Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

So aa helped your family?
No, it damaged us - by denying me opportunities,

Note: I am a minority, who could have taken advantage of AA discrimination. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I wouldn't live with the DISGRACE of being an AA beneficiary. I could have checked Hispanic, on the AA forms. Never once in 50 years, did I stoop down to do that, I am proud to say.
Sounds more like you hate being part Mexican and desperately wants everyone to see you as a white guy. BTW.....Stop whining.
This shows that one of the things that your lying liberal media routinely withholds from you is that Hispanics are discriminated against in AA almost as much as Whites. when I was discriminated against from AA in my graduate school, only Blacks got assistantships. Everyone else was denied. That included 3 Hispanics (one Mexican, one Puerto Rican, and one myself > 50% Central American) In addition, 2 Asians were also discriminated against (one Korean, one Chinese)

And stop telling me to stop whining. There is no greater whiner in American history that someone who support AA. It is the # 1 whine of all time.
As usual your are full of it. AA benefits in this order. white women, asians, Blacks, and finally others. Your little experience doesnt count as proof. You have got to be one of the saddest whiners I have ever experienced on a message board. You suck because you suck. Has nothing to do with AA. Stop whining.

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
These stupid pie charts don't even list a source, or say what they're talking about. Pure meaningless.
If their problem is lazy why they coming to take your job?

So aa helped your family?

Note: I am a minority, who could have taken advantage of AA discrimination. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I wouldn't live with the DISGRACE of being an AA beneficiary. I could have checked Hispanic, on the AA forms. Never once in 50 years, did I stoop down to do that, I am proud to say.
Sounds more like you hate being part Mexican and desperately wants everyone to see you as a white guy. BTW.....Stop whining.
This shows that one of the things that your lying liberal media routinely withholds from you is that Hispanics are discriminated against in AA almost as much as Whites. when I was discriminated against from AA in my graduate school, only Blacks got assistantships. Everyone else was denied. That included 3 Hispanics (one Mexican, one Puerto Rican, and one myself > 50% Central American) In addition, 2 Asians were also discriminated against (one Korean, one Chinese)

And stop telling me to stop whining. There is no greater whiner in American history that someone who support AA. It is the # 1 whine of all time.
As usual your are full of it. AA benefits in this order. white women, asians, Blacks, and finally others. Your little experience doesnt count as proof. You have got to be one of the saddest whiners I have ever experienced on a message board. You suck because you suck. Has nothing to do with AA. Stop whining.

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
These stupid pie charts don't even list a source, or say what they're talking about. Pure meaningless.
I'm just doing the same thing as you are doing. Your opinions are meaningless.

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-already-have/

http://www.dms.myflorida.com/content...rder99-281.pdf

It just dawned on me that one of the main reasons for high crime is unemployment. I heard a story once about back when ford or gm was in Compton or watts and it was a thriving black community with low crime. The minute the jobs left the crime went up.

We need to double down on AA. Employers should have to hire twice as many as they did before. You'll be alright crybaby
1. The top way to cure American unemployment is a mass deportation program of illegal aliens + an end to work visas. Of course this still won't put Americans (of any race) to work, who just don't want to

2. AA won't help unemployment. It merely changes the identities of victims and beneficiaries of discrimination.
Youre a moron. Black unemployment rate is the highest and you keep whining about AA. Give me a break. :laugh:
Most Black unemployment has nothing to do with anything but one thing > LAZINESS, and a rejection of the workforce.
If they are lazy then how are they taking your jobs? Got yourself caught in your own logic loop again didnt you?
No. You're just being stupid about the posts. The lazy ones stay home, driving up the Black Unemployment rate. The more energetic ones take jobs away from Whites et al races, because of AA.

It just dawned on me that one of the main reasons for high crime is unemployment. I heard a story once about back when ford or gm was in Compton or watts and it was a thriving black community with low crime. The minute the jobs left the crime went up.

We need to double down on AA. Employers should have to hire twice as many as they did before. You'll be alright crybaby
1. The top way to cure American unemployment is a mass deportation program of illegal aliens + an end to work visas. Of course this still won't put Americans (of any race) to work, who just don't want to

2. AA won't help unemployment. It merely changes the identities of victims and beneficiaries of discrimination.
Youre a moron. Black unemployment rate is the highest and you keep whining about AA. Give me a break. :laugh:
Most Black unemployment has nothing to do with anything but one thing > LAZINESS, and a rejection of the workforce.
If they are lazy then how are they taking your jobs? Got yourself caught in your own logic loop again didnt you?
I caught that too!
You caught what I just refuted. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

:bsflag: You're a baldfaced anti-White RACIST who runs down White people. Now you just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. Yes, I am anti-immigration, and you should be to, ANd if you had an ounce of decency, and cared about the massive harms that immigration is doing to the American people you would care.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. You're a liberal who is ordered to avoid all conservative news reporting. So within you little cocoon of liberal censorship, you probably have NO IDEA what all these harms are becasue you liberal reporters don't won't go there, and they avoid that subject like it was Ebola.

