After giving this country 44 million in aide, this is what we get for it

When Obama leaves office, maybe he should be Bush's personal ass wiper, or maybe he can serve Clinton the tea he thought he should serve. Obama is a prick that became president only because he is black. Worse president in history.
I am going to bet my last dollar, white lice boy, that you and all these sorry ass ingrates not only will miss Obama, but will personally hunt him down just to say, not only are you sorry he's gone, but will offer to share your home with him and his family....that's how much you will miss him and oh by the way......the worst presidents in US starts with white and ends with Washington...just sayin
cause that's what you did when Bush left office? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
After Obama, I miss Bush a lot.
Yea, because over 73 months of economic growth, 4.7% unemployment and 5.8 million unfilled jobs are such bad things.
and 28% food stamp users to 41% food stamp users, holy crap what an expansion. LOL. Undocumented unemployed numbers, you have them? How many million part timers are there that use to be full timers that wish to be full timers again? Got any of those figures? Why avoid them bubba?

When Obama leaves office, maybe he should be Bush's personal ass wiper, or maybe he can serve Clinton the tea he thought he should serve. Obama is a prick that became president only because he is black. Worse president in history.
I am going to bet my last dollar, white lice boy, that you and all these sorry ass ingrates not only will miss Obama, but will personally hunt him down just to say, not only are you sorry he's gone, but will offer to share your home with him and his family....that's how much you will miss him and oh by the way......the worst presidents in US starts with white and ends with Washington...just sayin
cause that's what you did when Bush left office? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yea, because over 73 months of economic growth, 4.7% unemployment and 5.8 million unfilled jobs are such bad things.
Only president in history with no gpa over 3%, and a record number on welfare.

Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte insults US envoy with homophobic slur
Country’s president has sparked a fresh diplomatic row with Washington with remark about Philip Goldberg

“As you know, I’m fighting with (US Secretary of State John Kerry’s) ambassador. His gay ambassador, the son of a whore. He pissed me off,” Duterte said.

Duterte, 71, surged to power with a landslide in May following an incendiary campaign in which he gleefully used foul language to disrespect authority figures, from his local political rivals to the pope.

Lets face it folks, Obama may be the last sane leader in the world...and yes, you will miss him!!

Only a fool would send a homosexual Ambassador to a country that does not approve of them. It's like sending an African-American to lecture at a KKK meeting.
If that's the case, lets see to it that no GOP politician ever step foot on Philly soil, eh!!

What are you talking about? Are there no Republicans in Philly?

Country’s president has sparked a fresh diplomatic row with Washington with remark about Philip Goldberg

“As you know, I’m fighting with (US Secretary of State John Kerry’s) ambassador. His gay ambassador, the son of a whore. He pissed me off,” Duterte said.

Duterte, 71, surged to power with a landslide in May following an incendiary campaign in which he gleefully used foul language to disrespect authority figures, from his local political rivals to the pope.

Lets face it folks, Obama may be the last sane leader in the world...and yes, you will miss him!!

Only a fool would send a homosexual Ambassador to a country that does not approve of them. It's like sending an African-American to lecture at a KKK meeting.

Only a fool would sent a homo Ambassador to a country that does not approve of what they are THEN act shocked when something like this happens. Well, it's either the person sending them was a fool or they knew the response and wanted to use it to push the agenda.

Only president in history with no gpa over 3%, and a record number on welfare.

44 million vs. 27 million on food stamps at the same unemployment rate of the guy they said crapped the economy.

Lefties complain about foreign aid to an ally and worries about a homophobic slur while the criminal Obama enterprise ships 40 million in cold cash to a freaking terrorist sponsored country like Iran which executes homosexuals? What are these sissies on the left drinking?

Thats 400 million

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If that's the case, lets see to it that no GOP politician ever step foot on Philly soil, eh!!
Philly deserves a good cleaning, send in the GOP. The lying wit ch mayor and prosecutor need a lesson in integrity.

I think its time the US stop giving aide to countries who's clearly locked in on yesterdays negotiation deals. Most of these countries don't need our money anymore, thanks to globalization and has about as much love for the US today as a nigga has for a black woman...... Allie or no Allie, all these countries we support, has yet to back us up on anything, especially these monkey for desert eating leather faced fucks.

As Donald puts it, ITS TIME THE US REDO ALL ITS FOREIGN AID POLICIES...THE WORLD IS CHANGING AND ITS TIME WE ADJUST TO THESE CHANGES TOO.
Tell obuthole that.

