After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world

Match.com?
:itsok:

The less effort you have to go through to get a date the less effort you will put into the date due to having too many options. Stay away from Online dating while in your 20's. Best advice I can give you.

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

You're a prize.

Only men though what? I said SOME PEOPLE. Not men or women. Some women AND MEN are douchebags (as is obviously apparent by the OP). Some women and men are caring people.

Let me paint the picture for you.

Joey goes on a date with Tammy. For safety purposes they travel in separate vehicles. They eat dinner, watch a movie or whatever the case may be. It was probably an awkward date and not a lot of sparks flying everywhere. Joey thinks Tammy is pretty cute. Joey doesn't know how Tammy feels. They leave and go their separate way in their separate vehicles. Joey thinks, "Man she was really cute, nice and met several other attributes that I find appealing but it didn't seem to go too well. I'll probably never hear from her again." Joey counts it a loss and goes home. A few minutes he gets a text from Tammy. The text reads, "I was just letting you know that I made it home safe." Joey gets excited and thinks, "Well, maybe it was just because we just met that everything was so awkward. She must like me after all." Joey smiles real big and goes to sleep happy. Several days pass and he hasn't heard anything. A few more days pass and Joey tries to contact Tammy. Tammy ignores it for a few days hoping that Joey will take the hint. A few more days pass and Joey figures there was a technical glitch and she didn't get the text.

Joey lives in emotional turmoil for several days unnecessarily because Tammy was a dumb ass and thought he gave a shit whether she made it home safely or not.

I'm sorry if you are too selfish to understand this but Tammy messed up.

Joey needs to get a grip and perhaps a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists are simply neutral people that give you friendly advice that you pay to hold your accountable each session. Is that really worth $100 an hr?

Only men though what? I said SOME PEOPLE. Not men or women. Some women AND MEN are douchebags (as is obviously apparent by the OP). Some women and men are caring people.

Joey goes on a date with Tammy. For safety purposes they travel in separate vehicles. They eat dinner, watch a movie or whatever the case may be. It was probably an awkward date and not a lot of sparks flying everywhere. Joey thinks Tammy is pretty cute. Joey doesn't know how Tammy feels. They leave and go their separate way in their separate vehicles. Joey thinks, "Man she was really cute, nice and met several other attributes that I find appealing but it didn't seem to go too well. I'll probably never hear from her again." Joey counts it a loss and goes home. A few minutes he gets a text from Tammy. The text reads, "I was just letting you know that I made it home safe." Joey gets excited and thinks, "Well, maybe it was just because we just met that everything was so awkward. She must like me after all." Joey smiles real big and goes to sleep happy. Several days pass and he hasn't heard anything. A few more days pass and Joey tries to contact Tammy. Tammy ignores it for a few days hoping that Joey will take the hint. A few more days pass and Joey figures there was a technical glitch and she didn't get the text.

Joey lives in emotional turmoil for several days unnecessarily because Tammy was a dumb ass and thought he gave a shit whether she made it home safely or not.

Psychiatrists are simply neutral people that give you friendly advice that you pay to hold your accountable each session. Is that really worth $100 an hr?

That's not the point I was trying to make. If Joe is living in emotional turmoil over one date and a phone call, then Joe has some issues.

That's not the point I was trying to make. If Joe is living in emotional turmoil over one date and a phone call, then Joe has some issues.

I know. He needs friends. Lol..

You'll get no advice from me. I hated the dating game and gladly left it over 13 years ago. I hope that it leads to something fun and exciting for you.

Yes...a speedy, fun, and exciting time with his right hand.

Tammy has no responsibility to be a decent human being. I understand this all too well. It's all on Joey.

Tammy can be as hateful and disgusting as she wants to be. She is never held accountable for anything. She is exempt because she has a vagina.

Joey has to walk the line and do exactly as women say that he should.

This is not surprising at all.

Well, the assumption would be that you are a gentleman. This is plainly not the case....

Tammy has no responsibility to be a decent human being. I understand this all too well. It's all on Joey.

