After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.

You prefer "revolution" then, Comrade Traitor?

Obama attempted to overthrow the duly elected president once the corruption and perversion of the election by his administration failed to produce victory for the Communist democrat party.

Call it what you want, it's treason regardless.
Totally batshit crazy to use that kind of language to describe what happened.

You’re basically saying no candidate or president can ever be investigated for any wrongdoing which isn’t how our country works. That’s the attitude of the authorities in authoritarian countries. Not ours.
thats what you morons have been saying about biden ever since the Ukraine scandal broke,,,
What scandal? The one that the DoJ won’t touch with a 10 foot pole because it’s baseless?

If someone did something wrong, you investigate using the DoJ, not a geriatric confused ex-mayor campaign advocate.
now would you meet with the DOJ in their offices, or find a nice runway off to the side of an airport somewhere?

this is where it gets confusing as you preach proper technique.

My credit to Barr for not letting himself get dragged into this anymore than he did.

Although he did meet with Giuliani.

I would think after being wrong so many times you would just fade away instead of being wrong again,,,,
At least I don’t think the president can investigate anything he wants. That’s not how this country works comrade.

Enjoy following the imaginary investigation into Biden and Ukraine. Let me know when I can read the imaginary report.
he can when hes got a reason to,,,

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

Multiple right wing lies and conspiracies in one post. Congrats.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

LOVE the old leftard defense of "Uh-Uhhh!"

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)

I would think after being wrong so many times you would just fade away instead of being wrong again,,,,
At least I don’t think the president can investigate anything he wants. That’s not how this country works comrade.

Enjoy following the imaginary investigation into Biden and Ukraine. Let me know when I can read the imaginary report.
Obviously.

You should have said that, but you didn’t.

The DoJ isn’t investigating Biden. There’s no reason to investigate a Vice President engaging in foreign policy on behalf of the US.

Obviously.

You should have said that, but you didn’t.

The DoJ isn’t investigating Biden. There’s no reason to investigate a Vice President engaging in foreign policy on behalf of the US.
yes I did,,,

I love how youre denying POTUS authority on a thread thats showing POTUS abusing authority,,

might be my problem is I'm not trying to protect anyone but wanting corrupt politicians arrested

I won't expect any proof.

As this thread topic states, anyone who still denies the 'criminal messiah' and his traitorous posse did not fail miserably in attempting a coup, you are mentally ill.

And you give the perfect example of just HOW mentally ill by 'pulling a Biden', confessing to be a TROLL, denying it, having your own post - in which you admitted it - shown to you, and you still attempt to deny it.

Thanks for the help, puss.

:p
Since birthirism is over, and benghazism is over. now you need this.
And another lie. I didn't say I was "trying" to trigger anyone.
Bwuhahaha...you are pathetic, a sniveling, spinning, confessed lying TROLL...who can't follow USM Board rules by sticking to thread topics. Spreading BS and continuing to plead your case that your confession was not a confession.

You're wasting our time, snowflake. Just drop it - no expects you to tell the truth and hardly ever takes you seriously, anyway.

Do you have anything ON-topic to comment on?
I already have. That's when you went drama queen, again, and tried to make the thread about me, again.

Please try to get me out of your head. Your fixation on me is b
Bwuhahaha...you are pathetic, a sniveling, spinning, confessed lying TROLL...who can't follow USM Board rules by sticking to thread topics. Spreading BS and continuing to plead your case that your confession was not a confession.

You're wasting our time, snowflake. Just drop it - no expects you to tell the truth and hardly ever takes you seriously, anyway.

I already have. That's when you went drama queen, again, and tried to make the thread about me, again.

Please try to get me out of your head. Your fixation on me is boring.
yet you reply to him as often as he replies to you. so if we use your own standards....

your fixation on him is quite boring.

I'm still waiting on Mac to explain how is going to regulate us to success. It is sad he became a CNN race zombie.

yet you reply to him as often as he replies to you. so if we use your own standards....

I'm still waiting for Mac to explain how he is going to regulate us to success. It is sad he became a slobbering CNN race troll.

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.

And now another one jumps in, trying to help.

I wonder what you folks think you're accomplishing.

It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Well DAYUM.

So Rush Limbaugh FORCED Obama to buy the dirty dossier from the Kremlin, embed spies in the opposition campaign, leak fake stories to the complicit party press to corrupt and pervert the election, and then MADE Obama plot a coup once the election rigging failed?

Well, damn that sneaky Rush..
Is that what you think I said?

DAYUM!

:laugh:

Yer just a troll. What you say is generally stupid and without merit.

You thought you could deflect from facts that expose your filthy traitorous party by spewing hate at a party enemy. It works on Twitter...
I sure can trigger you nutters, though. So either put me on ignore, or tough shit.

Your whining is boring.

THANK YOU FOR SELF-IDENTIFYING AS A LIBERAL TROLL WHO INTENTIONALLY POSTS LIES ...

IRONY ^^^. Easy65 [65? his score on Stanford-Binet; but I digress]. Making this accusation goes beyond Irony, and Easy65's posts are not only boring, unoriginal and a fantasy they are never presented with probative evidence.
They try this one all the time in a feeble attempt to put me on the defensive, yet they can never back up their words.

Liars and cowards.

The good ole democrat party destroys evidence, spys during a transition, uses a media backed fake Russia conspiracy, make up stuff to attack a Supreme Court Nominee, race baits, allows criminals to walk free, shits on cops, and you whine about talk radio. If you are the minister of truth, you live in the worst bubble of all. So far, the only thing I've read from you besides trolling is that you think Trump is sinister for some 1940 reason that is not racism, you want to rebuild Central America and think it can be done without enriching drug lords, you are obsessed with the media asking Trump about David Duke, somehow increased regulatoin is supposed to fix the economy, and you believe in some spectrum thingy and are sore because people call it communism whenever the government wants to take over more industries. There was also the gem that minorities don't vote on issues, because republicans don't do some unnamed thing to prove they love minorities. You are also completely silent when asked how democrat policies will help the middle class or families where both parents work. So why do you hate Trump and republicans so much? You said it isn't race, but you can't get David Duke out of your brain and you post pictures of Archie Bunker. lol
Yes, I'm sure that's all real interesting 'n stuff.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.

(snicker)

Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.

yes I did,,,
Not until I corrected your false statement.
BLESS YOUR HEART, YOU TRY SO HARD,,,
I showed you your false statement. You are denying reality.
bless your heart,,,
Reality isn’t your strong suit.
reality is just fine,,, reality tells me that biden and his son have a long list of apparent wrong doing in other countries that include hunter working directly for the chinese government,,,and because of that our POTUS has authority to investigate if he so chooses

your problem is critical thinking,,,

(snicker)

(snicker)

Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.
Yet you can’t provide any actual critique of it. What did the link do wrong?

More if you want:

yes I did,,,
Not until I corrected your false statement.
BLESS YOUR HEART, YOU TRY SO HARD,,,
I showed you your false statement. You are denying reality.
bless your heart,,,
Reality isn’t your strong suit.
reality is just fine,,, reality tells me that biden and his son have a long list of apparent wrong doing in other countries that include hunter working directly for the chinese government,,,and because of that our POTUS has authority to investigate if he so chooses

your problem is critical thinking,,,

You imagined there is a DoJ investigation, so no, reality is not your strong suit.

There isn’t an investigation because there isn’t “apparent wrongdoing”.

Forum List

Back