ADP Jobs data +296k jobs !!

Trumps economy in his first 2 years was mediocre.
Trump had massive deficits and massive spending, but weak low GDP growth. Go look up his GDP growth, it was terrible. His job growth was fine, the same as Obama's

What is the point of even asking me that?? You embarrass yourself with every post you make.
i told you why i asked it.....and i was right....you are just like those you bad mouth....you only cheer for presidents from your party...

Another quarter of a point on the Fed interest rate to try to keep inflation rate down a bit.

This is not a sign of a booming economy. Gas prices are still climbing. Food prices are absurd. And governmental efforts to redefine a recession don’t really hide what’s happening. We are either already in a recession or one is definitely coming.

And President Potato is far too weak and ineffective to do anything about it. Obumbler almost made Carter look good by comparison. And Potato almost makes Obumbler look good.

Ahhh the covid excuse, how typical. Excuse number 1,070,084,293 from the party of excuses.

Trump ramped up the deficit bigly precovid. The annual deficit was only $587B in 2016, Trump ramped that to $987B in 2019, and it was projected to be $1.3T in 2020 pre -covid.

Sorry, but your pathetic excuses don't work in the big boy world. Nice try bud
There are fundamental issues with the budget. If Joe balances it, where will they make the cuts? Will they make rules for everything like government contracts, welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, social security and the rest more stringent? It can be done. However, group identity politics might enter the conversation. And there are many groups.

Oil is down more than 4%. 2929K new jobs. 3.5% UE. All time unemployment low for minorities. Consumer spending remains strong.

And the crazies are saying we are in a bad place.

i told you why i asked it.....and i was right....you are just like those you bad mouth....you only cheer for presidents from your party...
because I tell the truth, yup got ya.

I have smacked you around so badly the past few months you don;t even know how to respond anymore

Oil is down more than 4%. 2929K new jobs. 3.5% UE. All time unemployment low for minorities. Consumer spending remains strong.

And the crazies are saying we are in a bad place.
A bad place would be the US economy after 7 years of failed Bush policy, when he blew it up.
A bad place would be the US economy after Trump ramped up our annual deficits by 5x, giving us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years and never having GDP growth over 3% annually.

Right now we are just working through all the bullshit leftover from Trump's over stimulus and Putins war.

No republican has had an economy as good as Biden's

yea nice try.
but like I said, trump doubled the deficit precovid, you just make shit up and have no credibility at all because of it.

Worse still Trump signed all those bills and begged congress and the fed for more money. Trump owns the debt, its caused by his policies.

Try getting some facts, you look stupid
I "made up" Covid?
And you still haven't answered my question: are you claiming that Covid added NOTHING to the debt?

I made up Covid?
And you still haven't answered my question: are you claiming that Covid added NOTHING to the debt?
it added some, but Trump blew up the deficit pre covid, and doesn't account or excuse the fact that Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years.
Covid is just another one of the GOP's many excuses for total failure.

Just like somehow blaming the dem's for Bush's Iraq war, or somehow blaming the dems for Bush crashing the economy 7 years into his presidency.

Bush and Trump were 2 failed presidents with failed results, and all you have are excuses for their total failure.

ahh yea ok.
Enjoy Biden's booming labor market, much stronger than anything any republican has had.
I know you hate it

The annual average job growth since 1945...

Average annual job growth under Democratic presidents...

Average annual job growth under Republican presidents...

Average annual job growth under Biden (so far)...

BLS: Employed 1945-2023

Republicans' policies suck at generating jobs. So they bitch & moan about Democrats since they can't beat Democrats with actual numbers.

The annual average job growth since 1945...

Average annual job growth under Democratic presidents...

Average annual job growth under Republican presidents...

Average annual job growth under Biden (so far)...

BLS: Employed 1945-2023

Republicans' policies suck at generating jobs. So they bitch & moan about Democrats since they can't beat Democrats with actual numbers.
ding ding ding !

We have a winner.
A winner with facts

Just wondering when is any of the MAGA trash on this website going to post credible facts??
They can't do it because they have no facts at all.

The dems have destroyed the republicans when it comes to jobs gain, GDP growth, stock market gain, and deficit reduction.

ding ding ding !

We have a winner.
A winner with facts

Just wondering when is any of the MAGA trash on this website going to post credible facts??
They can't do it because they have no facts at all.

The dems have destroyed the republicans when it comes to jobs gain, GDP growth, stock market gain, and deficit reduction.

They can't because reality is not on their side.

Here's another irrefutable example...

Since the BLS recorded the unemployment rate in 1948...

Every Republican president except for Reagan left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started.

Whereas every single Democratic president left office with the unemployment rate lower than when they started.

BLS: Unemployed 1948-2023
BLS: Labor Force 1948-2023
BLS: Unemployment Rate 1948-2023

Then show them.
Show FACTS that say Covid had NOTHING to do with the debt increasing under Trump.
NOTHING.
I already told you, more than once.
Trump doubled the annual deficit before covid.
Trump begged congress and the FED for more stimulus.

trump and Trump policy caused this debt and he owns it, and it would be extremely high and record setting without covid. Covid just took it to the realm of total GOP joke, which Trump approved and signed on everything.
COvid is just an excuse, and the facts prove this. sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back