As for racism, the only racism going on in America over the past 51 years is affirmative action, and you support it. YOU are the racist fool in this forum, and you dig yourself a deeper hole about it every time you open your mouth. :dig: :slap:

Whatever, , "cra cra". What your delusional
imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall and laugh when that day comes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can see someone complaining that illegals are taking OUR jobs but haven't blacks been in america for hundreds of years? Blacks are as american as apple pie and baseball. For example the blues.
Is there a point somewhere immersed in this ?

Were just waiting for people your age to die. I wonder what germany in 1995 did with their 70 year old Nazis.
And when people my age die, so what ? what does that have to do with it. The trend (including SCOTUS decisions) is clearly toward eradication of AA. In the future, it won't exist at all.
20031111b_3.gif

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
No you're not. You are being a racist, supporting AA racism, and you're also lying.

No. You're just being stupid about the posts. The lazy ones stay home, driving up the Black Unemployment rate. The more energetic ones take jobs away from Whites et al races, because of AA.
You said "most". If most are lazy and not taking away jobs then why are you whining?

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
No you're not. You are being a racist, supporting AA racism, and you're also lying.
You are the one lying. You couldnt get a job because you were not educated enough and lazy.

Whatever, , "cra cra". What your delusional
imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall and laugh when that day comes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can see someone complaining that illegals are taking OUR jobs but haven't blacks been in america for hundreds of years? Blacks are as american as apple pie and baseball. For example the blues.

Were just waiting for people your age to die. I wonder what germany in 1995 did with their 70 year old Nazis.
And when people my age die, so what ? what does that have to do with it. The trend (including SCOTUS decisions) is clearly toward eradication of AA. In the future, it won't exist at all.
20031111b_3.gif
How interesting. The beneficiary Blacks favor AA. And the White male victims oppose it. Gee, who woulda ever thought, huh ?

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

Just blatantly not true. Your credibility keeps slipping.

On this subject, he had none to begin with.

You said "most". If most are lazy and not taking away jobs then why are you whining?
I'm not whining. You are. Every time you support AA.

20031111b_3.gif
How interesting. The beneficiary Blacks favor AA. And the White male victims oppose it. Gee, who woulda ever thought, huh ?
Doesnt say Black idiot. It says women or minorities. Stop blaming your lack of achievement on Black people. Stop your whining.

Yea. Blacks only 12% of population. Most would be at least 51% of blacks. So he's worrying about competing with 5% of the population. What a whiner

I'm happy about AA. Why would I need to whine? You on the other hand need an orchestra to provide background music every time you post on the subject.
laugh.gif

whining.jpg

But you make no sense. First you say they're taking your jobs but then say they're too lazy to work. Which is it?

Exactly. In this very same thread, "cra cra" stated that "Black hiring managers, are discriminating against white applicants".

I guess they are "discriminating" from the unemployment line.......LMAO!

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
You are the one lying. You couldnt get a job because you were not educated enough and lazy.
False. I completed 4 yrs of college. That's no lazy. I went to grad school. That's not lazy. I got lots of education. If I didn't get a job in that field (City Planning) it's because I got discriminated against, by racists like you. How incredible that in 2015, someone, anyone, would have the audacity to shoe up here and actually defend this abomination. You have no morals, no shame, and no self-respect.

I'm happy about AA. Why would I need to whine? You on the other hand need an orchestra to provide background music every time you post on the subject.
laugh.gif
You support AA because you whine that Blacks can't get an even break without it. That's your lifelong never-ending, pathetic whine.

But you make no sense. First you say they're taking your jobs but then say they're too lazy to work. Which is it?

Exactly. In this very same thread, "cra cra" stated that "Black hiring managers, are discriminating against white applicants".

I guess they are "discriminating" from the unemployment line.......LMAO!
Already refuted.

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
False. I completed 4 yrs of college. That's no lazy. I went to grad school. That's not lazy. I got lots of education. If I didn't get a job in that field (City Planning) it's because I got discriminated against, by racists like you. How incredible that in 2015, someone, anyone, would have the audacity to shoe up here and actually defend this abomination. You have no morals, no shame, and no self-respect.
You must have majored in underwater basket weaving. I have a hard time believing you went through 4 years of college. You got lots of education in everything except the one subject that counted. How to get a job 101.

laugh.gif
You support AA because you whine that Blacks can't get an even break without it. That's your lifelong never-ending, pathetic whine.
Youre still whining. Stop it please. You should be ashamed having the road laid out for you and all you have to do is put in a little work. White guys like you are pitiful.

Forum List

Back