Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

ROFLMAO! Im not bitter at all. It is you that insists your life was "ruined" by something that happened in 1977, and therefore are entitled to "reparations".

Thats not going to happen, so..............

Get over it already.
How do you know it's not going to happen ? The first step has already been taken in November 2014. The second one will be November 2016. :biggrin:

Idiot thinks a midterm election translates to a presidential election
The country has shifted away from liberal ideas, and toward conservative ones. This is shown not only by the 2014 election, but also by a change in public concerns. Previously, the economy was the top priority of the American people. Now it's terrorism. That's WHY the Democrats got stomped in the last election, and why they will continue to. Their positions on terrorism are horrible, and at odds with the American people,

The worst terrorist attack in history happened while a conservative was in charge
No it didn't. Bush was not a conservative. He was a Muslim ass-kisser, and his positions on immigration were very liberal, and terrible.

The Muslim Brotherhood guys he hosted, in the White House are now in prison.

images

Bush & Alamoudi at a White House party. (2004)

image-1873-450x209.png

Abdurahman Alamoudi (once known as "Mr. White House", for his frequent appearances at White House parties & functions). He went from the White House to the "Big House".

Last edited:
Oh....I get it

Not only do women need affirmative action to get ahead, the have to fuck themselves to the top

I can see why you are such an expert on the value of affirmative action
AA has NO VALUE, period. It is stain upon the integrity of America. It is legalized racism.
Whites should have realized that before they acquired ownership of most of the resources due to white AA.
Whites don't have to realize anything. And airhead Blacks like you ought to know that there are far more Whites in poverty than Blacks, and their poverty is a much worse level than Blacks. And it was that way even long before 1964.
Actually losers like you have to realize the fault lays with the lack of work ethic on your part. You whine 24/7 that partial AA given to Blacks kept you a loser for life when white females actually benefit from AA more than anyone. You are a sad excuse for a white guy.
I have already corrected you in this forum on that idiotic white females notion, for every white ffemale gaining from AA, 100 are losing because of it. YOU KNOW that. Don't play stupid.
And don't give me that work ethic excuse either. You're a racist who supports racial discrimination, and you're not shaking that loose, no matter what you say.
You cant correct anyone when you are wrong. All the studies say white women benefit more from AA than any other demographic. Your unsubstantiated claim this is not true is more of your whining. You cry like child deprived of your candy. You are the reason you are a loser. The sooner you realize that the sooner you dry out your pillow.

How are these studies conducted? I have yet to see how white women have benefitted from AA.
The same way other studies are conducted. What does that have to do with the lack of any studies showing white women do not benefit from AA more than any other demographic? When you can supply one of those then we can compare.

How are these studies conducted? I have yet to see how white women have benefitted from AA.
The same way other studies are conducted. What does that have to do with the lack of any studies showing white women do not benefit from AA more than any other demographic? When you can supply one of those then we can compare.
That's not the comparison. The comparison is White women who got AA, compared to the White wives, daughters, mothers, etc of White guys who got shafted by AA. 1%

AA has NO VALUE, period. It is stain upon the integrity of America. It is legalized racism.
Whites should have realized that before they acquired ownership of most of the resources due to white AA.
Whites don't have to realize anything. And airhead Blacks like you ought to know that there are far more Whites in poverty than Blacks, and their poverty is a much worse level than Blacks. And it was that way even long before 1964.
Actually losers like you have to realize the fault lays with the lack of work ethic on your part. You whine 24/7 that partial AA given to Blacks kept you a loser for life when white females actually benefit from AA more than anyone. You are a sad excuse for a white guy.
I have already corrected you in this forum on that idiotic white females notion, for every white ffemale gaining from AA, 100 are losing because of it. YOU KNOW that. Don't play stupid.
And don't give me that work ethic excuse either. You're a racist who supports racial discrimination, and you're not shaking that loose, no matter what you say.
You cant correct anyone when you are wrong. All the studies say white women benefit more from AA than any other demographic. Your unsubstantiated claim this is not true is more of your whining. You cry like child deprived of your candy. You are the reason you are a loser. The sooner you realize that the sooner you dry out your pillow.
Benefit "more" than who ?

ROFLMAO! Im not bitter at all. It is you that insists your life was "ruined" by something that happened in 1977, and therefore are entitled to "reparations".

