After listening to Hillary

She lifted a speech Jimmy Carter gave about Ronald Reagan. She can't even think up her own insults.

If the Republicans had had a candidate who could have delivered a beating to Trump the way Hillary Clinton did today,
they wouldn't all be holding their noses, checking their dignity at the door, and pretending they support him for president now,

because he wouldn't be the nominee.

If the Republicans had had a candidate who could have delivered a beating to Trump the way Hillary Clinton did today,
they wouldn't all be holding their noses, checking their dignity at the door, and pretending they support him for president now,

Trump is a monster the media created. Dupes like Bill Oriley and Sean Hannity helped this happen. Trump is already fucking up with this business he has with this judge.

Trump is a monster the media created. Dupes like Bill Oriley and Sean Hannity helped this happen. Trump is already fucking up with this business he has with this judge.

It is kind of funny... One minute he insults Mexicans, then he said they love him and now he is claiming because what he said he can't get a fair trial with one....

He also has a problem in Ireland... He has applied to build a wall to protect his golf course and on the application he stated it was because of global warming...

I don't know how that application is going to go down...

But they guy talks about building a 2000 mile wall and he can't justify a 800 yard one without mentioning global warming..

Please send him over with his negotiating skills, the Irish feel like telling to F**k off at least until the election is over...

Every time I see video of leftists rioting, waving Mexican flags, and directing violence towards Trump supporters, it's that much easier to vote for Trump.

The Trumpies are gone.

They are hopeless rubes let down by their own party and full of fear and hate.

We just need to make sure they have enough to drink until their livers explode.

Every time I see video of leftists rioting, waving Mexican flags, and directing violence towards Trump supporters, it's that much easier to vote for Trump.

And the Trump supporters who refuse to let her back in the building.

Very symbolic of what a Trump Presidency would mean.

You'll all be left outside.

If you can't see that, you're hopelessly stupid.

The Trumpies are gone.

They are hopeless rubes let down by their own party and full of fear and hate.

We just need to make sure they have enough to drink until their livers explode.

Possibly, but I wonder how things would have gone had there been no witnesses. That vedio got Trump my vote regardless of what an incompetent turd he is. Hillery supports this until she comes out against this. A vote for Hillery is a vote for vio.acne against woman and a vote for racism.

yep, really:
10-super-hot-victorias-secret-models-turned-mothers.jpg
This is all women represent to you? Sex objects? You don't like women with minds, souls? Only their physical being? You don't love women. You don't even like them. You like bodies. Not human beings.

You mean the judge that's a member of the La Raza (the race) Lawyers Association?

Forum List

Back