African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

Who's African American? After 300+ years, they're black Americans.
They didn't come over from Africa last generation.
I know some African Americans, they're white and speak what used to be Dutch.

I agree, but that is another subject.

I already cited this information in another post

God bless you.

I also saw her statement on Fox, and felt she was very sincere

Me too. Why should she not be after all?

You know you have a lot of nerve to think because blacks faith healer call him not racist, you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?

No it doesn't work that way.
A democrat calling a republican a racist is pretty funny hahah

Why does the term African American bother you
Seems all you see is color

Why does the term African American bother you
Seems all you see is color

It irks me because it's PC speak. Blacks in America didn't get here yesterday and are natural-born citizens, some whose families have been here since the beginning. I call them blacks or black Americans, even the redbone ones. :04:

PS: Who conflated "Faith Healer" with "Faith Leader"? :wtf:

Last edited:
ME: If you only watch fake news, you miss a lot, plus you get lied to. I suggest clicking the link and listening to MLK's niece:

African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'
VIDEO: African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

President Trump met with 20 African American faith leaders on Monday as he was coming under fire for his criticism of Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., Baltimore and Al Sharpton.
Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., who was among the faith leaders from the African American community that met with the president at the White House, called the meeting sincere and productive.
"The president spent a long time with us and the meeting was not a photo-op," King told "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. "He's not a racist. Absolutely is not, and the programs he has moved forward, the higher job market is helping African Americans, the criminal justice reform is helping African Americans."

Donald Trumps black ex-girlfriend has little good to say about him..except that he has no trace of racism in his makeup.
Still a good president though.

Really?

Ms. Young was among the few African-Americans to be personally close to the real estate developer and reality television star.

She dated Mr. Trump nearly 20 years ago, but Ms. Young, whose mother is black and whose father is white, recalled a man with limited understanding of other cultures. He didn’t talk much about race or racial history, she said, but he had a curious racial awareness and a propensity for stereotypes.

“We went to the U.S. Open once, and a lot of black people came because it was Venus and Serena,” she said, referring to the Williams sisters. “He was impressed that a lot of black people came to the U.S. Open because they were playing.”

Black people, he seemed to think, did not watch tennis.

Ms. Young, who would not give her age but said she was roughly two decades younger than Mr. Trump, began dating him around 1997. Mr. Trump spotted Ms. Young at a party in the Hamptons and later asked someone for her number and called her.

“A.J. doesn’t like Trump for one reason: I stole his girlfriend. I took her away like he was a dog,” Mr. Trump told his friend, the radio shock jock Howard Stern.

Ms. Young said she had watched the fallout from Charlottesville and was “horrified” by his comments putting white supremacists and counterprotesters on the same plane.

She despaired over the racial landscape in the country and her former boyfriend’s stoking of tensions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/trump-blacks-african-americans-girlfriend-charlottesville.html

Not about faith healers or many Evangelicals even the white ones.

Why do you keep calling them faith healers you idiot? And why the racist remark too? You are just a sack of shit aren't you.

You called them faith healers in your headline and also you are the racist one. You think a black person speaks and we believe them,

man you have a lot to learn about life and people.

Why do you keep calling them faith healers you idiot? And why the racist remark too? You are just a sack of shit aren't you.

You called them faith healers in your headline and also you are the racist one. You think a black person speaks and we believe them,

You think you speak and we believe you. :abgg2q.jpg:

:dunno:

I at least know my own mind and who I believe or not believe. I do not worship at the feet of the cult master.

I at least know my own mind and who I believe or not believe. I do not worship at the feet of the cult master.

cult master?

Do we need a cultsmasher?

I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling. The term "faith healer" is not stated anywhere in the OP or the thread title. If you were to put your reading comprehension skills to use, you'd see that the OP says "faith leaders." You know, folks who are ordained, like the Reverend Al Sharpton or the Reverend Jesse Jackson.

cult master?

NO

ME: If you only watch fake news, you miss a lot, plus you get lied to. I suggest clicking the link and listening to MLK's niece:

VIDEO: African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

President Trump met with 20 African American faith leaders on Monday as he was coming under fire for his criticism of Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., Baltimore and Al Sharpton.
Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., who was among the faith leaders from the African American community that met with the president at the White House, called the meeting sincere and productive.
"The president spent a long time with us and the meeting was not a photo-op," King told "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. "He's not a racist. Absolutely is not, and the programs he has moved forward, the higher job market is helping African Americans, the criminal justice reform is helping African Americans."

Why don't they faith heal themselves,
King has been married and divorced three times. Her first marriage was to Eddie Clifford Beal, her second to Jerry Ellis, and her third to Israel Tookes. She has six children.[11]

Yet she is anti SSM.

Who cares what those nutcases think.

You know you have a lot of nerve to think because blacks faith healer call him not racist, you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?

I know, racism is not about race, it is about whether you are a Democrat or a Republican. LOL!!! Thanks for the morning laugh.

I agree, but that is another subject.

I already cited this information in another post

God bless you.

I also saw her statement on Fox, and felt she was very sincere

Me too. Why should she not be after all?

Yep, we know, you're waiting for one of the jerk offs on CNN to tell you, what a surprise.

Opposition to same-sex marriage[edit]
King has spoken out against same-sex marriage. In 2010 she equated same-sex marriage to genocide at a rally in Atlanta, saying, "We don't want genocide. We don't want to destroy the sacred institution of marriage."[26] In a 2015 essay, she wrote that "life is a human and civil right, so is procreative marriage. . . . We must now go back to the beginning, starting with Genesis, and teach about God's plan for marriage."[33]

Personal life[edit]
King has been married and divorced three times. Her first marriage was to Eddie Clifford Beal, her second to Jerry Ellis, and her third to Israel Tookes. She has six children.[11]
---------------------------------------------------------

Lets just have man and woman marriages and get divorced over and over again. JC , you have got to be kidding me! Well she would get a long fine with tramp.

What does having six children have to do with anything? That is twice that you found the need to mention it. I think I know why but go ahead and tell us why.

Faith LEADERS not faith healers. Your mistake is another subtle stab at race and your racial ideology.

I can't tell if you're being serious or trolling. The term "faith healer" is not stated anywhere in the OP or the thread title. If you were to put your reading comprehension skills to use, you'd see that the OP says "faith leaders." You know, folks who are ordained, like the Reverend Al Sharpton or the Reverend Jesse Jackson.

It is her subtle racism. Democrats are very good at covering their racism however after awhile you can see it.

cult master?

NO

:auiqs.jpg:

Both parties have followers that are racist........

Don't do that dude. We don't need any moral equivocations.
Leftist racists permeate the Democrat Party.
But white supremacists? There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub. The whole white supremacist song and dance is just the next Russia fantasy - it does not exist.
There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub.
I agree with you that the moral equivocations are like a cat chasing its tail. You are wrong though, that there are barely any white supremacists around.

Both parties have followers that are racist........

Don't do that dude. We don't need any moral equivocations.
Leftist racists permeate the Democrat Party.
But white supremacists? There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub. The whole white supremacist song and dance is just the next Russia fantasy - it does not exist.
There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub.
I agree with you that the moral equivocations are like a cat chasing its tail. You are wrong though, that there are barely any white supremacists around.

There aren't too many more than post here or @ Stormfront. The others are in the prisons.

Why, is the Klan big in your town or something? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back