After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

You need to go back to screwing and then eating goats because your current diet has you far more addled than your typical addledness.
:itsok:

How many more people do you need to spell it out for you you mental midget? Do you need us to say it slower?

No.
But kicking the decision back to Congress to decide what is insurrection and what isn't, is a punt.
Every declarative agency that there is that could label it so declined to do so
Unrealized wishes presented as fact is a Lie.

Now they will try to sell that a dozen congresspeople will vacate the will of 75million+
The expressly said that is a nightmare we don't want to go through.

"The disruption would be all the more acute—and could nullify the votes of millions and change the election result—if Section3 enforcement were attempted after the Nation has voted. Nothing in the Constitution requires that we endure such chaos—arriving at any time or different times, up to and perhaps beyond the Inauguration."

The expressly said that is a nightmare we don't want to go through.

"The disruption would be all the more acute—and could nullify the votes of millions and change the election result—if Section3 enforcement were attempted after the Nation has voted. Nothing in the Constitution requires that we endure such chaos—arriving at any time or different times, up to and perhaps beyond the Inauguration."
They will squeal until the day after his next term is finushed and then never discuss him again

Every declarative agency that there is that could label it so declined to do so
Unrealized wishes presented as fact is a Lie.
We all saw the insurrection live on TV and have read the J6 Committee's report.
It is ridiculous to even try to claim that it wasn't what it was.

I think he's teasing them with some sort of resolution that "TRUMP IS AN INSURRECTIONIST"
They can't pass legislation that is directed at one individual, that would be a Bill of Attainder. So they will need to go further.

I think he wants to setup some kind of a Congressional Star Chamber that has the authority to declare someone is an insurrectionist under 14-3, without a criminal charge and from behind closed doors. That would give the Congress veto power over any State or Federal candidate. Trump would be the first target, but we all know they wouldn't stop there...

Reminded me of Toto pulling the curtain back in the Wizard of Oz. Lots of smoke and gimmicks. Nothing real.

It’s an official category of definition.
Not what feelers saw and wish had really happened

Wrong.
It was an insurrection and even the Senate Majority Leader said that Trump was responsible for it.
As you would know if you had opened the second link and read McConnel's statement, he went on to say that the only reason the Senate didn't vote to convict was because Trump was already out of office at the time.
Instead, McConnel said, it was going to be up to the courts to dispense the proper justice to Trump.
And yesterday The SCOTUS determined that Mitch was mistaken back in 21.
Congress DID have the authority to convict.
So now we know.
And it is not too late.
Voted not guilty, Simp.

Next?

That's a silly argument. :lmao:

If they wanted to deny that Trump was an insurrectionist and settle the matter once and for all they could of. What they did instead was punt and leave open the possibility of a political remedy, rather than a legal one.
There was no reason for them to deny that as it wasn’t an issue before the court, Dumbass.

Yes, Trump did have fake electors. They signed fake elector certificates claiming to be the real electors. Thats not been done before. If you think it has, then let’s hear it.

It was John Eastman, and Trump was told it was illegal but he kept on promoting it anyway. Blaming someone else doesn’t work.

Yes, having the state legislature overturn the results after the people voted is unprecedented.

Stay on topic.
I just signed a cocktail napkin claiming I am a real elector.

What Statute did I just violate, Moroner?

Voted not guilty, Simp.

Next?
A majority of us disagreed with that verdict and that is how we smacked down that "red tsunami" in the last midterm election.
Two years after 81 million of us sent your orange cat turd king packing.
So just keep believing your fantasies and you'll keep losing elections and wondering why.
Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back