🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After Reagan, Dubya and Trump, only one person is left to be the GOP ideal candidate:

Obama bears an uncanny resemblance to Barney Fife.

If Barney was black, brilliant and very good looking.

Actually the traits the two share are being officious, ineffectual and with delusions of grandeur.

Coming from Republicans that's fucking hilarious.

Which Republican said that? I didn't know Republicans (or Democrats for that matter) were capable of being honest. Good for them if they said it.

`
LOL I'm thinking it's a toss up between Dumb and Dumber? Republican education has worked too well, it seems. Irritus U must be very proud.

Education For A Republican

Have you seen what's graduating Democrat Big City High Schools? They can't read or write and need remedial education to get into Community college.
What do you care? Republicans don't like education anyway.
Odd that people who believe the earth is only thousands of years old are upset their kids aren't getting "quality" education.
They don't really want education. They want their children brainwashed into right wing nonsense and they insist that nonsense is quality education.

I care because working taxpayers don't vote Democrat. A reformed educational system would end the modern Democrat (Communist) Party forever

Last edited:
Slick willy - morals of a old time southern democrat
Al gore - as "bright" as a potted plant.
John Kerry - common sense of your typical progressive elite
Barry - helpless without a TelePrompTer
hildabeast - all of the above... And a loopy kunt.

Forum List

Back