After decrying inequality, Obama golfs at personal course of mega-billionaire

You're really pathetic, you don't care how you use the dead, our military or anyone else to excuse your Dear Leader

gawd give us all a break

I'm not the one making such a shallow gesture like giving up golf to make up for all your war dead

that isn't the reason he gave for giving up golf...stop frikken lying..it's pathetic

Mr Bush, your disastrous decisions resulted in over 7000 dead, what are you going to do about it?

Bush: I plan on giving up golf, that should make it even

You're really pathetic, you don't care how you use the dead, our military or anyone else to excuse your Dear Leader

gawd give us all a break

I'm not the one making such a shallow gesture like giving up golf to make up for all your war dead

that isn't the reason he gave for giving up golf...stop frikken lying..it's pathetic

Doesn't really matter since Bush was lying. He said he would give up golf and then sneaked right back out to play.

Which was actually a good thing. The less time he had to screw us over, the better.

Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison ranks 3rd on Forbes 400 richest Americans....here's his 249 acre Rancho Mirage private golf course that Obama and his childhood buddies are playing on this long weekend.....it's obvious that lefties like Obama do not hate the rich...so who are the rich people he's attacking....?

Lame.

President Obama has not said he hates the rich. Neither has the left.

Wanna try again?

You might try turning this into one of really lame ass whines about the president getting a little time off. The idiot rw's really eat that shit up.

Intelligent people? Not so much.

he may not say 'hate' per se.....BUT he implies that "inequality" is a bad thing....

then he goes off golfing at some rich guy's private golf course....can we say 'hypocrit'....?

Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison ranks 3rd on Forbes 400 richest Americans....here's his 249 acre Rancho Mirage private golf course that Obama and his childhood buddies are playing on this long weekend.....it's obvious that lefties like Obama do not hate the rich...so who are the rich people he's attacking....?

Lame.

Wanna try again?

You might try turning this into one of really lame ass whines about the president getting a little time off. The idiot rw's really eat that shit up.

he may not say 'hate' per se.....BUT he implies that "inequality" is a bad thing....

then he goes off golfing at some rich guy's private golf course....can we say 'hypocrit'....?

You'll NEVER get luddy or wrongwhiner to admit that...they just come making up crap to derail the thread...and they do it for FREE
useful tools they are called

How many rounds of golf is Obama up to now?

Come on Republicans, you should know off the top of your head

as of January 4th, 2014......160 rounds.....and counting.....

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

so tell us why Obama golfs on rich peoples private golf courses when he thinks income inequality is a bad thing....?

160 rounds in 260 weeks.........less than a round every ten days

Obama thinks the wealthy should be taxed more. What does playing golf have to do with that?

Answer: Noting. All they have is innuendo like Al Gore should ride a bike because he's against Global Warming.

They cant explain why...thats not how propaganda works

Rising income inequality is not the fault of the rich or the middle class. It is a result of markets that neither group controls. The fault and responsibility to fix lies at the feet of government.

God, that was dumb.

That was so dumb, I can't even say anything other than that that was dumb.

So dumb.

Government is ill equipped to fix anything here. See, they only can do that which the people will support. You are the problem. You are the cause.

as of January 4th, 2014......160 rounds.....and counting.....

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

so tell us why Obama golfs on rich peoples private golf courses when he thinks income inequality is a bad thing....?

Obama thinks the wealthy should be taxed more. What does playing golf have to do with that?

Answer: Noting. All they have is innuendo like Al Gore should ride a bike because he's against Global Warming.

then maybe you can explain what Obama means by 'inequality'......?

obviously it doesn't mean 'inequal' golf courses....or else he'd be playing his golf down at the muni golf course like the more 'inequal' people do...instead of at some ritzy private course owned by some rich elitist who obviously doesn't pay enough taxes to combat the 'inequality' that Obama speaks of....

Al Gore.....another elitist.....do as i say not as i do....
gore+house+front+aerial+w+stevenson+and+notes.jpg

Last edited:
Lame.

Wanna try again?

You'll NEVER get luddy or wrongwhiner to admit that...they just come making up crap to derail the thread...and they do it for FREE
useful tools they are called

How does one derail an Obama golfing thread?

Isn't it derailed to start with?

obviously it doesn't mean 'inequal' golf courses....or else he'd be playing his golf down at the muni golf course like the more 'inequal' people do...instead of at some ritzy private course owned by some rich elitist who obviously doesn't pay enough taxes to combat the 'inequality' that Obama speaks of....

Glad you brought that up. The majority of Obamas rounds are played at the Andrews Airforce Base course. Same course as all those inequal people use
$22 a round

Here we go again - another anti-Obama thread and the apologists have no answer except to divert to a "Bush did it" thread.

Glad you brought that up. The majority of Obamas rounds are played at the Andrews Airforce Base course. Same course as all those inequal people use
$22 a round

so why didn't he golf at a similar course in California...?

you would think he would shun the 'inequality' of a rich guy's private golf course.....:eusa_whistle:

or maybe you can explain to us what 'inequality' really means to Obama....?

Rising income inequality is not the fault of the rich or the middle class. It is a result of markets that neither group controls. The fault and responsibility to fix lies at the feet of government.

God, that was dumb.

That was so dumb, I can't even say anything other than that that was dumb.

So dumb.

Government is ill equipped to fix anything here. See, they only can do that which the people will support. You are the problem. You are the cause.

The government is ill equipped to fix the problem.

That unfortunate fact doesn't change the reality that they are the only entity that has the power and the responsibility to do so. An incompetent US government may doom us. Given the current state of Congress I think they will likely fail.

$22 a round

you would think he would shun the 'inequality' of a rich guy's private golf course.....:eusa_whistle:

Sometimes a golf course is just calling out your name

Lame.

Wanna try again?

Very lame.

$22 a round

and he answered...'inequality' is good....

Obama teeing off at Oracle founders Rancho Mirage private golf course...
obama-golf-clouds-wh-photo.jpg

...and Michelle heard Aspen calling....more of that good 'inequality'....
Silver-Queen-Gondola-Aspen.jpg

Last edited:

and he answered...'inequality' is good....

Obama teeing off at Oracle founders Rancho Mirage private golf course...
obama-golf-clouds-wh-photo.jpg

...and Michelle heard Aspen calling....more of that good 'inequality'....
Silver-Queen-Gondola-Aspen.jpg
I'm sorry....I still don't see your point

Is it that the Obamas shouldn't enjoy a rich lifestyle?
The Obamas have money even though they are among the least wealthy presidential families

Obama never opposed wealth........he only opposes what they contribute to society

Forum List

Back