After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

DxX9hmKWwAEzWkG.jpg

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
The kids life was almost ruined. Over nothing.

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.
He got suspended from school. He was receiving threats. His family was receiving threats. People all over the country was calling him a racist and all kinds of shit.
It was more than embarrassment.
That kid did nothing wrong. That indian is a fucking dipshit
I do enjoy how you pretend to know everything though. Its even funnier how you are usually wrong.

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to bring consequences. Gotta man up to that. If some outside observers overreacted to a viral video, that overreaction is on them. You can't blame the fact that a video exists.

He's lucky his troll bait was not taken. Could have been a riot. Lesson learned.
So if I walk up to you for standing there, then start to beat a drum directly in your face. If you smirk me. I can knock the shit out of you?

Last edited:
And if this is successful, I can see future conservatives trying to bait these hateful moonbats.

Maybe we will all get rich!!!
I know, before this incident I would of told that Indian twice to get that drum out of my face. Then I would've knocked the shit out of him. After this I would probably let him do it and hope for a pay off. Lol

Indeed. Self restraint and earn $250 million plus.

No self restraint, and you earn a night in jail with Leftist talking heads ruining your reputation for the rest of your life.

They will most likely settle out of court for at least what the kid and his parents want...

And it’s a good thing that Nathan Phillips was exposed for the fraud that that motherfucker is

I'm sure it pleases you to think this.

30 years of working for the legal trades. This family is dumb enough to think they can win.

They will be settled out of court. The media companies won't risk this to a jury trial and establish case law precedent.

No they won’t be settled out of court. News outlets NEVER settle out of court. This is a civil case which you’re right, will never go to trial because the family will lose.

They have to prove that the slander was malicious and done with intent.

Each of these entities has the resources and the will to fight this on 1st Amendment grounds, and they’ll win.

All true, but at the same time I would appreciate it if you would say what they did was wrong, and damaging to our country.
Someone manufactured a story...actually worse, they took video that showed one thing, that they don't like, and carefully edited it to make the opposite appear true. And then the gleeful media bought that shit like chicken dinner on a Sunday and served right up without hesitation. And then they spent an entire day hashing it out 100 ways getting everyone to get their jib in. And then....oops. Damn...it's not true. But then what did they do? Did they retract the story and apologize and say we all screwed up?? Nope. They then continued to attack the kid for a "smirk" on his face.
Nevermind the crowd of black people yelling honky and whitey, and calling them "products of incest"...that's not important. Nevermind the star player in their story was a farce who lied about his military service and was the agressor...nope...he had a smirk on his face so he is still guilty.
That is what is wrong.
And that, I hop, you will condemn.

In what way were the children "harmed" in the story? This wouldn't even had BEEN a story that went on for weeks if the parents hadn't pushed, pushed, pushed it, and, let's be honest about what was said about these kids. Nothing really all that harmful. That they behaved badly, which they did, and that they shouldn't have done what they did, which Sandman admitted himself. He said he should have just walked away and he wished he had.

There goes the case right there.
You made something out of nothing. Every time a small ember flares for a second you turn it into a 10 alarm major fire conflagration. Not caring who is destroyed. When the chitt hits the fan and things are bad and survival is paramount, would you rather be with those kids as adults or those African American Israelites? That is reality.

I'm sure it pleases you to think this.

30 years of working for the legal trades. This family is dumb enough to think they can win.

They will be settled out of court. The media companies won't risk this to a jury trial and establish case law precedent.

No they won’t be settled out of court. News outlets NEVER settle out of court. This is a civil case which you’re right, will never go to trial because the family will lose.

They have to prove that the slander was malicious and done with intent.

Each of these entities has the resources and the will to fight this on 1st Amendment grounds, and they’ll win.

All true, but at the same time I would appreciate it if you would say what they did was wrong, and damaging to our country.
Someone manufactured a story...actually worse, they took video that showed one thing, that they don't like, and carefully edited it to make the opposite appear true. And then the gleeful media bought that shit like chicken dinner on a Sunday and served right up without hesitation. And then they spent an entire day hashing it out 100 ways getting everyone to get their jib in. And then....oops. Damn...it's not true. But then what did they do? Did they retract the story and apologize and say we all screwed up?? Nope. They then continued to attack the kid for a "smirk" on his face.
Nevermind the crowd of black people yelling honky and whitey, and calling them "products of incest"...that's not important. Nevermind the star player in their story was a farce who lied about his military service and was the agressor...nope...he had a smirk on his face so he is still guilty.
That is what is wrong.
And that, I hop, you will condemn.

In what way were the children "harmed" in the story? This wouldn't even had BEEN a story that went on for weeks if the parents hadn't pushed, pushed, pushed it, and, let's be honest about what was said about these kids. Nothing really all that harmful. That they behaved badly, which they did, and that they shouldn't have done what they did, which Sandman admitted himself. He said he should have just walked away and he wished he had.

There goes the case right there.
Wow...again, if the kid was black and it was white racist that yelled ni**ger, spear chucker etc. you would be saying something very different.
That is disappointing. I expect that from the trolls here, not you.
And you are wrong that it wouldn't be a story of the parents hadn't pushed. It was the edited release of the video that made the kids look bad that edited out all of the black men yelling honkey, cracker and saying they were incest offspring..they edited out the Indian man walking up to the kid and getting in his face...that is why this became a story. A lie.
Then when the REAL video surfaced showing all of the above...the kid is the bad guy still???
Incredible.

Wow, his parents must have a lot of money, to be able to spend so much on frivolous lawsuits.

What really got me about all this is how nobody gave a shit about the ACTUAL racists in the video. Those black guys were horrible!

They're always horrible. But that's not a 'story'. Nor is it related to the Smirk.
They were the only racists and nobody gave a shit.
Drop the smirk shtick. You are ignorant on this.

Who brought up "racists"?

What shits were supposed to be given? The Hebrew Israelites or whatever they call themselves have a known history. There's no story in a wackball group doing what it always does.
The white kid was being publically crucified for being racist even after the full video came out.
Some of the rhetoric didnt even stop.
Nobody said a word about the actual racists.
I didn't imagine the depths of evil we deal with on this message board until these bastards crawled out from under a rock to side with the media and celebrities who crucified this boy. I hope Sandmanm gets his millions.

Forum List

Back