After "Great Replacement Theory" Shooter in Buffalo kills 10 - Tucker "Great Replacement" Carlson BACKTRACKS

Sure, Islamophobic Twat... "real Americans"- code for white, Christian people.

This is what a real American looks like.
View attachment 645753

The ironic thing is the people you want to build walls to keep out are closer to the native population than the European Squatters who make up most of this board.
Real Americans are anyone who is born in America, shitforbrains.

Mexicans aren't Americans and most of them are part Spanish which makes them "European Squatters" too, dipshit.

It's like saying Whites can't be African-American even though like Elon Musk...they were born in South Africa.

JoeB.....you prove every day just how ignorant you really are.

Wish conservatives were gone?
Absolutely NOT, we need as many as we can get.

We need to get rid of the lying teabaggers, that claim they're "conservative", which only happens, "surprisingly"...................................at election time or when a democrat is in office.

"Reagan," Vice President Dick Cheney famously declared in 2002, "proved deficits don't matter."

At a fund-raiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, President Donald Trump touted his enormous new Pentagon budget (which he inaccurately pinned at $2.5 trillion) and reportedly dismissed concerns about growing deficits and federal debt: "Who the hell cares about the budget? We're going to have a country."

"We need to get rid of the lying teabaggers, that claim they're "conservative", which only happens, "surprisingly"...................................at election time or when a democrat is in office."

Well I'm glad to see someone finally admit it.

Wish conservatives were gone?
Absolutely NOT, we need as many as we can get.

We need to get rid of the lying teabaggers, that claim they're "conservative", which only happens, "surprisingly"...................................at election time or when a democrat is in office.

"Reagan," Vice President Dick Cheney famously declared in 2002, "proved deficits don't matter."

At a fund-raiser at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, President Donald Trump touted his enormous new Pentagon budget (which he inaccurately pinned at $2.5 trillion) and reportedly dismissed concerns about growing deficits and federal debt: "Who the hell cares about the budget? We're going to have a country."
The problem is Market Insider is quoting something from the Washington Compost.....so most likely it's just made up by some 23 year old BA student Democrat who's one step from carrying out another mass-shooting.

If you want to know why our kids are so screwed up watch this video:

Last edited:

We all remember a few weeks ago how Tucker Carlson was talking about Great Replacement and how Democrats were out to make Whites a minority in America. Today he came on and talked about how we should judge each-other as human beings and treat everyone equally. What are your thoughts on this backpedal?

Is there a lawsuit against Tucker/Fox News coming for his hateful rhetoric?

Tucker talking about it: Video of Tucker Carlson promoting ‘Great Replacement’ theory surfaces again

"If you suggest the Democratic party is trying to replace the current electorate - the voters casting ballot - with new people, more obedient voters from the third world."

The great reset is real, they are entering your borders now a few million a week. The Videos show you dumb downed asses and you sitll can’t figure out what “population replacement means” .

Space does not allow me to go into detail on the growing assault on private property and single-family neighborhoods, now being implemented through the Biden Administration. In addition, private rental properties and landlords are under siege as rent controls and higher operating expenses and taxes threaten to put them out of business. Paper money will be replaced with digital currency that can disappear with a single key stroke, should you fail to conform. Universal income will finally make us all equal – equally poor and under control of whatever gang is in charge of the government plantation. That all conforms with the Great Reset as WEF head Klaus Schwab has said that in the future, no one will own anything and be happier for it. Under the Great Reset there will be no private property.

They can't vote, genius.

(sigh)

Obviously "genius" she's referring to down the road when they become citizens. Once these people get here it won't be long before they realize which political party are the ones who will be working to provide them with the government handouts. Once they are eligible to vote, it should be of no surprise to anyone that they'll almost assuredly be voting for the Dims.

No we do not want conservatives gone. We want them to work from FACTS, not conspiracy theories and tin foil hat quackery.

The “bashing and the hate”??? The calls for the “removal of all leftists” are heard daily on this board. Democrats are called “evil” and death is wished on us daily.

Oh please! Get off your high horse, you guys do the same here every day, you constantly bash, belittle, and make fun of those in red states. Don't try and now claim you don't want those people gone!
It's doubtful that I would agree with you on much, but at least please be honest. I'm not afraid to be. I honestly wish leftists were such a miniscule portion of the population that they were 100% powerless in pushing their agenda. I would love if you all moved away, and I'm not afraid to say it!

We all remember a few weeks ago how Tucker Carlson was talking about Great Replacement and how Democrats were out to make Whites a minority in America. Today he came on and talked about how we should judge each-other as human beings and treat everyone equally. What are your thoughts on this backpedal?

Is there a lawsuit against Tucker/Fox News coming for his hateful rhetoric?

Tucker talking about it: Video of Tucker Carlson promoting ‘Great Replacement’ theory surfaces again

"If you suggest the Democratic party is trying to replace the current electorate - the voters casting ballot - with new people, more obedient voters from the third world."

He back tracks in public, privately he's high-fiving everyone at FOX.

Absolutely, the left and it's political party preaches diversity non-stop, and they work tirelessly to allow as many illegal aliens into the country as possible.
As I said, I don't know if there's a specific plan in place, but obviously it's what they want!
1652799729752.png

There would be no imagining such a thing as "the Great Replacement Theory" if Democrats had not erased our southern border. WIthout that, it is pure nonsense.
Just like an abusive spouse. "Look what you made me do!"

Just sayin' dude. The left is constantly showing their disdain for conservative folks, so naturally they would want their population watered down. Is this actually surprising to anyone?
"population watered down"? What does that even mean?

Forum List

Back