After 6 More Years Being President, What Will Trump Do?

You've never been within a mile of Trump, yet somehow you claim to know all about his [ersonal habits. Liar? Hell yeah you are!.

His age and weight are a known fact.

His junk food eating has been documented via photography.

His comments on exercise have been documented as well.

You may not have noticed with your head so far up his ass, but he is very public man, he shares damn near everything about his life.

So some weird confused dude in cyberspace says he’s unhealthy but his MD says he’s healthy as hell...Hmmm, I think I’m going with the MD on this one.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...193908-2bf7-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html

He got bored being a billionaire and became President. After 2024 he'll probably be bored being President. So what's next for him? Going back to being a billionaire? nah. Well, he created the Space Force and should be the first man to step on Mars. There will still be no way to get that man back to earth so why send a young guy? Trump should be the first man on Mars... that way no leftist hump can ever piss on his grave. :lol:

trump-in-space.jpg

we might not be able to piss on his grave but we can certainly fart in his general direction.

I bet you are proud that trump grabbed **** ***** *****!

did you get to watch?

LOL......I've been censored! so after all the whining by conservatives about being silenced and censored the truth is I can't REPEAT WHAT TRUMP SAID because cons are offended.
are you jealous that he could grab any pussy he wanted as a Demonrat, while you have to grab this?

1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg
Yikes! What the hell happened to Michelle!!!

Forum List

Back