Administration people guilty of mutiple acts of emotional and physical abuse?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
There's two wrongs here and it doesn't make one right.

Why in the hell are there multiple acts of abuse in a family? The most there should be is one...if the one being abused walks out. Stick around, you are gulty of being stupid.

One act of abuse is shame on them. Two...shame on me. Divorce the bastard!

Why in the hell are there multiple acts of abuse in a family? The most there should be is one...if the one being abused walks out. Stick around, you are gulty of being stupid.

Abuse is taking away power emotionally and physically .
An abused person is beat down by the manipular .. and are scared to death to leave or rock the boat.

This is why abuse hotlines, abuse shelters are there to help them come to terms with taking their power back.. Some try to leave and are murdered or dragged through hell in court .

If the abuse continues, the victim should wise up or get help. There are the "safe" places to go and get help as you said. But a weak person has to finally wake up and prepare for a new life.

Been there...done that.

An abused person is beat down by the manipular .. and are scared to death to leave or rock the boat.

This is why abuse hotlines, abuse shelters are there to help them come to terms with taking their power back.. Some try to leave and are murdered or dragged through hell in court .

Feeling sorry for the victim doesn't help them. Teach them to stand up and be strong. Do the right thing.

You sure enjoy insulting women! NOTED

WTF is this worthless thread about?

Putin actively assisting Hillary Rotten Clinton and Obama Bin Lying to shank Donald Trump in a bloody scene reminiscent of Julius Caesar?

Et Tu Comey?

The OP has about 5 minutes
To explain this babbling or he goes on my Ignore List.

Suddenly talking about Russian Collusion is avoided by The Left?

We have to read incoherent babbling about I have no fucking clue, what?

Last edited:

Feeling sorry for the victim doesn't help them. Teach them to stand up and be strong. Do the right thing.

It is much more complicated than that..they are victims.

My mom died by the hands of an abuser in 1976

And this happened to some good friends of mine.. I watched the boy grow up.

Putin actively assisting Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying to shank Donald Trump in a bloody scene reminiscent of
Julius Caesar?

Et Tu Comey?

We have to read incoherent babbling about I have no fuckimg clue, what?

Doofus, Jackson is a republican..

That’s sad, but doesn’t implicate everyone just because it happened to you

Putin actively assisting Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying to shank Donald Trump in a bloody scene reminiscent of
Julius Caesar?

Et Tu Comey?

And a former victim. Everyone can change their environment and not changing just enables the abuser to continue. And, I feel that the person being accused should have a chance to prove that the allegation is not true before it ruins their career. There are loons out ther

WTF does this have to do with Current Politics?

Seek Therapy!

Be Gone!

Are you going to be specific about how this relates to current politics or are you just going to blather on in cryptic nonsensical fashion?

I agree with you. And what happened to me stopped as soon as I announced a divorce was on its way. I couldn't change his behavior but I wasn't going to let it ruin and my child's life.

It is important it is the victim's responsibility to stop that abuse.

Now about the men in the adminstration that are being accused, I assume one has admitted it by leaving but the other said it was he who was actually the victim. I think we should give him a chance to prove it before ruining his career.

I studied this, and have my state board license.. I worked to get abused pregnant women off the streets who were addicted , and most had healthy babies..they finished their GED's and got on their feet.

Yeah I admit, I can be co-dependant and want to bring everyone home with me.. But it is not just black and white.

Every single family is dysfunctional, one way or another..to point the finger at an abused person and judging them is Fk-ed Up..

WTF does this have to do with Current Politics?

Seek Therapy!

Be Gone!

Are you going to be specific about how this relates to current politics or are you just going to blather on in cryptic nonsensical fashion?
Sorry, I was writing while you were posting. Hope I stated the actual reason for the thread.

I agree with you. And what happened to me stopped as soon as I announced a divorce was on its way. I couldn't change his behavior but I wasn't going to let it ruin and my child's life.

Now about the men in the adminstration that are being accused, I assume one has admitted it by leaving but the other said it was he who was actually the victim. I think we should give him a chance to prove it before ruining his career.

The cops made reports many years ago, there was no need to lie..so don't go all Roy Moore on me..

The black eye documented eye doesn't lie ..

Julius Caesar?

Et Tu Comey?

And a former victim. Everyone can change their environment and not changing just enables the abuser to continue. And, I feel that the person being accused should have a chance to prove that the allegation is not true before it ruins their career. There are loons out ther

Glad you were able to get out, and you would make a good supporter being you survived it.

I studied this, and have my state board license.. I worked to get abused pregnant women off the streets who were addicted , and most had healthy babies..they finished their GED's and got on their feet.

Yeah I admit, I can be co-dependant and want to bring everyone home with me.. But it is not just black and white.

Every single family is dysfunctional, one way or another..to point the finger at an abused person and judging them is Fk-ed Up..

Many families are indeed dysfunctional. My dad abused me and my two sisters, my mom was greatly abused. It didn’t mean my father didn’t deserve to work. My dad is passed, his abuse lives still in me today, I’m 61. I know abuse. I’m still sad for you and your fight!

I am just saying that it is the responsibility for the victim to change the pattern of abuse in their life. Either, get a divorce, seek police protection or leave the home. Of course that is about spousal abuse. But you seldom can change the person doing the abusing.

Why did that woman stay when she had the first black eye? Maybe she waited to see if the routine would continue, maybe he said he wouldn't do it again...at some point she decided to out him to his employer and the world.. And ruin his career instead of controling her own environment.

The only thing I will say is this:

Since Donald Trump
Was Elected The Left has gone after every single member of his Administration.

They are even willing to enlist the help of Vladimir Putin, and the KGB to take down The President, so unfortunately you Cannot believe any accusation against the Administration by his enemies.

Once a group of people are willing to engage in a COUP and commit TREASON...ACTUAL TREASON to take down a duly elected president, NOTHING THEY SAY, NOTHING THEY DEMAND HAS CREDIBILITY!

The cops made reports many years ago, there was no need to lie..so don't go all Roy Moore on me..

The black eye documented eye doesn't lie ..

Didn’t he take the photo? Maybe the black eye was due to something else. Most people don’t implicate themselves by photographing their abuse.

Forum List

Back