After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.

You prefer "revolution" then, Comrade Traitor?

Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected president once the corruption and perversion of the election by his administration failed to produce victory for the Communist democrat party.

Call it what you want, it's treason regardless.
Totally batshit crazy to use that kind of language to describe what happened.

You’re basically saying no candidate or president can ever be investigated for any wrongdoing which isn’t how our country works. That’s the attitude of the authorities in authoritarian countries. Not ours.
thats what you morons have been saying about biden ever since the Ukraine scandal broke,,,
What scandal? The one that the DoJ won’t touch with a 10 foot pole because it’s baseless?

If someone did something wrong, you investigate using the DoJ, not a geriatric confused ex-mayor campaign advocate.
who are you to tell the POTUS what he can or cant do???

POTUS is fully within their right to investigate anything they want,,,and more so when the FBI and others proved they cant be trusted,,,
Who am I? A citizen of the US. That’s who. Are you not aware of how this country works? Obviously not.
show me where POTUS is forbidden from doing investigations???
Fourth amendment.
there was a lot off probable cause,,,

that brings me back to my other comment,,,

have you ever been right about something???
I guess not,,,
If there were probable cause, the DoJ would have investigated.

But they aren’t because there isn’t. Just a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories promoted by corrupt Ukrainians taking advantage of a weak president.
well now they are,,
and it doesnt matter if they were in the beginning or not,,POTUS as all branchs have authority to investgate,,,
No, the DoJ is not investigating Joe Biden and Ukraine.

They don’t have the authority to investigate without cause. That would be a violation of our civil rights. This isn’t an authoritarian country. The President is not able to do whatever he wants.
I never said POTUS can do what he wants,,,so why are you lying about what I said???

sorry jr there is plenty of probable cause even if you reject it,,,and yes the DOJ is investigating him and hunter over their ukrains and chinese connections,,,

You said the president can investigate anything he wants.

That’s not true.

The DoJ is not investigating Hunter and Joe Biden over Ukraine.
you need to make up your mind,,,

I said and its true he can investigate if he wants too,,,

he cant do whatever he wants,,,

and yes the DOJ is investigating them,,,
Prove the DOJ is investigating please. Or is that just an opinion disguised as a fact?

The bill of rights protects us from being investigated by the government without a good reason. So no, he isn’t allowed to investigate whatever he wants. That’s not how it works in this country.
he can when there is probable cause to do so,,and in joes case there was plenty of it,,,
your rejection of that means nothing,,,

there are several links here proving the DOJ is investigating the bidens,,,

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.

Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected president once the corruption and perversion of the election by his administration failed to produce victory for the Communist democrat party.

You’re basically saying no candidate or president can ever be investigated for any wrongdoing which isn’t how our country works. That’s the attitude of the authorities in authoritarian countries. Not ours.
thats what you morons have been saying about biden ever since the Ukraine scandal broke,,,
What scandal? The one that the DoJ won’t touch with a 10 foot pole because it’s baseless?

If someone did something wrong, you investigate using the DoJ, not a geriatric confused ex-mayor campaign advocate.

POTUS is fully within their right to investigate anything they want,,,and more so when the FBI and others proved they cant be trusted,,,
Who am I? A citizen of the US. That’s who. Are you not aware of how this country works? Obviously not.
Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

But they aren’t because there isn’t. Just a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories promoted by corrupt Ukrainians taking advantage of a weak president.
well now they are,,
and it doesnt matter if they were in the beginning or not,,POTUS as all branchs have authority to investgate,,,

They don’t have the authority to investigate without cause. That would be a violation of our civil rights. This isn’t an authoritarian country. The President is not able to do whatever he wants.
I never said POTUS can do what he wants,,,so why are you lying about what I said???

sorry jr there is plenty of probable cause even if you reject it,,,and yes the DOJ is investigating him and hunter over their ukrains and chinese connections,,,

That’s not true.

Prove the DOJ is investigating please. Or is that just an opinion disguised as a fact?

The bill of rights protects us from being investigated by the government without a good reason. So no, he isn’t allowed to investigate whatever he wants. That’s not how it works in this country.
he can when there is probable cause to do so,,and in joes case there was plenty of it,,,

There is no probable cause. Everyone who testified about it before Congress dispelled that notion.

The DoJ isn’t touching it. Linking to 110 page thread and claiming the proof is in there is absurd. Give me an actual link with the proof, otherwise you’re just making it up.

But at least we can both agree the president isn’t able to investigate anything he wants.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

There is no probable cause. Everyone who testified about it before Congress dispelled that notion.

The DoJ isn’t touching it. Linking to 110 page thread and claiming the proof is in there is absurd. Give me an actual link with the proof, otherwise you’re just making it up.
youve been wrong so much before this its understandable youre wrong again,,,,

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

At least I’m not the one ignoring the constitution, comrade.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

I'm not ignoring anything,,,its you ignoring clear evidence of possi ble wrong doing,,,

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

I'm not ignoring anything,,,its you ignoring clear evidence of possi ble wrong doing,,,

Right here:

POTUS is fully within their right to investigate anything they want

4th amendment, comrade. We love it over here.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

Right here:

why did you edit my comment out of context???

