Affairs

Depends on what "tempted" means.... if a women comes up to you and is flirting, you may have a passing thought.... is that temptation? Or do you have to have a real opportunity to consider?

If a woman is hitting on me or flirting with me it's my job to remove mysekf from thst situation. If you're thinking about it, you've akready committed adultery.

that is Biblical. Not going to argue it ;)

Here is a song by Reba that sums it up called One Promise Too Late
I would have waited forever
If I'd known that you'd be here
We could have shared our lives together
And held each other close all through the years
But I've met someone before you
And my heart just couldn't wait
So no matter how much I adore you
I've got to stand behind the promise that I made
Where were you
When I could have loved you
Where were you
When I gave my heart away
All my life I've been dreaming of you
You came along one promise too late
I won't say that I'm sorry that I met you
I can't have you but I never will forget you
Where were you
When I could have loved you
Where were you
When I gave my heart away
All my life I've been dreaming of you

If my husband wrote that about someone else, I'd say go for it, as I wouldn't want him anymore. Too me that is worst than a physical affair.

THIS! ^^^

If someone is with me pining away for someone else - fuck that shit!
It IS the biggest FUCK OVER you can do to someone - making them unknowingly live a lie......
If your heart belongs to someone else, you need to leave the person you are with OR tell them and let them decide if they want to live the rest of their life being 2nd place (or worse) in your heart.

That fucking shit pisses me the fuck off!

Last edited:
Depends on what "tempted" means.... if a women comes up to you and is flirting, you may have a passing thought.... is that temptation? Or do you have to have a real opportunity to consider?

If a woman is hitting on me or flirting with me it's my job to remove mysekf from thst situation. If you're thinking about it, you've akready committed adultery.

a passing unintended thought of 'what if' is a whole lot different than thiiiiiiiiinking about it & allowing the mind to dwelve deeper into questioning whether you actually should.

Monogamy goes against human nature. I would say that 50% of marriages are 2 people living separate lives under the same roof in order to have some stability for the kids and to afford that big house in the suburbs.

This thread is showing who is male and who is female. Maybe the young women here should move to China where there is an excess of 40 million men, I bet those men appreciate their women a lot.

This thread is showing who is male and who is female. Maybe the young women here should move to China where there is an excess of 40 million men, I bet those men appreciate their women a lot.

Chinese women are a big part of the internet's version of mail order brides into the U.S. They realize they don't have to settle for a life married to a factory worker or a farmer in China simply because they have a vagina. So they are looking more for a business relationship than soulmate.

Get ready for a population explosion...

Baring the plots of some silly movies, people don't "accidentally" fuck other people.

I don't doubt that many affairs were not premeditated on the parts of either person - but that doesn't absolve anyone of responsibility for them.

Baring the plots of some silly movies, people don't "accidentally" fuck other people.

I don't doubt that many affairs were not premeditated on the parts of either person - but that doesn't absolve anyone of responsibility for them.

Shit happens. There are times when a mistake can actually save a dying marriage. An affair can be the result of a spouse refusing to fulfill their responsibility to the marriage.

One does not magically show up at a motel or wherever & their clothes accidently come off... ec etc etc.....
You obviously don't drink alcohol.

Au Contraire, I do like my ales. One has zero to do with the other.
Are you speaking from experience?

I have much experience drinking ales. Funny after years of hating beer, I've come to appreciate fine hops. But, like I said, alcohol has zero to do with the bottom line of crossing that line.

I have much experience drinking ales. Funny after years of hating beer, I've come to appreciate fine hops. But, like I said, alcohol has zero to do with the bottom line of crossing that line.
That may be true in your case but people do a lot of crazy things when they are drunk that they would normally never do.

That may be true in your case but people do a lot of crazy things when they are drunk that they would normally never do.

True enough- but that should give them a clue to head off to a meeting somewhere. Seems that alcohol is their demon.

Last edited:
that is Biblical. Not going to argue it ;)
That's basic psychology, regardless of whst any book says.
Bonzi is looking for the bible to tell her not to act on her desires.

oh Chao$ .... that's funny.... I thought you were insightful too.... my bad!

I am insightful. I want you to be happy no matter what the bible or anyone else tries to guilt you into doing or not doing.

Forum List

Back