After ObamaCare is repealed

Yes, thank you Obamacare, for claiming, arguably, that you'll solve all of these issues. You'll solve them because it's the moral thing to do, and by God everybody should abide by your morals! Those you deem to have enough should be forced to pay into a system that claims, arguably, that it'll solve all of these things! Because it's good and right, and what is America, with its first amendment specifying religious freedom, if not a place where one is free to force his morality on those around him?

Please inform me of everything else you've deemed to be a moral ill and let me know how much money I'm obligated to give you to, arguably, solve it.

Yeah, force everyone to live by my morals ... Like force women to reproduce because they have no right to have control of their own bodies, right? And, women should not be able to buy health insurance that includes birth control. And, don't allow people to marry just because they love each other.

What a ridiculous screen name you have chosen because rw's are demanding to make everyone behave by their morals. The rw's are demanding that the entire nation SUBJUGATE themselves to the whims of the very few.

Note to Papawx3 - there's a link in my signature that you can use to ascertain what you can expect to pay.

Lol. Who are you arguing with? I didn't say I prefer when Republicans push their morals on anyone. Thanks for assuming, though.

Lemme set you straight.

In my morality, abortion is wrong. On some level you're taking human life to make up for your own fuck-up. That said, you can go back and check any abortion related topic here on which I've ever posted an opinion and my opinion is always in favor of abortion being legal. Not only do I recognize that the argument could be made that the fetus isn't a human yet and doesn't have its own rights because it's living directly off of the mother's life functions, much in the manner of a parasite, but based on that room for argument, I've always said the government should stay the fuck out of it. I would vote against any measure to outlaw abortion.

Women should absolutely be able to buy any insurance available on the market, provided they can afford it. Whether or not that means I agree that, for instance, religious employers should be required to provide for them whatever insurance they desire is a different issue, however. Without a Catholic organization offering a particular insurance as a part of its benefits package, a woman is still free to go out on her own and purchase a different insurance package if she so chooses. I don't think the woman should be forced into -anything-, but I also don't think her employer should be forced into anything.

Some of my closest friends in this world are homosexual. I've always been a proponent of legalizing gay marriage. IF the government is going to get involved in human unions, then they should be offering the same benefit to -all- such unions, not picking and choosing based on peoples' religious preferences.

If your response here is to cry hypocrite, you're crying it in the wrong direction. I definitely don't contradict myself when it comes to not wanting anyone's morals forced on anyone else by the government. You, however, seem to be alright with the government forcing your morals on others, even so far as to demand that they pay money to facilitate those morals. You're just not okay with people having to abide by Christian or conservative morals. Which one of us is more consistent?

This isn't an argument. You haven't addressed whether or not Obamacare is terrible. If you allow that it might be terrible, then -no- solution might be better than a bad solution.

Preexisting conditions? Where it relates to health insurance? Do you understand what insurance is?

Holy balls, I wish that applied to car insurance. I wouldn't buy shit. I'd just wait. Then, when I got into an accident, buy insurance right away. 1 monthly premium payment and BAM! They gotta pay for my totaled SUV! SWEET!

I'm uninsured. Never expected the government to do something about it. Don't really wanna pay for the government to insure other uninsured people, either.

Don't mind paying other peoples' medical costs, supposing I care about the particular people I'm paying for. But paying into a system because I'm somehow morally obligated to help -everybody- who doesn't have health insurance? Lol! Fuck off.

Yes, thank you Obamacare, for claiming, arguably, that you'll solve all of these issues. You'll solve them because it's the moral thing to do, and by God everybody should abide by your morals! Those you deem to have enough should be forced to pay into a system that claims, arguably, that it'll solve all of these things! Because it's good and right, and what is America, with its first amendment specifying religious freedom, if not a place where one is free to force his morality on those around him?

Please inform me of everything else you've deemed to be a moral ill and let me know how much money I'm obligated to give you to, arguably, solve it.

Yeah, force everyone to live by my morals ... Like force women to reproduce because they have no right to have control of their own bodies, right? And, women should not be able to buy health insurance that includes birth control. And, don't allow people to marry just because they love each other.

What a ridiculous screen name you have chosen because rw's are demanding to make everyone behave by their morals. The rw's are demanding that the entire nation SUBJUGATE themselves to the whims of the very few.

Note to Papawx3 - there's a link in my signature that you can use to ascertain what you can expect to pay.

Lol. Who are you arguing with? I didn't say I prefer when Republicans push their morals on anyone. Thanks for assuming, though.

Lemme set you straight.

In my morality, abortion is wrong. On some level you're taking human life to make up for your own fuck-up. That said, you can go back and check any abortion related topic here on which I've ever posted an opinion and my opinion is always in favor of abortion being legal. Not only do I recognize that the argument could be made that the fetus isn't a human yet and doesn't have its own rights because it's living directly off of the mother's life functions, much in the manner of a parasite, but based on that room for argument, I've always said the government should stay the fuck out of it. I would vote against any measure to outlaw abortion.

