Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

1. A consent decree is an agreement or settlement to resolve a dispute between two parties without admission of guilt and most often refers to such a type of settlement in the United States.
  2. Many political subdivisions in the US agree to work toward a work force which is demographically close to the racial, ethnic, age and gender of the community they serve
  3. Such an agreement recognizes passed injustices and works toward realizing Social Justice, defined as the view that everyone deserves equal economic, political and social rights and opportunities.
Now who would oppose such an outcome?
It would be nice if it worked toward recognizing the past injustices of the past 51 years of racial discrimination against Whites, by affirmative action, but as one of the long time victims of these past injustices, I would rather just receive a lump sum reparations$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ payment + a major increase in my Social Security payment amount. All to compensate for the reduced payment I now receive as a result of the lower pay jobs I had to accept, as a result of affirmative action, + the periods of umemployment, which reduce my current payment amount even more.

Seems your basis for the opposing AA or a consent decree is the competition is too tough and you were beaten out for jobs because of a persons status as a protected class. Sadly, European Americans had an advantage up until the civil rights movement, and now, that the playing field is up hill for some whites, it's cause for whining and a new iteration of racism.

It is not the fault of a woman who demands equal pay for equal work, or the black man who for years was denied the opportunity to become a fire fighter or policeman. Men and women were denied equal opportunity for generations, and that is no cause for people to hate others who finally received a helping hand.

When there are so many misconceptions in a post, where does one begin ? Sheeeeeshh!

1. NO, the competition was NOT too tough. As I stated before, the Blacks who received assistantships were the LEAST QUALIFIED in that 1977 class.

2. "Up until the civil rights movement", was early 60s and before. Most people who were working adults then, aren't even alive anymore.

3. The "now" that you speak of is NOT just "now", it is all the years since 1964. Many people (myself included) have already concluded our work lives, and have been retired for a few years now.

4. The discrimination you talk about against Blacks and women is long ago history.

5. Who said anything about anybody hating anybody ? If anybody IS doing that, it is those who perpetrate racism against Whites, by discriminating against them, in affirmative action.

The main reason women and blacks were blocked form holding positions of responsibility was not their qualifications but because white males did not want to take orders from a black or woman supervisor
I have had many different jobs during my 50 years in the work force. Most of my supervisors were women. They have another advantage to getting supervisory jobs besides AA. It's called sex.

Oh....I get it

Not only do women need affirmative action to get ahead, the have to fuck themselves to the top

I can see why you are such an expert on the value of affirmative action

It sure does
It is about providing opportunity
For blacks, while DENYING opportunities to others (AKA malicious, despicable, racist discrimination)
Actually, it opened up the field for everyone
So that's the line they've been feeding you at MSNBC, npr, media matters, and other liberal idiocy media ? AMAZING how anybody could repeat something as preposterous as that, even for one second.
geez.gif

I didn't need MSNBC, it didn't exist at the time. I saw women and blacks in the 60s and early 70s and the jobs they aspired to. Women, no matter how intelligent, would go to be secretaries, nursing or teachers. If they weren't college material, they could be beauticians or maybe be a teller in a bank or supermarket. Waitress was a good option
Blacks might get a job at menial labor. After all, that is what they are best suited for. The really smart blacks may be able to go to a black college where they could graduate and find jobs where they could provide services to black clientele. White firms didn't want to hire them. After all, blacks lacked the "essentials" to be trusted with real responsibility
White males had leadership and skilled positions reserved for them

I can see why you were so upset when affirmative action came along
Yeah. Because all the things you said happened to Blacks & women, have been happening to White males over the past 51 years. The more you talk about how bad it was many decades ago, the more you confirm how bad it is for White males, since 1964.

