Administration Tells Russia To Keep Their #Ass Out Of Ukraine On Twitter

Twitter Diplomacy?

I guess it has a smaller carbon footprint than Shuttle Diplomacy.

Probably fewer frequent flier awards to...

S&P gives Ruskies the thumbs down also.

S&P cuts Russia's credit rating

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/p-cuts-russias-credit-rating-061320499.html

They have to be crushed.

You know, I've been looking for a video of Putin walking.

He walks so funny. He sort of sashays around instead of strutting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qJaEyoV44]Video Putin walks alone in St Petersburg after attending the funeral of Judo coach zidan zoz - YouTube[/ame]

Always has one hand swinging and the other still by his side, that's the hand on top of his gun.

Call it what you want but it's always armed when he walks.

I'm not so sure the mom pants and half helmet on a girls bicycle project the same thing.

And I promise you, he knows how to use it. Unlike our girlie man president who wouldn't know which end of the barrel to point with. :D

Has Russia's credit rating been cut as much as ours?

The world loves a winner. As soon as Russia throws the Nazis out of Ukraine they will be just fine.

They have to be crushed.

You know, I've been looking for a video of Putin walking.

He walks so funny. He sort of sashays around instead of strutting.

Video Putin walks alone in St Petersburg after attending the funeral of Judo coach zidan zoz - YouTube

Always has one hand swinging and the other still by his side, that's the hand on top of his gun.

I'm not so sure the mom pants and half helmet on a girls bicycle project the same thing.

And I promise you, he knows how to use it. Unlike our girlie man president who wouldn't know which end of the barrel to point with. :D

His own clown car VP knew this was going to happen.

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy," said Biden to a roomful of donors. "The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America."

"Remember I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said," Biden continued. "Watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

"I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's going happen. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate."- Joe Biden

Even clown car Biden knew this was going to happen. When the village idiot predicts something and it comes up true maybe we should pay attention?

His own clown car VP knew this was going to happen.

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy," said Biden to a roomful of donors. "The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America."

"Remember I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said," Biden continued. "Watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

"I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's going happen. I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate."- Joe Biden

Even clown car Biden knew this was going to happen. When the village idiot predicts something and it comes up true maybe we should pay attention?
And what has been the result? Disaster. I guess when Clown Car Boy declared him 'Clean, Articulate', had dire consequences and the left should have made another choice? Too late. Obama's 'mettle' has been meddling...and sure disaster.

If this doesn't work Obama will unfriend Putin on the WH Facebook account.

He already did. Obama arraigned for Russia's credit rating to be lowered.

I doubt the S&P would do anything for that imbecile. The DOJ is trying to prosecute them after all.

Putin is fucked.

S&P said that $51 billion left Russia in the first quarter, a figure close to the annual average over the past five years.

Russia's central bank said the "uncertainty about the international political situation" was hurting production and investment in Russia.

This is called starting a war without firing a shot.

Standard & Poor's cuts Russia's credit rating - Apr. 25, 2014

Here's how it works, Kerry's nine month bid for the "Nobel peace prize" failed big time when the Palistinians decided on a jihad front with Hamas and talks with Israel collapsed. Russia flies all over NATO areas and we send twitter threats, scandal after scandal disrupts the administration and Barry does what Barry always does. He gets outta Dodge and takes another world tour.

Everything Obama has touched has ended in disaster...the Russian situation is NO exception...and is doomed. Romney was correct. Russia WAS and IS a threat. Obama chastised him for it on stage.

Obama is looking pretty silly shitting black feathers from the crow he's had to eat.

Everything Obama has touched has ended in disaster...the Russian situation is NO exception...and is doomed. Romney was correct. Russia WAS and IS a threat. Obama chastised him for it on stage.

Obama is looking pretty silly shitting black feathers from the crow he's had to eat.

Indeed. Barry told Romney that "the 80s are calling......" and got a big laugh :D

Barry was wrong. We're right back, smack dab in the middle of the 70s.

Shame he had our credit rating lowered before the Russians.

But it doesn't matter, a tweet shows us that the administration is serious. Will we see Putin pulling out today?

Shame he had our credit rating lowered before the Russians.

But it doesn't matter, a tweet shows us that the administration is serious. Will we see Putin pulling out today?

HIGHLY unlikely. Putin has already indicated that he is "all in" and, in reality, he has to be. There is a problem with taking over a region like the Crimea. The ONLY way to logistically supply the Crimea, is through Ukraine.

He, for the most part, has little choice BUT to carry on.

Indeed. Barry told Romney that "the 80s are calling......" and got a big laugh :D

The Cold War, just like Korea isn't over, just postponed...WE spent that "Peace Dividend" a bit prematurely.

The Cold War, just like Korea isn't over, just postponed...WE spent that "Peace Dividend" a bit prematurely.

Like everything else......Obama will ignore it till it bites him in the ass.....then blame it on somebody else, Bush, the Tea Party, Republicans cutting funding, etc.

If the Russians drop a nuke on us the administration will find some instance in our history where either we nuked someone or someone nuked us. Hiroshima comes to mind. That will be the excuse for letting it happen. After all, we had it coming.........

Doesn't that make you all feel safe?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back