Women should absolutely be able to buy any insurance available on the market, provided they can afford it. Whether or not that means I agree that, for instance, religious employers should be required to provide for them whatever insurance they desire is a different issue, however. Without a Catholic organization offering a particular insurance as a part of its benefits package, a woman is still free to go out on her own and purchase a different insurance package if she so chooses. I don't think the woman should be forced into -anything-, but I also don't think her employer should be forced into anything.

Some of my closest friends in this world are homosexual. I've always been a proponent of legalizing gay marriage. IF the government is going to get involved in human unions, then they should be offering the same benefit to -all- such unions, not picking and choosing based on peoples' religious preferences.

If your response here is to cry hypocrite, you're crying it in the wrong direction. I definitely don't contradict myself when it comes to not wanting anyone's morals forced on anyone else by the government. You, however, seem to be alright with the government forcing your morals on others, even so far as to demand that they pay money to facilitate those morals. You're just not okay with people having to abide by Christian or conservative morals. Which one of us is more consistent?

That's a nice little rant but -

EXACTLY what did I write that would lead you to believe I am "alright with the government forcing [my] morals on others"?

And, I've never known of a "moral" "christian" or a "conservative". What I see here and in campaigns is the exact thing you accuse me of - wanting more and more laws to force their "morals" on all of us.

I've written this a gazillion times but here it is again -

Get government out of our private lives. There should never be a law that says you must reproduce, that you cannot marry whom you love, that you cannot legally change your sex and it just amazes me that the so-called "small gumt" side wants lots and lots of laws to control our every move.

This isn't an argument. You haven't addressed whether or not Obamacare is terrible. If you allow that it might be terrible, then -no- solution might be better than a bad solution.

Preexisting conditions? Where it relates to health insurance? Do you understand what insurance is?

Holy balls, I wish that applied to car insurance. I wouldn't buy shit. I'd just wait. Then, when I got into an accident, buy insurance right away. 1 monthly premium payment and BAM! They gotta pay for my totaled SUV! SWEET!

I'm uninsured. Never expected the government to do something about it. Don't really wanna pay for the government to insure other uninsured people, either.

Don't mind paying other peoples' medical costs, supposing I care about the particular people I'm paying for. But paying into a system because I'm somehow morally obligated to help -everybody- who doesn't have health insurance? Lol! Fuck off.

Surely you remember the problems that came with that little scam. Remember why the "uninsured motorist" laws came to be? Because of people like you who refuse to take responsibility for their own life.

OTOH, you have the same choice with ObamaCare that you have with auto insurance - prove you are financially able to pay your own bill.

Why should the rest of us have to pay for those who don't have health insurance? Like you.

Pay your own frikken bills you lazy bum.

Surely you remember the problems that came with that little scam. Remember why the "uninsured motorist" laws came to be?

I do. Because idiot shills like you rolled over and let the insurance industry have their way with state governments. In the case of health care they skipped right over the states and went for the federal jugular. Corporatism uber alles.

Whore.

Wait ... the Republicans are in the insurance companies pocket? Didn't the Dems just hand the insurance companies millions upon millions of new customers via the ACA?

Yes.

But that came with conditions.

And the health care companies want to jettison those..

You've basically articulated pretty nicely why Health Care needs to be moved out of the Private Sector.

:lol:

Its a reasonable question.

Any of you rw's have the answer?

C'mon, surely there's SOMETHING the Rs are offering?

Right?

We'll wait .....................................................................

I suspect it has something to do with letting people die

oh that's right, with ObamaCare no one will ever die again...or they will die waiting for that wonderful ObamaCare
good grief

Guess you have me there Steph

With the Republican plan, at least the wealthier Americans will survive. Kind of a healthcare Darwinism

Your rightwing propaganda fails to answer the question of the OP

What are Republicans offering after they repeal Obamacare? How will you handle prexisting conditions? how will you take care of the uninsured?

How long till we see a Republican plan that is better than Obamacare?

Surely you remember the problems that came with that little scam. Remember why the "uninsured motorist" laws came to be? Because of people like you who refuse to take responsibility for their own life.

OTOH, you have the same choice with ObamaCare that you have with auto insurance - prove you are financially able to pay your own bill.

Why should the rest of us have to pay for those who don't have health insurance? Like you.

One only has to have auto insurance if they drive a car; you can choose not to drive. Can't choose not to ... live.

Did you really just post this? Did you read what you wrote?

Wait ... the Republicans are in the insurance companies pocket? Didn't the Dems just hand the insurance companies millions upon millions of new customers via the ACA?

Guess they did that didn't they?

Maybe they should have demanded Government single payer? No, Republicans screamed that was a government takeover of healthcare

Maybe they should have demanded a Government Option? No, Republicans screamed that was a Government takeover of healthcare

What should they have offered?

Something that doesn't involve the government taking over health care. Duh.

Rs have offered something ... a long day late, imo. Rs have had years to come up with a replacement and to get the info/msg out there. Since they've waited till the 11th hour, makes me think that the big gov Rs want the ACA as much as the gov loving Ds do, but are too chickenshit to say so.

