor is different. Itā€™s about being a leader who is forced every day to think pragmatically, who knows that doing no harm is high on the list of requirements, and who understands that the job is at its core about making sure your stateā€™s people have a better chance of earning a decent living or getting a great education tomorrow than they do today.ā€

Pence is simply not that guy.

If that isnā€™t enough, his own party hates him and would really rather see him out of the state so that Indiana voters arenā€™t reminded Pence is a Republican in November. With Pence as the GOPā€™s nominee for governor, Democrats stand a better chance of capitalizing on his image problems and picking up the office.

Apparently the voters in Indiana hated John Gregg, the Democrat candidate for governor in 2012, more. He got less votes than Pence.

Awww because he upset you homos? LOL

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!
Don't try to reason with her. She's a bitter old c*nt with no hope.
Judging from your two posts in this thread, I've concluded you're actually referring to yourself in third person.

Old Dope is one of those that sashays around the board offering up nothing but middle school antics
Ironic

"Awww because he upset you homos? LOL"

Pence does not upset those like me but I am not writing as a Homo but writing because Sassy has called me a homo and fag many times in the past...

Pence is not going to help Trump this November and if anyone believe he will is fooling himself. Trump has dug his hole with the minority community and will not win in blue states. He will win in red states with low minority voters but states like Texas will be hard as hell for him to win with the fact that the Minority vote will sink him here along with the Libertarian vote...

But let the Tea Party voter enjoy their moment of believing they will win this November and when they don't then let them explain that Trump was not Conservative enough and they should have ran Santorum instead because there is no way they would have selected Cruz...

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!
I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong.

still a blithering idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd ask if you're actually here to debate this time, but we all know the answer to that. Why don't we just skip to the part where you leave without making any actual contributions to the thread discussion?

You consider what you just said a contribution?
My first post contributed to the discussion, but I doubt you read the first page, given that it would take more effort than you're used to.

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong.

I'd ask if you're actually here to debate this time, but we all know the answer to that. Why don't we just skip to the part where you leave without making any actual contributions to the thread discussion?

You consider what you just said a contribution?
She's 14 and light years ahead of you.

I'd ask wtf your inane ramblings have to do with the topic, but you have NO idea, sooooo

This is why Cruz lost, I haven't been hearing much from the Tea Party either.

upload_2016-7-15_11-26-13.jpeg

Judging from your two posts in this thread, I've concluded you're actually referring to yourself in third person.

Old Dope is one of those that sashays around the board offering up nothing but middle school antics
Ironic

Pence does not upset those like me but I am not writing as a Homo but writing because Sassy has called me a homo and fag many times in the past...

Pence is not going to help Trump this November and if anyone believe he will is fooling himself. Trump has dug his hole with the minority community and will not win in blue states. He will win in red states with low minority voters but states like Texas will be hard as hell for him to win with the fact that the Minority vote will sink him here along with the Libertarian vote...

But let the Tea Party voter enjoy their moment of believing they will win this November and when they don't then let them explain that Trump was not Conservative enough and they should have ran Santorum instead because there is no way they would have selected Cruz...
Too bad for them that empty land can't vote.

Ironic

Ted Cruz came the closest to beating Trump, but Trump had the Democrat vote in open Primary states. Part of the problem is that he shot himself in the foot with the "New York Values" comment. I think that's actually the biggest thing that lost him the Primary.

Ironic

Well seeing you're wrong about 70% of the time I don't hold much hope out you'll ding this one either

I'd ask wtf your inane ramblings have to do with the topic, but you have NO idea, sooooo
I already contributed twice. You must have skipped the first page. I'm not the least bit surprised, you don't seem to actually enjoy reading, you'd be better informed if you did.

I already contributed twice. You must have skipped the first page. I'm not the least bit surprised, you don't seem to actually enjoy reading, you'd be better informed if you did.

the topic was how MUCH Indiana dispised Pence

and you wrote

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong

YOU'RE A BLITHERING IDIOT .... I-D-I-O-T !

The Republican Governors Association is probably feeling a bit betrayed by Governor Pence after wasting over $1.5 million on his reelection campaign.

This is why Cruz lost, I haven't been hearing much from the Tea Party either.

View attachment 81631

Trump selection of Pence was easy one to understand because it give the Tea Party base a reason to vote for him, but is that enough to win this November?

I say no because of the minority vote along with the Libertarian vote but many will disagree as they do and Cruz had no chance and neither did Santorum... Hell Cruz blew it in Iowa and should have faded then if the GOP voter were smart enough... Kasich would have won hands down but instead of taking someone that will give 75% of what you want the GOP electorate took someone that will lose this November and worst lose to someone like Clinton!

the topic was how MUCH Indiana dispised Pence

and you wrote

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong

YOU'RE A BLITHERING IDIOT .... I-D-I-O-T !
The "topic" was your hate filled flatulence. Go ahead and support "Indiana despises Mike".

Forum List

Back