Administration people guilty of mutiple acts of emotional and physical abuse?

Abuse is taking away power emotionally and physically .
An abused person is beat down by the manipular .. and are scared to death to leave or rock the boat.

This is why abuse hotlines, abuse shelters are there to help them come to terms with taking their power back.. Some try to leave and are murdered or dragged through hell in court .

Feeling sorry for the victim doesn't help them. Teach them to stand up and be strong. Do the right thing.

It is much more complicated than that..they are victims.

My mom died by the hands of an abuser in 1976

And this happened to some good friends of mine.. I watched the boy grow up.

That’s sad, but doesn’t implicate everyone just because it happened to you

I studied this, and have my state board license.. I worked to get abused pregnant women off the streets who were addicted , and most had healthy babies..they finished their GED's and got on their feet.

Yeah I admit, I can be co-dependant and want to bring everyone home with me.. But it is not just black and white.

Every single family is dysfunctional, one way or another..to point the finger at an abused person and judging them is Fk-ed Up..

Many families are indeed dysfunctional. My dad abused me and my two sisters, my mom was greatly abused. It didn’t mean my father didn’t deserve to work. My dad is passed, his abuse lives still in me today, I’m 61. I know abuse. I’m still sad for you and your fight!

Oh so sorry.. damn that is hard that he hurt you and your sister. Are you seeing a counselor? I am finally going at 61 years old because I was triggered by going in the house after 6 years.. .. I was the one who found the boy , and dead dad..blah be careful watching the video..it is creepy.
See we learned something about each other, maybe we will be friends.
I think until you live the brutality and control of a madman, you don't get it.
Your dad is gone but he left emotional scars.

The only thing I will say is this:

Since Donald Trump
Was Elected The Left has gone after every single member of his Administration.

They are even willing to enlist the help of Vladimir Putin, and the KGB to take down The President, so unfortunately you Cannot believe any accusation against the Administration by his enemies.

Once a group of people are willing to engage in a COUP and commit TREASON...ACTUAL TREASON to take down a duly elected president, NOTHING THEY SAY, NOTHING THEY DEMAND HAS CREDIBILITY!
:beer::clap2:

There's two wrongs here and it doesn't make one right.

Why in the hell are there multiple acts of abuse in a family? The most there should be is one...if the one being abused walks out. Stick around, you are gulty of being stupid.

One act of abuse is shame on them. Two...shame on me. Divorce the bastard!

An abused person is beat down by the manipular .. and are scared to death to leave or rock the boat.

This is why abuse hotlines, abuse shelters are there to help them come to terms with taking their power back.. Some try to leave and are murdered or dragged through hell in court .

Feeling sorry for the victim doesn't help them. Teach them to stand up and be strong. Do the right thing.

I studied this, and have my state board license.. I worked to get abused pregnant women off the streets who were addicted , and most had healthy babies..they finished their GED's and got on their feet.

Yeah I admit, I can be co-dependant and want to bring everyone home with me.. But it is not just black and white.

Every single family is dysfunctional, one way or another..to point the finger at an abused person and judging them is Fk-ed Up..

You do great work! And yes, it's not all black and white. I just think in most cases, staying with the abuser is not going to change a thing. Try to save the relationship with counseling is a first tep and if the situation continues, only the victim can improve their life. First, escape the turmoil and begin planning a new life by starting to be independent. Don't look for sympathy, look for cheer leaders!

Isn't this particular complaint about feelings! He hurt my feelings, I'm abused! Then leave. But most women, the great majority won't leave because they had their feelings hurt. They get over it. They might go out of their way to hurt HIS feelings.

If a man is beating a woman, then she has to leave, but really leave. MOST women do not leave. If taken to a safe haven they leave that haven and go back.

Because Porter took the picture of the black eye on his wife himself, it appears that he is a classic, textbook abuser. He took the picture because he was so horrified at hitting her, he wanted a reminder so that he would never do it again. And he would promise, and cry, and get on his knees begging forgiveness. And of course, he would hit her again and again and eventually if she stays he will kill her because that's the progression of the disease.

I agree with you. And what happened to me stopped as soon as I announced a divorce was on its way. I couldn't change his behavior but I wasn't going to let it ruin and my child's life.

It is important it is the victim's responsibility to stop that abuse.

Now about the men in the adminstration that are being accused, I assume one has admitted it by leaving but the other said it was he who was actually the victim. I think we should give him a chance to prove it before ruining his career.

The cops made reports many years ago, there was no need to lie..so don't go all Roy Moore on me..

The black eye documented eye doesn't lie ..

Didn’t he take the photo? Maybe the black eye was due to something else. Most people don’t implicate themselves by photographing their abuse.

I don't know if he took it or the police .. But one of the policemen wrote in his report that he saw marks on her neck just as she described..
There were 2 wifes who made reports, I am not sure which one is which.

I am just saying that it is the responsibility for the victim to change the pattern of abuse in their life. Either, get a divorce, seek police protection or leave the home. Of course that is about spousal abuse. But you seldom can change the person doing the abusing.

Why did that woman stay when she had the first black eye? Maybe she waited to see if the routine would continue, maybe he said he wouldn't do it again...at some point she decided to out him to his employer and the world.. And ruin his career instead of controling her own environment.