What needs to happen now is for all these White males to get paid reparations$$$$$$ to compensate for all the lost wages and reduced Social Security that they now suffer. I wouldn't want to see this come from the govt though. That would be penalizing the victims all over again. The reparations should come from the screwball, racist liberals who have supported and pushed, and enacted these atrocious AA programs
I feel your pain

I see so many white males suffering in our society

It sure does
For blacks, while DENYING opportunities to others (AKA malicious, despicable, racist discrimination)
So that's the line they've been feeding you at MSNBC, npr, media matters, and other liberal idiocy media ? AMAZING how anybody could repeat something as preposterous as that, even for one second.
geez.gif

I didn't need MSNBC, it didn't exist at the time. I saw women and blacks in the 60s and early 70s and the jobs they aspired to. Women, no matter how intelligent, would go to be secretaries, nurse or teachers. If they weren't college material, they could be beauticians or maybe be a teller in a bank or supermarket. Waitress was a good option
Blacks might get a job at menial labor. After all, that is what they are best suited for. The really smart blacks may be able to go to a black college where they could graduate and find jobs where they could provide services to black clientele. White firms didn't want to hire them. After all, blacks lacked the "essentials" to be trusted with real responsibility

My sister went to work for an insurance company shortly after graduating from High School. She is four years older than me, and I can remember her telling our parents that a year after she became employed, she was teaching a new hire, a man, his job responsibilities and he was hired at a higher salary than she, and was making more than her with her years experience.

Your sister isn't alone. That has happened to many MEN also. It wasn't because she was a female.

Blacks and women have a tendency to think that everything negative to them is because of their sex or race. The only time we can be positive of sexism and racism is when AA is involved (and white males are the victims)

geez.gif

I didn't need MSNBC, it didn't exist at the time. I saw women and blacks in the 60s and early 70s and the jobs they aspired to. Women, no matter how intelligent, would go to be secretaries, nursing or teachers. If they weren't college material, they could be beauticians or maybe be a teller in a bank or supermarket. Waitress was a good option

Yeah. Because all the things you said happened to Blacks & women, have been happening to White males over the past 51 years. The more you talk about how bad it was many decades ago, the more you confirm how bad it is for White males, since 1964.

What needs to happen now is for all these White males to get paid reparations$$$$$$ to compensate for all the lost wages and reduced Social Security that they now suffer. I wouldn't want to see this come from the govt though. That would be penalizing the victims all over again. The reparations should come from the screwball, racist liberals who have supported and pushed, and enacted these atrocious AA programs
I feel your pain

They absolutely are. Including me (although I'm 50% Hispanic), even now in my retirement, from the reduced Social Security payments I receive, due to AA, during the 50 years I was working. No question about it.

The main reason women and blacks were blocked form holding positions of responsibility was not their qualifications but because white males did not want to take orders from a black or woman supervisor
I have had many different jobs during my 50 years in the work force. Most of my supervisors were women. They have another advantage to getting supervisory jobs besides AA. It's called sex.

Oh....I get it

Not only do women need affirmative action to get ahead, the have to fuck themselves to the top

AA has NO VALUE, period. It is stain upon the integrity of America. It is legalized racism.

Oh....I get it

AA has NO VALUE, period. It is stain upon the integrity of America. It is legalized racism.
Whites should have realized that before they acquired ownership of most of the resources due to white AA.

geez.gif

I feel your pain

They absolutely are. Including me (although I'm 50% Hispanic), even now in my retirement, from the reduced Social Security payments I receive, due to AA, during the 50 years I was working. No question about it.
I know......in your 50 years of working, it was the black man keeping you down

If it were not for those negroes......you would have been CEO

ROFLMAO! Im not bitter at all. It is you that insists your life was "ruined" by something that happened in 1977, and therefore are entitled to "reparations".

Thats not going to happen, so..............

Get over it already.

It sure does
geez.gif

You actually believe that the very second that AA legislation was passed in 1964, that millions upon millions of white males began to be displaced by blacks and women?

Where the hell were you when in 1964 blacks could not even legally vote in some states? And a woman was lucky to get a job as a secretary, even if she was academically superior and more qualified than the average white male?

You're NOT getting any reparations any more than the decendants of slaves are.

