After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

I think that some of you men project your own issues and lack of success with the women onto the women. To whine incessantly over a telephone call is a bit over the top, IMO. It's just not that horrible.

You are exaggerating. He started a thread on an anonymous forum. He didn't change his name, sell his house, quit his job, get a tattoo or anything drastic and over the top. He isn't whining incessantly. Look at this thread. He hasn't even participated all that much. He was just confiding his frustrations with a few strangers over the web.

You are making it sound like he is running a blog and posting 3 pages essays twice a day. You are making it sound like he is calling everybody in his phone contact list several times a week. I have already agreed with you. We have 100% agreement about the problems of the male in this scenario. It sounds like most participants in the thread would agree with both of us.

It's just obnoxious that discussing the deficiencies of a female is so taboo.

He starts threads about women and bashes women ALL the time, newbie. :wink_2:

Joey needs to get a grip and perhaps a psychiatrist.

Ok. Joey is required to care about Tammy but when he does he is a lunatic that needs psychiatric help.

When I was in my 20's women used to piss me off with all of this lack of logic lunacy. Now I think you guys are entertaining as hell. Keep posting. I'm laughing my buns off.

No, Joey needs to learn how to cope. Perhaps Tammy was raised up that way, perhaps to her that is the polite thing to do. OTOH, maybe she did it to be a sarcastic bitch. Perhaps she found that Joey was severely lacking in any gentlemanly ways. Maybe Joey was a dick?

Oh good God. Give it a rest will you? If anything, some of you men SHOULD be embarrassed about how you behave and how you publicly whine about women constantly. If you don't like women, then perhaps you would be better of with a Bruce Jenner or something.

You speak as if men are the "innocent victims" of women. As if men don't play their share of games.

Men see no need to get married in their 20's anymore, so they use women all the time for sex, and if they don't get it they will leave the woman. Men are not innocent, but... either are women. If I were to share my stories with you you'd say WOW!

Btw.. ChrisL if I ever meet you I'd without question know in my heart I'd have found an amazing woman. If all women were like you they'd be attracted to good men like me. We don't live in a perfect world, though. Lol..

No, Joey needs to learn how to cope. Perhaps Tammy was raised up that way, perhaps to her that is the polite thing to do. OTOH, maybe she did it to be a sarcastic bitch. Perhaps she found that Joey was severely lacking in any gentlemanly ways. Maybe Joey was a dick?

Oh good God. Give it a rest will you? If anything, some of you men SHOULD be embarrassed about how you behave and how you publicly whine about women constantly. If you don't like women, then perhaps you would be better of with a Bruce Jenner or something.

You speak as if men are the "innocent victims" of women. As if men don't play their share of games.

I think you are right. Tammy shouldn't have sent the text.

I think that some of you men project your own issues and lack of success with the women onto the women. To whine incessantly over a telephone call is a bit over the top, IMO. It's just not that horrible.

Men become insecure when around women.

You are exaggerating. He started a thread on an anonymous forum. He didn't change his name, sell his house, quit his job, get a tattoo or anything drastic and over the top. He isn't whining incessantly. Look at this thread. He hasn't even participated all that much. He was just confiding his frustrations with a few strangers over the web.

You are making it sound like he is running a blog and posting 3 pages essays twice a day. You are making it sound like he is calling everybody in his phone contact list several times a week. I have already agreed with you. We have 100% agreement about the problems of the male in this scenario. It sounds like most participants in the thread would agree with both of us.

Yeah, I used to do it to piss all you women off, then when I realized what you women were all up against out their by hearing my girlfriends stories I became sentimental. ;)

Yeah, I used to do it to piss all you women off, then when I realized what you women were all up against out their by hearing my girlfriends stories I became sentimental. ;)

Well, why don't we look at threads started to complain about men versus women. I say, if these men are so unhappy with women, perhaps they would enjoy men better? :dunno:

Joey needs to get a grip and perhaps a psychiatrist.

Tammy has no responsibility to be a decent human being. I understand this all too well. It's all on Joey.

Tammy can be as hateful and disgusting as she wants to be. She is never held accountable for anything. She is exempt because she has a vagina.

Joey has to walk the line and do exactly as women say that he should.

This is not surprising at all.

You seem jealous of vagina owners.

For a boatload of money, plastic surgeons wlli turn your penis inside out and create a fake vagina for you.

Then you can text immature males that YOU got home safely, too! #modernmiracle

Regards from Rosie

Well, why don't we look at threads started to complain about men versus women. I say, if these men are so unhappy with women, perhaps they would enjoy men better? :dunno:

We'll not in THAT way. However, men naturally love hanging with men more, because they tend to have more in common when it comes to activities and living life in general. In that regard even married men would rather hang with men or work colleagues or simply stay at work rather than come home.

We'll not in THAT way. However, men naturally love hanging with men more, because they tend to have more in common when it comes to activities and living life in general. In that regard even married men would rather hang with men or work colleagues or simply stay at work rather than come home.

That's not the kind of man I want to be with. I want my man to enjoy spending time with me. My ex and I were best friends. We were very close.

That's not the kind of man I want to be with. I want my man to enjoy spending time with me. My ex and I were best friends. We were very close.

That's VERY RARE ChrisL . Most relationships REQUIRE individual space by BOTH partners. You have to be secure enough to be willing to give it to your spouse. Otherwise you have security/ or control issues.

ChrisL you will find the best most strongest marriages are ones where they started out as best friends before tying the knot. Marriages that last 30+ years are ones like these. With how high the divorce rate is and with how high the ages are that people get married getting married and finding that someone special requires lots of luck, lots of effort, lot's of security, and finally lots of patience. Very patient.

op- best way to get girls is be seen with them- everywhere. develop some girl FRIENDS and watch them come likes flies to shit.

This is excellent advice. Develop friends that are women and then they'll invite her friends then before you know it you are hitched. If all your friends are male then you have a serious problem.

op- best way to get girls is be seen with them- everywhere. develop some girl FRIENDS and watch them come likes flies to shit.

This is excellent advice. Develop friends that are women and then they'll invite her friends then before you know it you are hitched. If all your friends are male then you have a serious problem.

they'll be competing for you:) like your avatar.

besides, women are intimidated to approach one guy, let alone one. Btw OP- you need to learn about WOMEN'S BODY LANGUAGE, which is the way they TALK to us.

OP-never ever ever take rel. advice from a woman.

What are you babbling about? He isn't looking for advice. His goal here is to trash women because he hates women. I think that much is quite obvious.

Mmm, yeah, don't listen to the women. Listen to the men on this forum . . . I totally recommend it. :biggrin: Lol.

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world
It is a very nice thing to know the person you spent time with got home ok

OP-never ever ever take rel. advice from a woman.

What are you babbling about? He isn't looking for advice. His goal here is to trash women because he hates women. I think that much is quite obvious.

Mmm, yeah, don't listen to the women. Listen to the men on this forum . . . I totally recommend it. :biggrin: Lol.

Ok, I haven't laughed like this in a long time well done Christine. Lol. ;)

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world

All this pent up frustration towards women. Stop fighting it...come out and set yourself free. JR is available.:thup:

Just because a guy is frustrated with women doesn't mean he want to be around the gay mutherfucker
No. Of course not.

Forum List

Back