After Four Years,We Still Hear,"But It's For The Children"Excuses For Obama-Care.

Only to a needy hack. You need friends so badly that you will lie to a guy and tell him he's funny? Think about it. It is actually cruel.
Needy hack? Project much LUNGER?

Lunger? Is that supposed to mean something?

If you have to explain it.......and you do.......it ain't funny.

Lunger? A person with chronic lung disease?

It's a Tombstone quote, you are a stupid fuck who leans on the Gov to live and survive.

We aren't

It's a Tombstone quote, you are a stupid fuck who leans on the Gov to live and survive.

We aren't

I lean on government to live AND survive? Odd phrase.

I use a fork to eat AND put food in my mouth. I drive a car to move AND go from one place to another. I go to the bank to make deposits AND put money into my account.

You monumental retard.

:eusa_boohoo:
As popularity keeps declining, we are still hearing some commentators on cable news still using the same old worn out excuse why we should "love obama-care"!!! Yes, all children under the age of 27 are covered for free !!!!
Every time we see them still fighting over the great things about obama-care, you feel like screaming back at them "yah? Well who's gonna pay for it you dumbass dufass ??!!!!.
We all know it's going to collapse by the summer of 2014 and dem's will have nothing to run on come september/october. :lol::lol::eusa_shifty:

no one is covered for 'free'. You can add a child under 27 to your policy.

to your policy that is subsidized, provided you meet certain specious criteria. Someone else can damned well pay for your adult offspring if you so choose.

proof???

and the left expects all those healthy 18-35 yr olds who work out regularly, pay gym memberships, non-smokers, non-pigs, etc, to pay for all of the fat and smoking americans? {aside from the elderly, but the government should pay for the elderly being they already paid into SS and Medicare/Caid)

and the left expects all those healthy 18-35 yr olds who work out regularly, pay gym memberships, non-smokers, non-pigs, etc, to pay for all of the fat and smoking americans? {aside from the elderly, but the government should pay for the elderly being they already paid into SS and Medicare/Caid)

You are one eloquent tiger.

:eusa_boohoo:
As popularity keeps declining, we are still hearing some commentators on Cable News still using the same old worn out excuse why we should "Love Obama-Care"!!! Yes, All Children Under The Age Of 27 Are Covered For Free !!!!
Every time we see them still fighting over the great things about Obama-Care, you feel like screaming back at them "YAH? WELL WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR IT YOU Dumbass Dufass ??!!!!.
We all know it's going to collapse by the summer of 2014 and Dem's will have nothing to run on come September/October. :lol::lol::eusa_shifty:

No one is covered for 'free'. You can ADD a child under 27 TO your POLICY.

Which means you still have to pay the extra premiums.

We aren't

I lean on government to live AND survive? Odd phrase.

I use a fork to eat AND put food in my mouth. I drive a car to move AND go from one place to another. I go to the bank to make deposits AND put money into my account.

You monumental retard.

LOL...Bammy change your diaper today?

well some babies that still live with their parents skate board a lot cause they get bored when Kim Kardooshian has a quiet news week, so they go out and skate board on 30 foot high cement staircases and wind up breaking arms/legs/balls/weeners, etc. so to some extent children under 30 should still be on their parents plan.

We aren't
icon14.gif

well some babies that still live with their parents skate board a lot cause they get bored when Kim Kardooshian has a quiet news week, so they go out and skate board on 30 foot high cement staircases and wind up breaking arms/legs/balls/weeners, etc. so to some extent children under 30 should still be on their parents plan.

AND WHAT THE F...k are they doing when the break arms and legs???
FILING INSURANCE CLAIMS!!!!
Is there NO wonder we have insurance premiums continuing to go uP???

Idiots that skateboard, mountain climb, scuba dive, all these "extreme" sports and activities at one time or another cost BILLIONS in insurance claims and who pays???

I'm an athlete at heart. Earned baseball scholarships and played sports up till my body
wasn't capable of functioning at that level. I quit!
But idiots like the above mentioned and other juvenile adults don't seem to understand
Darwin's Rule of survival of the fittest and we PAY for them!

Visit this page and see what I mean!!!

"Thinking he was drinking alcohol, Gary picked up a salsa jar and took a swig of gasoline. After spitting it up onto his clothing, he recovered from the shock by lighting a cigarette!"

want more of idiots who we are paying their insurance claims?

Darwin Awards: Darwin Awards

Forum List

Back