Well, Tammy isn't the one throwing a hissy fit over a telephone call. Joey needs to be responsible for Joey and how Joey handles situations and behave like an adult and not a 12-year-old boy.

Well, Tammy isn't the one throwing a hissy fit over a telephone call. Joey needs to be responsible for Joey and how Joey handles situations and behave like an adult and not a 12-year-old boy.

Fair enough. I'll agree with that.

Can we also agree that Tammy shouldn't have sent the text? What was the purpose of the text anyways? or is this thread all about attacking men and making sure that women are always unscathed and blameless?

Tammy shouldn't have sent the text. Joey is simply venting in an anonymous forum. He isn't telling all of Tammy's friends and family. He isn't telling all of his friends and family. He could have been totally gentlemanly about it and never mentioned it to anyone. This is an anonymous forum. We don't even know if his real name is Joey or not. His real name could be Mike.

Now! Stop derailing the thread. Was Tammy's text appropriate or not? I say it was boastful and vendictive at worst and pointless at best.

The text was dumb thus the OP's label, "Stupid Ass Women".

Tammy can be as hateful and disgusting as she wants to be. She is never held accountable for anything. She is exempt because she has a vagina.

Joey has to walk the line and do exactly as women say that he should.

This is not surprising at all.

You got it all wrong...
You bow down and they'll walk all over you.

Ok. Joey is required to care about Tammy but when he does he is a lunatic that needs psychiatric help.

When I was in my 20's women used to piss me off with all of this lack of logic lunacy. Now I think you guys are entertaining as hell. Keep posting. I'm laughing my buns off.

Ok. Joey is required to care about Tammy but when he does he is a lunatic that needs psychiatric help.

When I was in my 20's women used to piss me off with all of this lack of logic lunacy. Now I think you guys are entertaining as hell. Keep posting. I'm laughing my buns off.

No, Joey needs to learn how to cope. Perhaps Tammy was raised up that way, perhaps to her that is the polite thing to do. OTOH, maybe she did it to be a sarcastic bitch. Perhaps she found that Joey was severely lacking in any gentlemanly ways. Maybe Joey was a dick?

Oh good God. Give it a rest will you? If anything, some of you men SHOULD be embarrassed about how you behave and how you publicly whine about women constantly. If you don't like women, then perhaps you would be better of with a Bruce Jenner or something.

You speak as if men are the "innocent victims" of women. As if men don't play their share of games.

No, Joey needs to learn how to cope. Perhaps Tammy was raised up that way, perhaps to her that is the polite thing to do. OTOH, maybe she did it to be a sarcastic bitch. Perhaps she found that Joey was severely lacking in any gentlemanly ways. Maybe Joey was a dick?

Oh good God. Give it a rest will you? If anything, some of you men SHOULD be embarrassed about how you behave and how you publicly whine about women constantly. If you don't like women, then perhaps you would be better of with a Bruce Jenner or something.

You speak as if men are the "innocent victims" of women. As if men don't play their share of games.

I think you are right. Tammy shouldn't have sent the text.

I think you are right. Tammy shouldn't have sent the text.

I think that some of you men project your own issues and lack of success with the women onto the women. To whine incessantly over a telephone call is a bit over the top, IMO. It's just not that horrible.

I think that some of you men project your own issues and lack of success with the women onto the women. To whine incessantly over a telephone call is a bit over the top, IMO. It's just not that horrible.

You are exaggerating. He started a thread on an anonymous forum. He didn't change his name, sell his house, quit his job, get a tattoo or anything drastic and over the top. He isn't whining incessantly. Look at this thread. He hasn't even participated all that much. He was just confiding his frustrations with a few strangers over the web.

You are making it sound like he is running a blog and posting 3 page essays twice a day. You are making it sound like he is calling everybody in his phone contact list several times a week. I have already agreed with you. We have 100% agreement about the problems of the male in this scenario. It sounds like most participants in the thread would agree with both of us.

It's just obnoxious that discussing the deficiencies of a female is so taboo.

Forum List

Back