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

Right here:

There was no additional context that changed the meaning of your statement.

You claimed the president can investigate whatever he wants. That’s just not the case.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

Right here:

You claimed the president can investigate whatever he wants. That’s just not the case.
he can when theres probable cause to do so,,,and in bidens case there was plenty of it,,,

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

Right here:

he can when theres probable cause to do so,,,and in bidens case there was plenty of it,,,
Looking over your posts, seems like you forgot to mention probable cause when you said “anything”.

No probable cause. No DoJ investigation. That’s why Trump was attempting to twist the arm of Zelensky to do it for him.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

That’s not true.

Right here:

Looking over your posts, seems like you forgot to mention probable cause when you said “anything”.

No probable cause. No DoJ investigation. That’s why Trump was attempting to twist the arm of Zelensky to do it for him.
I would think after being wrong so many times you would just fade away instead of being wrong again,,,,

It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

Well, damn that sneaky Rush..
Is that what you think I said?

DAYUM!

:laugh:

Yer just a troll. What you say is generally stupid and without merit.

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...
I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit.

Your whining is boring.

THANK YOU FOR SELF-IDENTIFYING AS A LIBERAL TROLL WHO INTENTIONALLY POSTS LIES ...

IRONY ^^^. Easy65 [65? his score on Stanford-Binet; but I digress]. Making this accusation goes beyond Irony, and Easy65's posts are not only boring, unoriginal and a fantasy they are never presented with probative evidence.
They try this one all the time in a feeble attempt to put me on the defensive, yet they can never back up their words.

Liars and cowards.

You confessed to being a TROLL, Mac - don't start being a gutless, lying pu$$y NOW! Own up to it. When you were called out for your constant lying in the face of all of the undeniable evidence you confessed::

I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit. Your whining is boring.

These aren't anyone else's words but yours, Mac.

Just like a lil' lying snowflake puss - get caught, LIE, DENY, & / OR JUSTIFY!

You're right about 1 thing, though: WE - many of us - catch you lying your ass off a lot of the time, & whenever you get caught you try to lie / bullshit your way out of it.

Tell you what - you stop lying, and we'll stop calling you on it....'or put me / us on Ignore, or tough shit'.

It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

Well, damn that sneaky Rush..
Is that what you think I said?

DAYUM!

:laugh:

Yer just a troll. What you say is generally stupid and without merit.

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...
I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit.

Your whining is boring.

THANK YOU FOR SELF-IDENTIFYING AS A LIBERAL TROLL WHO INTENTIONALLY POSTS LIES ...

IRONY ^^^. Easy65 [65? his score on Stanford-Binet; but I digress]. Making this accusation goes beyond Irony, and Easy65's posts are not only boring, unoriginal and a fantasy they are never presented with probative evidence.
They try this one all the time in a feeble attempt to put me on the defensive, yet they can never back up their words.

Liars and cowards.

You confessed to being a TROLL, Mac - don't start being a gutless, lying pu$$y NOW! Own up to it. When you were called out for your constant lying in the face of all of the undeniable evidence you confessed::

I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit. Your whining is boring.

These aren't anyone else's words but your, Mac.

Just like a lil' lying snowflake puss - get caught, LIE, DENY, & / OR JUSTIFY!

You're right about 1 thing, though: WE - many of us - catch you lying your ass off a lot of the time, & whenever you get caught you try to lie / bullshit your way out of it.

Tell you what - you stop lying, and we'll stop calling you on it....'or put me / us on Ignore, or tough shit'.
And still, no quotes, no proof.

Good thing I wasn't expecting any.

I would think after being wrong so many times you would just fade away instead of being wrong again,,,,
At least I don’t think the president can investigate anything he wants. That’s not how this country works comrade.

Enjoy following the imaginary investigation into Biden and Ukraine. Let me know when I can read the imaginary report.

I linked your own post in which you confessed to being a TROLL, puss.

It's bad enough your being a liar - it's even worse that you are stupid, too.

I linked your own post in which you confessed to being a TROLL, puss.

It's bad enough your being a liar - it's even worse that you are stupid, too.
Minor problem, that's not what I actually said.

So I'll wait here for you to man up and back up your words for a change.

You sure have a need to bitch about me. You know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

Biden has been listed in the Ukraine indictment for corruption and he is still a candidate for president here. Will being named in a Coup attempt indictment change that fact?
This is not true.

That’s gonna leave a mark.

you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.

Wow, such a comment, and no proof whatsoever. The circumstantial evidence strongly suggests Putin has something (or many somethings) on Trump: From changing the Republican Platform in '16; to meeting with Russian Press and Officials without any US Official or Press in Trump Tower; to private meetings between Putin and Trump sans any notes; Trump's effort to readmit Russia in what is now the G-7; and effort to aid Russian's aggression in the Ukraine.
Got any evidence? No?

Dismissed.

Fourth amendment.

I guess not,,,

well now they are,,

Crazy Joe is on video saying he outright blackmailed Ukraine, idiot.

Forum List

Back