I don’t understand how that affects someone’s job?

Many families are indeed dysfunctional. My dad abused me and my two sisters, my mom was greatly abused. It didn’t mean my father didn’t deserve to work. My dad is passed, his abuse lives still in me today, I’m 61. I know abuse. I’m still sad for you and your fight!

jc, I have been talking about spousal abuse, child abuse and child neglect is absolutely different. The young ones have no power. They are truly victims where the scars remain. I'm sorry for you and your sister.

I agree with you. And what happened to me stopped as soon as I announced a divorce was on its way. I couldn't change his behavior but I wasn't going to let it ruin and my child's life.

Now about the men in the adminstration that are being accused, I assume one has admitted it by leaving but the other said it was he who was actually the victim. I think we should give him a chance to prove it before ruining his career.

The cops made reports many years ago, there was no need to lie..so don't go all Roy Moore on me..

Didn’t he take the photo? Maybe the black eye was due to something else. Most people don’t implicate themselves by photographing their abuse.

I don't know if he took it or the police .. But one of the policemen wrote in his report that he saw marks on her neck just as she described..

Time to see those reports.

You do great work! And yes, it's not all black and white. I just think in most cases, staying with the abuser is not going to change a thing. Try to save the relationship with counseling is a first tep and if the situation continues, only the victim can improve their life. First, escape the turmoil and begin planning a new life by starting to be independent. Don't look for sympathy, look for cheer leaders!

Since Donald Trump

They are even willing to enlist the help of Vladimir Putin, and the KGB to take down The President, so unfortunately you Cannot believe any accusation against the Administration by his enemies.

Once a group of people are willing to engage in a COUP and commit TREASON...ACTUAL TREASON to take down a duly elected president, NOTHING THEY SAY, NOTHING THEY DEMAND HAS CREDIBILITY!

Why was this guy who was not able to get a security clearance working one of the most important jobs who could have been blackmailed easily..He worked next to our president everyday..
The wife's made the reports years ago..and documented.
Stop blaming it on the democrats , it was ignored until it was exposed..

I am just saying that it is the responsibility for the victim to change the pattern of abuse in their life. Either, get a divorce, seek police protection or leave the home. Of course that is about spousal abuse. But you seldom can change the person doing the abusing.

Why did that woman stay when she had the first black eye? Maybe she waited to see if the routine would continue, maybe he said he wouldn't do it again...at some point she decided to out him to his employer and the world.. And ruin his career instead of controling her own environment.

Just as someone said above, there are those who want to upend Trumps administration and so the wives went to media instead of taking power away from the abuser and controling her own environment by getting a divorce. Obviously she wanted revenge but it may end poorly for her. He no longer has an income...may work out badly in court.

Porter took the picture of his wife with the black eye he gave her. The man is a classic abuser. Just classic. I don't even need to see him to know that. He was the picture perfect man, attentive, sensitive, caring, then the change came upon him suddenly. One wife said it was during their honeymoon, the other said it was on their very wedding night. This is the classic abuser in a committed relationship. How did he hold out until he was married. Some men go off during the engagement.

It is very hard for a women to accept that their great guy is really an abuser. They think it's a change in him. Any day now, he will go back to the "real" man they fell in love with. Not gonna happen sister. You got fooled. This is the real he.

Since Donald Trump

Why was this guy who was not able to get a security clearance working one of the most important jobs who could have been blackmailed easily..He worked next to our president everyday..

Trump wants to vet illegals. He should have started with his own team.

Isn't this particular complaint about feelings! He hurt my feelings, I'm abused! Then leave. But most women, the great majority won't leave because they had their feelings hurt. They get over it. They might go out of their way to hurt HIS feelings.

If a man is beating a woman, then she has to leave, but really leave. MOST women do not leave. If taken to a safe haven they leave that haven and go back.

Because Porter took the picture of the black eye on his wife himself, it appears that he is a classic, textbook abuser. He took the picture because he was so horrified at hitting her, he wanted a reminder so that he would never do it again. And he would promise, and cry, and get on his knees begging forgiveness. And of course, he would hit her again and again and eventually if she stays he will kill her because that's the progression of the disease.
Or it actually never happened

Just as someone said above, there are those who want to upend Trumps administration and so the wives went to media instead of taking power away from the abuser and controling her own environment by getting a divorce. Obviously she wanted revenge but it may end poorly for her. He no longer has an income...may work out badly in court.

She divorced him along time ago so did the 1st wife. I heard that they had to come out..I will go and look it up.

The is the sad truth, Tipsy.

Since Donald Trump

Trump is pretty angry today, I have a feeling Kelly is out the door..

Since Donald Trump

He didn’t hire him

She divorced him along time ago so did the 1st wife. I heard that they had to come out..I will go and look it up.

Hmmm, that is interesting. So I wonder who is behind the revelation? Thanks for the information.

Since Donald Trump

Trump is pretty angry today, I have a feeling Kelly is out the door..
No way.

Since Donald Trump

He didn’t hire him
A speech writer and an aide? Trump didn't hire them?

Forum List

Back