After lying, Biden admin admits they may shut down another oil pipeline, further limiting supply during surging gas prices

Lefties,

What will happen to fuel prices to FURTHER limit supply during surging gas prices?

You'll see a rise of people freezing to death in their homes this coming winter when they can't afford the price of heating fuel, whether it's oil, LPG or electric.

You'll see a rise of people freezing to death in their homes this coming winter when they can't afford the price of heating fuel, whether it's oil, LPG or electric.

Governor Whitmer calls for Enbridge Line 5 pipeline to ...
Jun 20, 2020 · For Immediate Release. June 20, 2020. Contact: [email protected]. Governor Whitmer calls for Enbridge Line 5 pipeline to shut down immediately until review, preventative measures in place. LANSING, Mich. — Governor Gretchen Whitmer today sent a second letter to Al Monaco, CEO of Enbridge, requesting that Enbridge immediately shut down the dual pipeline running through the Straits of …

Glad I live in Florida. Don't have to worry about heating oil. Feel sorry for those up North.

I do not. It is a free country and people may live where they desire.

Northerners, PLEASE STAY OUT OF FLORIDA.

I can't take you pale fucks and your dark socks and sandals. Have you lazy shits ever heard of exercise?

Saudi Arabia is raising production by 3 million bpd.

The Problem with Enbridge Line 5 pipelines through the ...
Every day, nearly 23 million gallons of oil flow through two aging pipelines in the heart of the Great Lakes, just 1.5 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge. Constructed during the Eisenhower administration in 1953, the two 20-inch-in-diameter “Line 5” pipelines owned by Canadian company Enbridge, Inc., lie exposed at the bottom of the Straits of Mackinac - a busy shipping channel.
In what year is the production going to be raised and let be clear the U.S. relies on Canadian and Mexican Oil more than Saudi Oil…

Governor Whitmer calls for Enbridge Line 5 pipeline to ...
Jun 20, 2020 · For Immediate Release. June 20, 2020. Contact: [email protected]. Governor Whitmer calls for Enbridge Line 5 pipeline to shut down immediately until review, preventative measures in place. LANSING, Mich. — Governor Gretchen Whitmer today sent a second letter to Al Monaco, CEO of Enbridge, requesting that Enbridge immediately shut down the dual pipeline running through the Straits of …

~~~~~~

Why lie in the first place, just to backtrack?

When are we supposed to believe what this admin says?

I hope he does shut the pipeline down.....if ya get my drift
Bwahahahaha

Forum List

Back