After Israeli Evidence Against Iran, Iran Pulling Out of 'Treaty': 'No Longer Sustainable'

Iran: Netanyahu's 'lies' aimed at influencing Trump

"'Netanyahu's performance'

"Newly-installed US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also said the documents obtained by Israel "show beyond any doubt that the Iranian regime was not telling the truth".

"But the EU's top foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini said Netanyahu's presentation 'has not put into question Iran's compliance' with the nuclear deal it signed with world powers.

"'I have not seen from Prime Minister Netanyahu arguments for the moment on non-compliance, meaning violation by Iran of its nuclear commitments under the [nuclear] deal,' she said.

"Mogherini also said that the IAEA has also published at least 10 reports 'certifying that Iran has fully complied with its commitments'".

Bibi and Trump need a war to distract their electorate from domestic scandals; since Kim and Moon have eliminated that prospect in Korea, Iran is next.

Wesley Clark - Wikipedia

"In Clark's book, Winning Modern Wars, published in 2003, he describes his conversation with a military officer in the Pentagon shortly after 9/11 regarding a plan to attack seven Middle Eastern countries in five years: 'As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran."

I wish and pray and hope China,Iran,Russia and whoever else is SICK and TIRED of the Zionist Colony of the USA and its slave master Israel DESTROY both! Shit like this is EXACTLY why I want my kids to attend college in Europe and NEVER return to this DUMP!.
I hope you and your kids get to actually live under communism. That should be a treat.
Hey neocohen clown Europe isn't communist anymore you retard.

Forum List

Back