After Boston, do Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
This isn't the 60's anymore, idiot.

The most dangerous people out there these days are right-wing extremists blowing up women's healthcare clinics and shooting and blowing up other Americans, and Islamic terrorists.

A left-wing fanatic nowadays is the kind of person who wishes to smoke pot after a lascivious afternoon of gay sex.

The most dangerous people out there these days are right-wing extremists blowing up women's healthcare clinics and shooting and blowing up other Americans, and Islamic terrorists.

A left-wing fanatic nowadays is the kind of person who wishes to smoke pot after a lascivious afternoon of gay sex.

Weird how all the mass shootings end up being mentally ill left wing city dwellers.

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

"I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough." Contemplating whether or not he might again use bombs against the U.S. sometime in the future, he wrote: “I can’t imagine entirely dismissing the possibility.”

Scary stuff.

I'm more scared of the bombs that have yet to be set.

He doesn't bother you. You just hate Obama.

The "You hate Obama" retort because a) there is no retort or refute of any substance or thought or b) you have no problem with William Ayers' actions. Most of us are one of the 25 Million that Ayers says would need to be exterminated in order to start over.

Scary stuff.

I'm more scared of the bombs that have yet to be set.

I'm scared they'll find a way to clone and mass produce your apathy

They don't care because most of them agree with his politics and after all that was a long time ago.

Indeed, you speak the truth. The left is funny about things like that. If it is a cause that they support(I.e., Vietnam) then they believe "the ends justify the means". If they DON'T approve of the cause, then you are a terrorist.

He doesn't bother you. You just hate Obama.

The "You hate Obama" retort because a) there is no retort or refute of any substance or thought or b) you have no problem with William Ayers' actions. Most of us are one of the 25 Million that Ayers says would need to be exterminated in order to start over.

I'm not bent up over it, no. Sorry he's got you so down. If he didn't exist, though, I'm sure you'd find something else to be afraid of.

The problem with liberals is that the attack in Boston (which closely mirrors their hero Bill Ayers antics) isn't going to change their ideological beliefs, and who they think their hero's are.

I lived in NYC when William Ayers was blowing us up, and on 9/11/01 the scumbag gave an interview regretting that he didn't do more of it. After Boston, do you Libs start to understand why Obama's pal Ayers bother us?

Was Ayers ever convicted of setting a bomb off?

he was found guilty but got off on a legal technicality. the bastard should be in jail. but instead he is at a college indoctrinating the next generation of left wing radicals. how long before one of his students blows some people up?

When was the last time either of those happened? You people on the left love division and hate, and the truth, well that just ain't important.

the Unibomber, left wing, definitely.

Scary stuff.

The number of civilians killed in SE Asia because of America + the number of US casuilties ranges from 100s of thosands to over 2 million.

The number of civilians targeted by the WUO. Zero.

Forum List

Back