REVEALED: The GOP's NEW plan to repeal, replace Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Maybe they should have demanded Government single payer? No, Republicans screamed that was a government takeover of healthcare

Maybe they should have demanded a Government Option? No, Republicans screamed that was a Government takeover of healthcare

Rs have offered something ... a long day late, imo. Rs have had years to come up with a replacement and to get the info/msg out there. Since they've waited till the 11th hour, makes me think that the big gov Rs want the ACA as much as the gov loving Ds do, but are too chickenshit to say so.

The ACA is the same plan that the Republicans came up with as an alternative to "Hilarycare" and it was used by Romney in MA.

So, yes, you are correct that they are just too "chickenshit" to admit as much because they fear that the TPer's will throw them out in the primaries.

Hon, if there's one thing this board has taught me its that there is no end to people who, like you, would prefer to stay ignorant rather than have to change their mind.

The funny thing is, you are taking poison and expecting the left to get sick.

But, like I said, that's your choice. And, remember, your hero, Secty Kerry said its okay to be stupid in America. Anyone who doubts that just needs to look at the rw voter.

Speaking of preferring to remain ignorant rather than change their mind......

View attachment $untitled3.bmp

Your ilk supported passing a law sight unseen that butt fucks the taxpayer. Now that it is passed and we are slowly but surely finding out how bad it is for the American people, you double down on your defense. It's bad law. It needs to be repealed. How about you scroll back up and actually read the articles that reveal "what's in it" that the Dems were not willing to speak out loud prior to being voted on.

Dumbshit.

The ACA is the same plan that the Republicans came up with as an alternative to "Hilarycare" and it was used by Romney in MA.

So, yes, you are correct that they are just too "chickenshit" to admit as much because they fear that the TPer's will throw them out in the primaries.

Came up with......and later abandoned. No one ever mentions that important part.

One only has to have auto insurance if they drive a car; you can choose not to drive. Can't choose not to ... live.

Did you really just post this? Did you read what you wrote?

Bull, people drive cars without insurance all the time without breaking the law. The difference is that they do it on PRIVATE PROPERTY. The law only applies to PUBLIC ROADS. This is ALWAYS missed in these conversations. Government has only the right to demand car insurance when the car is driven in public. For once the Governmental agencies restrained themselves with common sense.

Republicans have offered healthcare bandaids that support their political agenda
Tax cuts, restrictive tort reform and interstate competition. What they haven't offered is a comprehensive healthcare program

Your rightwing propaganda fails to answer the question of the OP

What are Republicans offering after they repeal Obamacare? How will you handle prexisting conditions? how will you take care of the uninsured?

How long till we see a Republican plan that is better than Obamacare?

:lmao:

Its a reasonable question.

Any of you rw's have the answer?

C'mon, surely there's SOMETHING the Rs are offering?

Right?

We'll wait .....................................................................

Speaking of remaining willfully ignorant. But I can't really blame you, none of the MSM will actually report anything that isn't in support of Obama.

For your edification and enlightenment. Now you can quit spreading your ignorant lies that the R's have no plans.......but you won't.

Republican Study Committee to release Obamacare alternative | The Daily Caller

Hon, if there's one thing this board has taught me its that there is no end to people who, like you, would prefer to stay ignorant rather than have to change their mind.

But, like I said, that's your choice. And, remember, your hero, Secty Kerry said its okay to be stupid in America. Anyone who doubts that just needs to look at the rw voter.

View attachment 27675

Your ilk supported passing a law sight unseen that butt fucks the taxpayer. Now that it is passed and we are slowly but surely finding out how bad it is for the American people, you double down on your defense. It's bad law. It needs to be repealed. How about you scroll back up and actually read the articles that reveal "what's in it" that the Dems were not willing to speak out loud prior to being voted on.

Dumbshit.

The ACA was seen, it was read and was available for all to see before it became law

Only dumbass conservatives believe that the bill was not read

Surely you remember the problems that came with that little scam. Remember why the "uninsured motorist" laws came to be?

I do. Because idiot shills like you rolled over and let the insurance industry have their way with state governments. In the case of health care they skipped right over the states and went for the federal jugular. Corporatism uber alles.

Whore.

As usual, you cherry pick one phrase and ignore the gist of the post.

Before auto insurance was required by law, bums like you were able to walk away from accidents they caused. Victims of irresponsible idiots had no recourse and had to pay for damages caused by someone else.

pop23
Bull, people drive cars without insurance all the time without breaking the law. The difference is that they do it on PRIVATE PROPERTY. The law only applies to PUBLIC ROADS. This is ALWAYS missed in these conversations. Government has only the right to demand car insurance when the car is driven in public. For once the Governmental agencies restrained themselves with common sense.

This is actually very funny. Stupid and off topic, but damn funny.

How does it have anything to do with health care insurance? Are you saying we should be insured only when we leave home?

:cuckoo:

View attachment 27675

Dumbshit.

The ACA was seen, it was read and was available for all to see before it became law

Only dumbass conservatives believe that the bill was not read

Its an easy mistake for them to make though.

Since they don't read anything about the ACA, they ASSSume no one else does either.

Forum List

Back