Afghanistan Veteran refused hair cut in California

There's actually a reason most barbers don't cut women's hair and hairdressers charge them more. Guys are not that picky, just whack some off here and there and wake me up when it's done.

The barber stated they don't cut any women's hair. I guess they include pretend women as well
Is that stance legal ?

I dunno, but I would think if a barbershop catered to men and only men it would be. Actually the barber acknowledged and respected he wanted to be identified as a she. I'm not really seeing the issue here
Have you read the report ? He stated that he wanted to be viewed as male.
And my cat thinks it is a dog but it is still a cat.

Libtards are so stupid they cant even understand that much any more.

Why must you display your backward mindset ?
Join the 21st century and support brave American soldiers.

I'm a Navy brat, granddaughter of a Rtd USAF Lt Col., step daughter of a Rtd USMC Gunnery Sgt., my sister was a USN officer and I am an adoptive mother to the son of a fallen US Army veteran.

I don't think you have the first clue what respecting the US military means. In the grand scheme a haircut is small potatoes, the vet could go to many places and get a free haircut but instead wants to make this some sort of social justice "cause"

I'm a Navy brat, granddaughter of a Rtd USAF Lt Col., step daughter of a Rtd USMC Gunnery Sgt., my sister was a USN officer and I am an adoptive mother to the son of a fallen US Army veteran.

I don't think you have the first clue what respecting the US military means. In the grand scheme a haircut is small potatoes, the vet could go to many places and get a free haircut but instead wants to make this some sort of social justice "cause"
No, its a fundamental.If you want people to fight for the flag then you should treat them with some respect. That isnt asking for too much.

No, its a fundamental.If you want people to fight for the flag then you should treat them with some respect. That isnt asking for too much.

The barber is entitled to his beliefs also. That's just a fact and being fair. One's wants should never over ride someone else's rights. Religious freedom is a Constitutional right

The barber stated they don't cut any women's hair. I guess they include pretend women as well
I'm sure the story on how you found out is fascinating.

Get back on topic or start getting reported. Tired of your nonsense and BS
reported?....come on sassy thats the kind of shit dottie does......you dont want to be like dottie do you?....

I'm past caring, these loons report at a drop of hat, let them stew in their own mess

Barber refuses to cut hair of trans army vet, citing Christian faith

So let me get this straight. You are welcome to get killed for the US but you cant get a hair cut ?
Uhhh, as somebody who has actually been in the military I can tell you this chick was not in a combat role...that is a recent, new thing that the forces are trying out.

Personally, I'd say that, as long as that guy owns the shop (as it says he does), he should be able to serve the customer base he chooses. It honestly appears like he doesn't cut women's hair, as long as he wasn't making some one time exception, then I'm pretty sure it is legal. There are a lot of establishments marketed strictly towards one gender or another. It is a free market, and she can just her hair cut next door, this isn't even newsworthy.

So let me get this straight. You are welcome to get killed for the US but you cant get a hair cut ?

Why don't you mind your own business stop masturbating over America's domestic issues, you Eurotrash cocksucker? What a continent of petulant, evil, Pisslam-fellatrix filth who uses America for every advantage they can while cursing it's existence at the same time, you white trash filth of my race. You COWARD rape enablers who love to blame Americans and Jews every time your Islamic blowjob backfires on you, you human cancerous pap-smear.
Im sticking up for an American Vet here. Go sort your issues out kid.

The FUCK you are! A global irrelevance like you is just frantically searching for reasons to look down your snobby, spoilt-brat nose at us "bloody seppos" and most people on this site (most of whom are more intelligent than an idiot like you) can see that. Any Westerner who supports Pisslam savage barbarism as much as you do belongs in the nearest sewer system. This "bloody yank" knows EXACTLY the sickly, diseased manner in which your PC-castrati Eurotrash brains function, you utter failure of my race and gender. Your Coward Continent is all about muslim fellatio and blaming Americans/Jews every time your Pisslam blowjob deservedly backfires.

Last edited:

Why don't you mind your own business stop masturbating over America's domestic issues, you Eurotrash cocksucker? What a continent of petulant, evil, Pisslam-fellatrix filth who uses America for every advantage they can while cursing it's existence at the same time, you white trash filth of my race. You COWARD rape enablers who love to blame Americans and Jews every time your Islamic blowjob backfires on you, you human cancerous pap-smear.
Im sticking up for an American Vet here. Go sort your issues out kid.

The FUCK you are! A global irrelevance like you is just frantically searching for reasons to look down your snobby, spoilt-brat nose at us "bloody seppos" and most people on this site (most of whom are more intelligent than an idiot like you) can see that. Any Westerner who supports Pisslam savage barbarism as much as you do belongs in the nearest sewer system. This "bloody yank" knows EXACTLY the sickly, diseased manner in which your PC-castrati Eurotrash brains function, you utter failure of my race and gender. Your Coward Continent is all about muslim fellatio and blaming Americans/Jews every time your Pisslam blowjob deservedly backfires.
OK, I can see you have an open mind on this.

Forum List

Back