🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After a Decade of Gay Marriage, how Massachusetts Changed and what's Coming...

Its not that anyone cares what gays do in private-----------the objection is when the government tells us that we MUST accept it as normal and acceptable.

You do not have to accept gay marriage.....however, you can no longer force the government to accept your views

The basics of human biology is not a VIEW. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition---------it is not normal.

So?

Where is it written that the government can only support the rights of the normal?
Are you normal?

Its not that anyone cares what gays do in private-----------the objection is when the government tells us that we MUST accept it as normal and acceptable.

You do not have to accept gay marriage.....however, you can no longer force the government to accept your views

The basics of human biology is not a VIEW. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition---------it is not normal.

Even if you're correct. How does this affect you?

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

try to pay attention, I said that no one cares what gays do to each other in private.

The objection comes when the government mandates that we must accept it and treat it as normal. The govt is engaging in thought control. I guess you are too wrapped up in the gay agenda to see what is really going on.

So?

Where is it written that the government can only support the rights of the normal?
Are you normal?

where is it written that govt sanction of gay marriage, or any marriage, is a right?

It doesn't.

try to pay attention, I said that no one cares what gays do to each other in private.

The objection comes when the government mandates that we must accept it and treat it as normal. The govt is engaging in thought control. I guess you are too wrapped up in the gay agenda to see what is really going on.

No they aren't. The government isn't saying what you should do in private. It's setting rules for how you are to treat people in public.

So?

Are you normal?

By virtue of the fact that homosexuality exists and has always existed in almost all mammals, yep, its normal.

OTOH, hate and fear-filled ignorant little closet gays have always existed, so maybe that's normal too. I doubt it though. I think its a function of the wide-spread embracing of a return to the Dark Ages we're seeing from the radical right.

It doesn't.

No they aren't. The government isn't saying what you should do in private. It's setting rules for how you are to treat people in public.

Right, everyone is treated equally except those who believe that homosexuality is an aberation, a sin, or a deviant behavior.

You libs bitch about tolerance, but you have none for anyone who dares disagree with you.

Right, everyone is treated equally except those who believe that homosexuality is an aberation, a sin, or a deviant behavior.

You libs bitch about tolerance, but you have none for anyone who dares disagree with you.

Disagree all you want.

Doesn't mean we'll let you force everyone to your sicko way of thinking or change the US Constitution.

I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

hmmmm . . . That is the purpose of marriage. What do you imagine its purpose is, so a couple of fuck buddies can get government benefits?

So?

Are you normal?

By virtue of the fact that homosexuality exists and has always existed in almost all mammals, yep, its normal. .

Birth defects occur in all species of mammal. In fact, they occur in every species on Earth. Are they "normal?" Homosexuality is a birth defect. It shouldn't be granted status as some kind of protected group.

[OTOH, hate and fear-filled ignorant little closet gays have always existed, so maybe that's normal too. I doubt it though. I think its a function of the wide-spread embracing of a return to the Dark Ages we're seeing from the radical right.

The first thing a libturd does in any debate on homosexuality is accuse his critics of being fags.

Last edited:
I had to stop watching after a few seconds. The video is made by someone who is adamantly opposed to same sex marriage. Biased opinion much?

When he started in on the "The purpose of marriage is procreation myth", I had to turn it off. The man is obviously an idiot.

hmmmm . . . That is the purpose of marriage. What do you imagine its purpose is, so a couple of fuck buddies can get government benefits?

In the future that would be my only reason. But the trend for retirees is to live in sin, they live together and carry on like they are married but don't, so they can keep their full social security benefits.

Last edited:

You can if you are in the majority. That's called "democracy."

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for supper

Weird, I didn't know procreation couldn't happen without marriage. I didn't realize the rest of the animal kingdom all were married before they reproduced.

It doesn't.

It has no authority to set such rules. Government can prevent you from robbing or assaulting other people. It has no authority to force you to treat other people with respect or to do business with them.

In the future that would be my only reason. But the trend for retirees is to live in sin, they live together and carry on like they are married but don't, so they can keep their full social security benefits.

Is this supposed to be a response to my post?

It has no authority to set such rules. Government can prevent you from robbing or assaulting other people. It has no authority to force you to treat other people with respect or to do business with them.

Then you don't believe in a free market system..

Forum List

Back