Oh....I get it

Whites should have realized that before they acquired ownership of most of the resources due to white AA.
Whites don't have to realize anything. And airhead Blacks like you ought to know that there are far more Whites in poverty than Blacks, and their poverty is a much worse level than Blacks. And it was that way even long before 1964.

geez.gif

I feel your pain

I know......in your 50 years of working, it was the black man keeping you down

If it were not for those negroes......you would have been CEO
It was not only Blacks. It was also many liberal Whites who pushed these racist AA programs. It was all of them who reduced the success of Whites for 51 years now. And YOU KNOW it.

ROFLMAO! Im not bitter at all. It is you that insists your life was "ruined" by something that happened in 1977, and therefore are entitled to "reparations".

Get over it already.
How do you know it's not going to happen ? The first step has already been taken in November 2014. The second one will be November 2016. :biggrin:

geez.gif

You actually believe that the very second that AA legislation was passed in 1964, that millions upon millions of white males began to be displaced by blacks and women?
Where the hell were you when in 1964 blacks could not even legally vote in some states? And a woman was lucky to get a job as a secretary, even if she was academically superior and more qualified than the average white male?

What a dumb post. What do you mean "actually" ? Of course, millions upon millions of white males began to be displaced by blacks and women in 1964, and it's been that way ever since (except in 8 states where AA has been banned).
And why bring up voting ? That's not what AA is about. And a woman could get plenty more than a job as a secretary. She could get jobs white males couldn't get (because of AA) And YOU KNOW it.
As for reparations$$$$, after the last election, I'd say the chances for reparations in 2017, are looking pretty good. :biggrin:

Get over it already.
How do you know it's not going to happen ? The first step has already been taken in November 2014. The second one will be November 2016. :biggrin:

Idiot thinks a midterm election translates to a presidential election

geez.gif

What a dumb post. What do you mean "actually" ? Of course, millions upon millions of white males began to be displaced by blacks and women in 1964, and it's been that way ever since (except in 8 states where AA has been banned).
And why bring up voting ? That's not what AA is about. And a woman could get plenty more than a job as a secretary. She could get jobs white males couldn't get (because of AA) And YOU KNOW it.
As for reparations$$$$, after the last election, I'd say the chances for reparations in 2017, are looking pretty good. :biggrin:

I see so many white men.......Brother can you spare a dime?

Once I built a railroad, I made it run
Made it race against time
Once I built a railroad, now it's done
Brother, can you spare a dime?

Last edited:

Oh....I get it

Whites don't have to realize anything. And airhead Blacks like you ought to know that there are far more Whites in poverty than Blacks, and their poverty is a much worse level than Blacks. And it was that way even long before 1964.
Actually losers like you have to realize the fault lays with the lack of work ethic on your part. You whine 24/7 that partial AA given to Blacks kept you a loser for life when white females actually benefit from AA more than anyone. You are a sad excuse for a white guy.

Get over it already.

The country has shifted away from liberal ideas, and toward conservative ones. This is shown not only by the 2014 election, but also by a change in public concerns. Previously, the economy was the top priority of the American people. Now it's terrorism. That's WHY the Democrats got stomped in the last election, and why they will continue to. Their positions on terrorism are horrible, and at odds with the American people,

Get over it already.

The country has shifted away from liberal ideas, and toward conservative ones. This is shown not only by the 2014 election, but also by a change in public concerns. Previously, the economy was the top priority of the American people. Now it's terrorism. That's WHY the Democrats got stomped in the last election, and why they will continue to. Their positions on terrorism are horrible, and at odds with the American people,

The worst terrorist attack in history happened while a conservative was in charge

Oh....I get it

Actually losers like you have to realize the fault lays with the lack of work ethic on your part. You whine 24/7 that partial AA given to Blacks kept you a loser for life when white females actually benefit from AA more than anyone. You are a sad excuse for a white guy.
I have already corrected you in this forum on that idiotic white females notion, for every white ffemale gaining from AA, 100 are losing because of it. YOU KNOW that. Don't play stupid.
And don't give me that work ethic excuse either. You're a racist who supports racial discrimination, and you're not shaking that loose, no matter what you say.

Forum List

Back