After decrying inequality, Obama golfs at personal course of mega-billionaire

Rising income inequality is not the fault of the rich or the middle class. It is a result of markets that neither group controls. The fault and responsibility to fix lies at the feet of government.

no thanks...You can go somewhere where a government FIXES everything...try Venezuela

I was thinking about Venezuela while reading the opening post. Obama is not against THE RICH, just like Hugo Chavez and his replacement, he's against the people who don't support him and his tyrannical Regime!

Did Obama tip his caddy?

Some on the right believe Obama should be the caddy.

original.jpg

Obama is a politician...and nearly all politicians are crooks similar to Al Capone...though Al Capone did not have the power to damage all Americans and the nation....but Al Capone went to jail for his crimes...Obama will make millions laughing all the way....thanks to the millions of dupes.

yep, most of this government is now CORRUPTED..but that's what happens when you have a citizenry who doesn't hold them responsible, like the Democrat base

Like in this thread they just sit around making excuses for them

Last edited:
This is the only chance republicans get to openly hate the rich. Also this should be the point where they feel immense shame but they are incapable of shame or self reflection.

In 2005, Oracle Corporation paid Ellison a $975,000 salary, a $6,500,000 bonus, and other compensation of $955,100.[12]*In 2007, Ellison earned a total compensation of $61,180,524, which included a base salary of $1,000,000, a cash bonus of $8,369,000, and options granted of $50,087,100.[13]*In 2008, he earned a total compensation of $84,598,700, which included a base salary of $1,000,000, a cash bonus of $10,779,000, no stock grants, and options granted of $71,372,700.[14]*In the year ending May 31, 2009 he made $56.8 million.[15]*In 2006,Forbes*ranked him as the richest Californian.[2]...
Ellison agreed to settle a four year-old insider-trading lawsuit by offering to pay $100 million in October 2012.[26]*As of September 2012, Ellison was listed on the Forbes List of Billionaires as the third richest American citizen, behind Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, with a net worth of $44 billion...

yep, Obama really believes in living what he preaches, uh huh. Not.

We're did Obama ever preach that Ellison, Buffet and Gates shouldn't be rich?

I'm sure you got it somewhere

I wonder if he told Ellison to stop watering his golf course before he played a round on it like he told fed gov facilities to forego landscaping projects there to conserve water.
“We’re going to have to figure out how to play a different game,” Obama told participants in a round table Friday afternoon. “We can’t afford years of litigation and no real action.”Still, he said, he had no intent of wading into water politics, joking that he wanted to “get out alive.”While in town, Obama promised more than*$200 million in aid to those affected by the drought.He also ordered federal facilities in California to curb their water use, partly by cutting out landscaping projects that aren’t essential.In drought-stricken Central Valley, Obama calls for cooperation - latimes.com

In 2005, Oracle Corporation paid Ellison a $975,000 salary, a $6,500,000 bonus, and other compensation of $955,100.[12]*In 2007, Ellison earned a total compensation of $61,180,524, which included a base salary of $1,000,000, a cash bonus of $8,369,000, and options granted of $50,087,100.[13]*In 2008, he earned a total compensation of $84,598,700, which included a base salary of $1,000,000, a cash bonus of $10,779,000, no stock grants, and options granted of $71,372,700.[14]*In the year ending May 31, 2009 he made $56.8 million.[15]*In 2006,Forbes*ranked him as the richest Californian.[2]...
Ellison agreed to settle a four year-old insider-trading lawsuit by offering to pay $100 million in October 2012.[26]*As of September 2012, Ellison was listed on the Forbes List of Billionaires as the third richest American citizen, behind Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, with a net worth of $44 billion...

yep, Obama really believes in living what he preaches, uh huh. Not.

We're did Obama ever preach that Ellison, Buffet and Gates shouldn't be rich?

I'm sure you got it somewhere

Here's one, but if you would do your own research you'll find more. I'm not doing your homework for you.

President Obama knows when you have earned enough money - St. Louis Political Buzz | Examiner.com

He doesn't mention Ellison, Buffet, or Gates personally, but that's because he gets millions of $$$$$$$$$ from them. Bet he doesn't sic his Gestapo IRS on them either.

Last edited:
Needless to say, if the president refrained from golf and other ‘avocations of the wealthy,’ the partisan right would be just as critical, accusing the president of being ‘aloof.’

Obama lives by the progressive elite creed: Equality of Outcomes for Thee, but not for Me.

Needless to say, if the president refrained from golf and other ‘avocations of the wealthy,’ the partisan right would be just as critical, accusing the president of being ‘aloof.’

Isn't there a bowling alley in the White House? He can get his exercise there.

How many rounds of golf is Obama up to now?

Come on Republicans, you should know off the top of your head

as of January 4th, 2014......160 rounds.....and counting.....

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

so tell us why Obama golfs on rich peoples private golf courses when he thinks income inequality is a bad thing....?

160 rounds in 260 weeks.........less than a round every ten days

Obama thinks the wealthy should be taxed more. What does playing golf have to do with that?

How do you play less than a round of golf?

that must be how progressives do it..it's like, duh hit the holie

According to a Tax Foundation analysis of new IRS data, the bottom half of income-tax filers paid 36% more in taxes in 2011 than they did in 2010 — even though their incomes barely budged.The top half, in contrast, saw their tax burden climb only 9%. The average tax rate paid by the bottom half has climbed every year under Obama, going from 2.35% in 2009 to 3.13% in 2011.Viewed another way, the share of "adjusted gross income" earned by the bottom half fell slightly in 2011, but their share of income taxes paid actually rose — the first such increase since 1989.Read More At Investor's Business Daily:*You Call This Tax Fairness, Mr. Obama? - Investors.com us:*@IBDinvestors on Twitter*|*InvestorsBusinessDaily on Faceboo

Yet when he had both the house and senate his first 2 years he did nothing. And the tax burden of the poorest has actually risen under his leadership. Strange, don't ya think?

How many rounds of golf is Obama up to now?

Come on Republicans, you should know off the top of your head

as of January 4th, 2014......160 rounds.....and counting.....

The Obama Golf Counter - I will not rest until...

so tell us why Obama golfs on rich peoples private golf courses when he thinks income inequality is a bad thing....?

160 rounds in 260 weeks.........less than a round every ten days

Obama thinks the wealthy should be taxed more. What does playing golf have to do with that?

not a bad average when you consider that the DC winter is not conducive to golf.....must be nice to have the public pay through the nose for flights to sunny places for your golfing...

playing golf on the private grounds of the ultra rich is not exactly good optics right after he speaks about the problem of inequality....not to mention the private greens are sucking up scarce southern Cali water during one of their worst droughts....is your dear leader just stupid or something....? or is he just another typical elitist.....do as i say not as i do...?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back