After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative

She is Asian.

So what? Does she not look like you and has a funny name?
"She is Asian". It's what the Tweeter Tweeted.

I don't find anything offensive about it.

If she would have said "She is Asian so she must be a Pole Dancing Whore from Thailand" well then yeah, let the outrage begin.

But making an observation such as "She is Asian" or "He is Black" is NOT racist.

This woman was fired not for Racism but for Racial Hysteria.

Soooooooooooooo if there was a presidential candidate who had a black wife and a republican tweeted that hey his wife is black you would find no problem? Really?

Why is her race even mentioned? What does she have to do with a Senatorial race? THAT is the point, it is immaterial her race but the democrat operative seems to think it is an issue why else would she even bring it up?

Why is her race even mentioned?
The claim was that she was from Kentucky. But she isn't. Not so much her race was mentioned as was her national origin.

Why is being Asian an insult, btw?

I'll bet if it was a Black guy sayin' the same things you wouldn't say sh*t.

"Yo main. Dat bitch aint from duh K. Y. She be all like Asian and sh*t!"
Do you make fun of Asian accents, too?
Nice Dodge!

I grew up listening to Comedians who also did great Impressions. So yeah, I have quite a "repertoire" of accents that include, but are not limited to:

Inner City Black
Asian FOB
Indian (Simpsons Ah Poo)
Redneck
MetroSexual (Weak Gay)
Gay (Sounds just like 70's musician Al Stewart)
New York/New Jersey Italian(Ayyy! Fuck Yoo! I'm walkin' here! :mad:)
Outraged Liberal (Just talk all exasperated!)

I'll bet if it was a Black guy sayin' the same things you wouldn't say sh*t.

"Yo main. Dat bitch aint from duh K. Y. She be all like Asian and sh*t!"
Do you make fun of Asian accents, too?
Nice Dodge!

I grew up listening to Comedians who also did great Impressions. So yeah, I have quite a "repertoire" of accents that include, but are not limited to:

Inner City Black
Asian FOB
Indian (Simpsons Ah Poo)
Redneck
MetroSexual (Weak Gay)
Gay (Sounds just like 70's musician Al Stewart)
New York/New Jersey Italian(Ayyy! Fuck Yoo! I'm walkin' here! :mad:)
Outraged Liberal (Just talk all exasperated!)
No dodge, just a question. I think the idiot that apologized for the tweet should be fired. Or made to work for the GOP.

Wait a minute.

How exactly is what the person said was offensive?

I guess "He is white," is pretty damned offensive, too.

Wait a minute.

How exactly is what the person said was offensive?

I guess "He is white," is pretty damned offensive, too.

Mitch McConnell is white.

There, I've said it.

The claim was that she was from Kentucky. But she isn't. Not so much her race was mentioned as was her national origin.

Why is being Asian an insult, btw?

Ok explain why where she is from matters? She is not running for Congress.
Because it was claimed she was from Kentucky. Jeesh. Why's she opening her big fat mouth anyway?

How long has she been married? Residence requirements are in months not where you are born, so she IS from Kentucky.

Soooooooooooooo if there was a presidential candidate who had a black wife and a republican tweeted that hey his wife is black you would find no problem? Really?

Why is her race even mentioned? What does she have to do with a Senatorial race? THAT is the point, it is immaterial her race but the democrat operative seems to think it is an issue why else would she even bring it up?
She's in the photo, she goes with him to events, what's wrong with talking about her? Am I NOT Supposed to notice she's Asian? Maybe there's an interesting story behind how she or her parents got here. When I hear an accent I usually say "Hey, I detect a slight accent there, you mind me asking where you're from? Originally?"

Also, if someone tweeted "Hey, his wife is Black" I would go see if the girl is HOT or not.

Besides, I think most people are more interested in how the kids turned out in interracial relationships than anything else.

CaféAuLait;9563732 said:
I am posting this before Hazelnut posts it as if it were a Republican who made racist remarks.

The Democrat party did rebuke him for letting their inherent racism out of the bag, good for them.

A Democrat operative, you don't suppose it was Jake, do ya?

As partisans prepared for the much anticipated Fancy Farm speeches Saturday afternoon, the Kentucky Democratic Party has delivered a sharp rebuke to a series of comments on Twitter from a Democratic operative who referenced the ethnicity of Elaine Chao, the wife of Republican U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell.

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

I am missing the point Groob was trying to make ( setting aside the Asian comment here) so what if she is not from KY? Lets pretend she was white and from South Africa,, South Texas, or Boston, would that matter in whatever point was trying to me made?

You have to understand that McConnell's opening remark at the event was to attack those who support his opponent as "OUT-OF-TOWNERS."
You can't get more "out of town" than Asia!!!

CaféAuLait;9563732 said:
I am posting this before Hazelnut posts it as if it were a Republican who made racist remarks.

The Democrat party did rebuke him for letting their inherent racism out of the bag, good for them.

As partisans prepared for the much anticipated Fancy Farm speeches Saturday afternoon, the Kentucky Democratic Party has delivered a sharp rebuke to a series of comments on Twitter from a Democratic operative who referenced the ethnicity of Elaine Chao, the wife of Republican U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell.

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

I am missing the point Groob was trying to make ( setting aside the Asian comment here) so what if she is not from KY? Lets pretend she was white and from South Africa,, South Texas, or Boston, would that matter in whatever point was trying to me made?

You have to understand that McConnell's opening remark at the event was to attack those who support his opponent as "OUT-OF-TOWNERS."

I repeat, how long have they been married? Longer then a couple months then she IS from Kentucky.

Weird all around. Why would someone care if someone is Asian....why would someone care if someone is called Asian...why do we care about the entire thing....

Yeah, but Mrs. McConnell isn't running for Senate. Has Mitch said it's a "twoferone" like with Bill and Hillary?

What the article doesn't seem to mention is that Groob was responding to a comment that Mitch made regarding out-of-towners. She implies that Mitch mentioned something, and she was countering his mention of said thing. Maybe there is more to this story than this article has let on?

Groob2.jpg

What the article doesn't seem to mention is that Groob was responding to a comment that Mitch made regarding out-of-towners. She implies that Mitch mentioned something, and she was countering his mention of said thing. Maybe there is more to this story than this article has let on?

Groob2.jpg

Residence is measured in months. If they have been married more then a couple months she IS from Kentucky.

The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats at least rebuke any of their people who do stupid shit like this while Republicans look the other way and pretend like they didn't hear it.

And republicans not only look the other way but attack the person who speaks about it too. Its a double down. Then they wonder why they have the reputation that they do

Forum List

Back