After Reform Passes.More Jobs Than People Looking.How Will Liberal Leaders React?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Between Schumer, Bernie and a few others that warn of doom and gloom if we all get a tax break, what happens if 2018 turns out like 2005? where millions of employers are begging for help? And who doesn't remember the good old days of Bush where for most of his 8 year term, we could pretty much find work where ever we wanted.
I check craigslist frequently here in Naples,,also watching the Sarasota help wanted section. You wanna see what happens when we have lower taxes? I am in hospitality, more towards catering, but today I saw so many ads begging for help. Odds are its also in the service sector/health/retail etc. etc.
:dance:
We just have to wait till about March/April once the snow/cold weather goes away, and then we just might be seeing 350,000-450,000 new jobs a month.
Yah, then we will just wait and see our liberal leaders explain that the economy is tanking and we are doomed !

• Banned
remember how Hillary was warning her snowflakes that if Trump is elected,,the DOW will crash and we will all lose our jobs and homes? :laugh2:

• Banned
maybe schumer needs to tell the truth where if tax reform passes, the economy will improve and that the GOP may have 60 seats in the senate?

:2up: Between Schumer, Bernie and a few others that warn of doom and gloom if we all get a tax break, what happens if 2018 turns out like 2005? where millions of employers are begging for help? And who doesn't remember the good old days of Bush where for most of his 8 year term, we could pretty much find work where ever we wanted.
I check craigslist frequently here in Naples,,also watching the Sarasota help wanted section. You wanna see what happens when we have lower taxes? I am in hospitality, more towards catering, but today I saw so many ads begging for help. Odds are its also in the service sector/health/retail etc. etc.
We just have to wait till about March/April once the snow/cold weather goes away, and then we just might be seeing 350,000-450,000 new jobs a month.
Yah, then we will just wait and see our liberal leaders explain that the economy is tanking and we are doomed !
This chart does a great job showing that mind blowing change that occurred in the job market after Trump took office. It’s the red at the end.
8.4.17.2.png

You have to be a total nut job to believe losing 750,000 jobs a month under Bush was a "good thing".

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

If the Bush Tax Cuts were so good, the GOP wouldn't have needed to blackmail Obama into extending them.

This chart does a great job showing that mind blowing change that occurred in the job market after Trump took office. It’s the red at the end.
8.4.17.2.png
And look at Obama. He was given losing 800,000 a month to creating 400,000 a month. That's quite a stretch.

8.4.17.2.png
And look at Obama. He was given losing 800,000 a month to creating 400,000 a month. That's quite a stretch.

Except for the fact most of those jobs were either low paying or part-time.

8.4.17.2.png

if you took all of the jobs created in those 8 years, then subtract all of the jobs lost,,,,hmm, how many net jobs do we have? 143?

8.4.17.2.png

i always watched the stock market those 8 years, unemployment claims were usually around 300,000 while Obama was creating about 20,000 a month on borrowed money

At least from my experience, we have had more jobs than people for quite some time now. The problem is (and was with DumBama) our government is competing with private industry for those people. If social programs pay near what an employer does, people opt to go on the dole. Why work when the government will pay you not to?

8.4.17.2.png

i always watched the stock market those 8 years, unemployment claims were usually around 300,000 while Obama was creating about 20,000 a month on borrowed money

The stock market didn't tell us squat about the real economy because the feds were pumping so much money into the market creating a false reflection. One has to ask how the economy was doing so good while the "out of workforce" numbers kept climbing or holding steady?

8.4.17.2.png

The stock market didn't tell us squat about the real economy because the feds were pumping so much money into the market creating a false reflection. One has to ask how the economy was doing so good while the "out of workforce" numbers kept climbing or holding steady?
in 2009/2010,,,even if we created 1 Million jobs a month, it would take 60/70 years for full employment!,,,but we all know it was the dems that caused this crash so they could take the white and make sure we always had between 90 and 100 million people unemployed

At least from my experience, we have had more jobs than people for quite some time now. The problem is (and was with DumBama) our government is competing with private industry for those people. If social programs pay near what an employer does, people opt to go on the dole. Why work when the government will pay you not to?
right,,in the deep red/some purple states, its easy to find work,,i am actually sick of naples, but Sarasota is really booming,,i used to live there...i hope to be back there working on a beach resort come april...but need to wipe out debt here first

8.4.17.2.png

if you took all of the jobs created in those 8 years, then subtract all of the jobs lost,,,,hmm, how many net jobs do we have? 143?

...why don't you look it up before opening your mouth? Do you enjoy looking like an idiot?

See the graph? That is NET job growth. If you add up the blue lines you get around 12 million. 16 million if you count from 2010.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back