🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After 9/11, Trump Took Money Marked for Small Businesses

Trump is held to a super low standard vs everyone else .
No that would be Clinton. For now anyways...I can't wait till Trump starts tearing into her one on one.

Example?

Trump flubs his abortion thing and everyone is like "oh those gotcha questions, unfair " and "well he's not a real politician " .

No that would be Clinton. For now anyways...I can't wait till Trump starts tearing into her one on one.

Example?

Trump flubs his abortion thing and everyone is like "oh those gotcha questions, unfair " and "well he's not a real politician " .
It was a stupid question since unfortunately baby murder is legal. Example? How about her Illegal email? How about her ties to Saudi Arabia? How about her defending a child rapist and laughing about it? How about her being FIRED from the watergate for unethical behavior...the media uses kid gloves with Clinton.

The email thing is perfect . Talk about overkill.

Everyone knew of the email set up and her predecessors did similar things .

But suddenly it's a huge thing cause Hill is involved .

Example?

It was a stupid question since unfortunately baby murder is legal. Example? How about her Illegal email? How about her ties to Saudi Arabia? How about her defending a child rapist and laughing about it? How about her being FIRED from the watergate for unethical behavior...the media uses kid gloves with Clinton.

There Ya go excusing his abortion flub. It's legal but it's fucked with constantly . Quit pretending a prez candidates views on abortion mean nothing . Would u say the same about gun control ??

Example?

There Ya go excusing his abortion flub. It's legal but it's fucked with constantly . Quit pretending a prez candidates views on abortion mean nothing . Would u say the same about gun control ??
Oh they mean something but not how you think. Why ask a STUPID question when what was asked is simply not possible because baby murder is currently legal. Why not ask his actual OPINION on abortion instead of some asinine question that was a gotcha question that Trump fell for. I agree with Trumps first statement but again not like it matters....

Example?

Oh they mean something but not how you think. Why ask a STUPID question when what was asked is simply not possible because baby murder is currently legal. Why not ask his actual OPINION on abortion instead of some asinine question that was a gotcha question that Trump fell for. I agree with Trumps first statement but again not like it matters....

Hey , I had no problem wh his answer . Of course how he blurts things out doesn't help . Then he goes around changing his answer . That's the worst part .

Forum List

Back