Advanced Calculus: The John Kasich Math & Saving the GOP Brand.

I like Kasich and he seems like a pretty nice guy who would never raise his voice or say bad things about democrats. Republicans saw what happens to bland timid candidates like Romney and McCain who didn't even have the political courage to mention Obama's middle name. Republicans want a candidate with a set of culyones and Kasich couldn't get support from anywhere but his own state. Phony push-polls aside, only a dirty trick by republican elites could get him the nomination.

See Kasich confronting MSNBC host (and chief interrupter of other people talking) Chris Matthews. Kasich is anything but a pushover. In fact, he can almost border on being a little aggressive and harsh in his manner.

Kasich is anything but an establishment clown. Wax-faced, snickering handpuppet & Canadian birth certificate Ted Cruz is an establishment clown parading as an outsider, like the same ruse McCain tried but wasn't fooling anyone. But Kasich? He gets along with middle dems and even gets them to compromise with his ideas. Organized labor likes him, at least struck a compromise with him. He's pro life but believes in clear exceptions for rape and incest. That's not a talent of an "establishment republican". He also denounces Citizen's United and says it was a bad decision; that billionaires shouldn't be buying our elections.

This guy is FREAKIN' electable and his character, the more I watch these youtubes, is one that might even dominate Clinton's respect in the world theater. This is a guy that Putin would sweat around; because Kasich, being of slavic descent has that same cool, cutting, direct and penetrating affect that Putin has. Plus he's like what, 3 feet taller than Putin? ..lol..

Wins not just an endorsement but a specific endorsement from US rep Mark Nuemann. It has to do with important math: our economy as it turns out. More advanced calculus in favor of Kasich:

John Kasich is scheduled to hold a fundraiser and a town hall event in the Milwaukee area this week, and earned the endorsement of former U.S. Rep. Mark Neumann.

"He's ready for the presidency ," said Neumann, who served in Congress with Kasich in the 1990s. ""He knew the budget backwards, forwards and inside out, and I would be proud to be supporting him for president... Wisconsin’s presidential primary around the corner; candidates booking trips to the Badger State

Kasich already lost unless they flush the voters choice..................

That ends any GOP from winning and hands the election to the Hildabeast.

If they Usurp the vote...................then a lot of people will vote 3rd party..........and or not even show up to vote.........

I hope a 3rd party will emerge so there is a decent option out of both these fucking establishment parties.

That being said, I would vote Kasich in a heartbeat if he got the nod but he isn't going to get the nod.

Don't be so certain. A second ballot is the convention equivalent of the playoffs. It's a clean start where everything that happened before it becomes irrelevant.

That being said, I would vote Kasich in a heartbeat if he got the nod but he isn't going to get the nod.

Don't be so certain. A second ballot is the convention equivalent of the playoffs. It's a clean start where everything that happened before it becomes irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to get the nod. I just don't see it coming to pass.

I just don't see it coming to pass.

Then again, I bet that six months ago you said the same thing about Trump.

Absolutely true.

But the difference between now and then is nobody had any votes or delegates then- and now Trump has them- and Kasich has hardly any.

If I were forced to vote for a Republican candidate I would vote for Kasich- not because I agree with him philosophically, but because he is the only rational candidate of the GOP to vote for.

But Kasich is not going to be the candidate unless the GOP really manipulates the convention, and if they do that, the GOP will split apart

No one wants kasich. If they did he would have won more primaries than Rubio.

No one wants kasich. If they did he would have won more primaries than Rubio.

No, the chosen-child Rubio did better because he got more press, more questions at debates and more verbal strokes from Fox News, where all the conservatives go to get spoon fed their information. When the only information dispensary makes negative or no comments about a given candidate, they might as well hang it up. Kasich never did because he's a fighter. Like a freight train moving in slow motion.

But things are changing now...The GOP needs Kasich to save their brand. He's the only one who can.

And, he beats Hillary in the Fall where the other two don't.

And, Ted Cruz is Canadian.

And, I know the idea of a Kasich run scares the pantsuit off of Hillary...

And before you go waving the Tiny-Hands banner, understand that he belongs in a Psych ward on a Thorazine drip...not as the poster child to completely finish off the republican party's credibility.

The solution to the perfect storm of democrats winning this Fall by GOP foolishness is to seed the clouds early and control the time of the rains. The GOP could rightly declare "the last man standing" after serious violations of requirements of candidates have been done by Tiny Hands and his current nemesis "The Waxen Puppet". There have to be rules of conduct of which if a candidate sinks below, the party has a right and a duty to save its brand by disqualifying said candidate(s). Who would be left standing of course is the sober, experienced and qualified candidate John Kasich.

The GOP needs to stop saying "Kasich just can't win, the math isn't on his side" and start talking about Ted Cruz's Canadian birth certificate and how those who used to support Cruz (with their "anyone but Trump vote) should now go to Kasich. THEN there would be enough abandoned delegates and amassed delegates for the RNC to force a vote at the convention for the best man to beat Hillary in the Fall.

And the polls show clearly and consistently that this man is John Kasich. Anything less would tarnish the GOP brand so harshly that it would cease to exist. John Kasich would re-establish and strengthen the brand in everyone's eyes and re-adjust the political equilibrium so vital between the two sides of the aisle.

Of course John Kasich is NOT the Cheney/Rove pick. Because anyone with eyes can see he'd tell them to fuck off if their nefarious plans might hurt the US as a whole. So this, and no other thing, is the cause of "the obvious angst in the GOP". There really is no angst. 99.999999999% of the establishment know that Kasich would save the party and win this Fall. it's just that .000000001% named "Dick Cheney and homies" that there seems to be this big uproar on the right.

But how much more will the entire republican party sacrafice for this evil .000000001% of their ranks? (Assuming a 5-time draft-dodger, gay marriage promoter, raised by democrats, Obama-praiser can be considered "GOP establishment"..). Want to talk about hurting the brand and where all the Trumpsters came from? There you go.. If the GOP could scrape off that one, huge festering barnacle off its collective butt, they'd find that all their dreams would come true..
John kasichs "math" is stuck in al gores lock box...

John kasichs "math" is stuck in al gores lock box...

Ha! sez you. Kasich is 100 times the dude Al Gore was. Whole different kettle of fish bro. You know he's what the country needs. Let me guess....you support Tiny Hands..am I right? Or the Canadian? Which one?

Save the GOP brand?

Whatever for?

Time to burn the GOP down to the ground and start over.

Time to restore the G(rand) O(ld) P(arty) to what it was before the Corporatists got their hands on it a hundred years ago... the Party of the Common Man.

Save the GOP brand?

Whatever for?

Time to burn the GOP down to the ground and start over.

With the bar pushed so far to the left by nothing short of sedition and fascist coups with the help of activist judges and political careers being assassinated, your "solution" is to double down? Study ancient history and get back to me.

But the difference between now and then is nobody had any votes or delegates then- and now Trump has them- and Kasich has hardly any.

After the 1st ballot nobody will have any delegates.

And you think they are going to go for kasich?

Unlikely

Each candidate will have to make their case. The question you should be asking yourself is this: In a room full of establishment Republicans, who is more likely to give a convincing argument that he's best qualified to represent the party and have a chance of beating Clinton?

Forum List

Back