Maybe if I want to get stoned I could let his daughter come into my house. Other than that I will party like it's 1999 when obama finally leaves office.
You would let an open hole skank in your home? Don't let her sit on the furniture. The ooze leaves slime trails.

Don't forget the nearly 95 million who just don't want to work. Gee, wonder how they provide for their food, clothing, shelter, transportation, cell phones, TVs, cigarettes, booze, entertainment, etc., etc., etc...

Folks who pay federal income taxes know the answer.

Unfortunately, he's right...
icon_omg.gif

Philippines President Duterte doesn’t "give a shit," calls Obama "son of a whore" ahead of Laos talks
Tuesday 6th September, 2016 - Infamous Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte shocked the world once again, after calling U.S. President Barack Obama a ‘son of a whore.’
According to reports, Duterte vowed not to be lectured by Obama on human rights, and took issue with warnings that the U.S. president will question him over a crime war that claimed over 2,400 lives in just over two months. Since Duterte took office on June 30, over 2,400 people have been killed in police anti-drug operations and by suspected vigilantes. Duterte was due to hold a bilateral meeting with Obama on the sidelines of an ASEAN summit in Laos, but said, “You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum.” “The Punisher” warned Obama not to ask about the extrajudicial killings as “I am a president of a sovereign state and we have long ceased to be a colony,” or “son of a bitch I will swear at you.”

He vowed that the bloodbath would continue and added, “More people will be killed, plenty will be killed until the last pusher is out of the streets. Until the (last) drug manufacturer is killed, we will continue and I will continue… I don’t give a shit about anybody observing my behaviour.” Many Filipinos are in full support of Duterte’s vitriol; despite his being suspected of having ties to motorcycle-borne killers nicknamed "Davao death squads." Referring to his critics, Duterte continued his tirade, “There are others who have the mental capacity of dogs who lap at the ass of the Americans.” He pointed out that his country had still not received an apology for misdeeds during their U.S. colonisation, and referred to the killings of Muslim Moros more than a century ago during a U.S. pacification campaign in the southern Philippines.

cus1473091693.jpg

Obama responded that he had heard of Duterte’s “colourful” remarks, and has instructed his staff to see if the impending meeting would still be “productive.” The spat comes days after an ugly landing at the G20 summit in China, where American and Chinese diplomats got in a shouting match over how Obama should exit his plane, eventually resulting in him becoming the only world leader who was not greeted with a red carpet. This is not the first time Duterte’s statements have shocked the world.

Ever since he assumed power in May this year, over 2,400 people are believed to have been killed as part of the brutal campaign he has unleashed. During the Presidential election campaign, Duterte had promised to eliminate illegal drugs in six months. On winning the elections, he told the crowds, “If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself, as getting their parents to do it would be too painful." The President has given police and vigilantes the power to kill those involved in the drug trade. Duterte has even named politicians, police generals and judges who have been linked to the drug trade.

MORE

See also:

Obama Cancels Meeting with Philippine President After Public Insult
September 05, 2016 - The White House says President Barack Obama has canceled a planned meeting with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, after the blustery Philippine leader, in comments to reporters, used a vulgarity in referring to the U.S. commander-in-chief.
Obama said earlier that he planned to use an expected meeting with Duterte at a summit in Laos to raise the issue of more than 2,000 extra-judicial killings of suspected Philippine drug dealers and users since Duterte took office in June.

For his part, Duterte has defended his support for the killings, saying he is following the will of those who elected him. Then, before departing Manila on Monday for the Lao capital, Vientiane, he warned Obama: "You must be respectful. Do not just throw questions." Using the Tagalog phrase for "son of a bitch," he then said: "Putang ina, I will swear at you in the forum."

8702C12A-1E7A-40F2-B60D-78061526743B_w250_r1_s.jpg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte speaks​

Obama initially shrugged off Duterte's comments, noting that "clearly [Duterte] is a colorful guy." But he also said the planned meeting hinged on whether Duterte was prepared for "constructive, productive conversations." Hours later, National Security Council spokesman Ned Price said the Tuesday meeting with Duterte had been canceled and that Obama would instead meet with South Korean President Park Geun-hye.

Duterte, who campaigned for the Philippine presidency on promises to end illegal drug activity in his homeland, has alarmed an array of human rights organizations with his deadly crackdown. He also has vowed to defend police and the Philippine military carrying out his orders, even at the cost of his own possible imprisonment.

Obama Cancels Meeting with Philippine President After Public Insult

Forum List

Back