Thats not going to happen, so..............

Get over it already.
How do you know it's not going to happen ? The first step has already been taken in November 2014. The second one will be November 2016. :biggrin:

The country has shifted away from liberal ideas, and toward conservative ones. This is shown not only by the 2014 election, but also by a change in public concerns. Previously, the economy was the top priority of the American people. Now it's terrorism. That's WHY the Democrats got stomped in the last election, and why they will continue to. Their positions on terrorism are horrible, and at odds with the American people,

The worst terrorist attack in history happened while a conservative was in charge
No it didn't. Bush was not a conservative. He was a Muslim ass-kisser, and his positions on immigration were very liberal, and terrible.

images

image-1873-450x209.png

Abdurahman Alamoudi (once known as "Mr. White House", for his frequent appearances at White House parties & functions). He went from the White House to the "Big House".

Bush was the candidate of the Conservative Party in both 2000 and 2004

He also failed to stop the worst terrorist attack in history

I can't give any comparisons. I keep hearing how white women benefit more, just don't see it.
Thats because you either cant read or you are ignoring the studies. You not being able to see it is probably and avoidance measure akin to an overstimulated child.
I can read just fine. I live in the real world where hard work got me where I am, not hand outs. I do not know of another white woman who got an education, job, etc, because she was white. I post according to my observance and experience.

I can't give any comparisons. I keep hearing how white women benefit more, just don't see it.
Thats because you either cant read or you are ignoring the studies. You not being able to see it is probably and avoidance measure akin to an overstimulated child.
I can read just fine. I live in the real world where hard work got me where I am, not hand outs. I do not know of another white woman who got an education, job, etc, because she was white. I post according to my observance and experience.
Usually your observance and experience dont reflect the reality of other people. Thats why studies are done to give a general perspective. I know several white women that benefited from AA.

images

image-1873-450x209.png

Nobody who did what he did could ever be called a conservative, and his brother Jeb, is just as bad, if not worse.

Usually your observance and experience dont reflect the reality of other people. Thats why studies are done to give a general perspective. I know several white women that benefited from AA.
I know thousands of them who suffered from it.

images

image-1873-450x209.png

Nobody who did what he did could ever be called a conservative, and his brother Jeb, is just as bad, if not worse.

Then why did he get the endorsement of the Conservative Party two times?

I know thousands of them who suffered from it.
No you dont. You dont know any women.

I have had many different jobs during my 50 years in the work force. Most of my supervisors were women. They have another advantage to getting supervisory jobs besides AA. It's called sex.

Oh....I get it

Not only do women need affirmative action to get ahead, the have to fuck themselves to the top

Worse, he is an embarrassment to all real Americans. Real Americans take to heart the principles once expressed as the American Dream - of course that dream was a nightmare for the entire set of the protected classes, which include (Yes, even White Men) age discrimination.

Ignorance partially explains bigotry and prejudice, but not every white man holds such hate, I suppose like callous conservatives they have no capacity for empathy.

Oh....I get it

Worse, he is an embarrassment to all real Americans. Real Americans take to heart the principles once expressed as the American Dream - of course that dream was a nightmare for the entire set of the protected classes, which include (Yes, even White Men) age discrimination.

Ignorance partially explains bigotry and prejudice, but not every white man holds such hate, I suppose like callous conservatives they have no capacity for empathy.

So for someone to be a real American they have to think like you?

People who support things like AA tell me they don't think groups benefitting from it can do it own their own. The sad part is that far too many who have the opportunity to succeed yet don't take it automatically assume it's because of their race, gender, etc.

white women don't need AA

they are not the one's bitchng and screaming about it

A very untrue and naive comment - they may not "bitch" about it, but all of us are hurt/angered by unfair treatment. Empathy is just a word to some, those who are too self absorbed to have compassion, aka, the Callous Conservative.
This is HYPOCRISY at its height. Blacks in 2015, do not need "compassion". They are no worse off than anyone else. That is a symptom of the 1950s. For the past 51 years, It has been Whites who needed the compassion, due to all the discrimination (affirmative action) against them by Callous Liberals.

Poor baby....Tell us how 51 years have got you all upset and you need help while claiming that blacks who were discriminated against for 400 years "dont need anything because its been 50 years".

Forum List

Back