After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

Thoroughness...I can't help but love it. I love a man who not only knows how to clean house, but actually does it when so many people most likely consider it to be a woman's job. :D :D :D

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Why are you against free speech?

EXACTLY what was done or said by anyone that makes you say you "love" that this child is being used this way?

They went looking for trouble and they got it. And now their widdo feewings are all hurt and stuff.

magats are such fragile little cupcakes.
The same question could be thrown at liberals. Why are they against free speech? They are the ones who are going so crazy over people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats that they choose to get physical with whoever is wearing them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't want other people in the game, why do they take the time to show how it is played?

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
The kids life was almost ruined. Over nothing.

Why is the right raising their kids to be such fragile little sissy cupcakes?

Why not raise them to take responsibility for what they say and do.

Never mind. The parents don't do that so how can they teach it to their kids.

Thing is, the day will come when mommy and daddy won't be able to protect them an they'll have not choice but to face the consequences of their words and actions.

david-hogg-there-i-was-in-vietnam-with-nathan-phillips-had-tomahawk-charlie-everywhere.jpg

IMO, lies don't help your agenda. But, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thoroughness...I can't help but love it. I love a man who not only knows how to clean house, but actually does it when so many people most likely consider it to be a woman's job. :D :D :D

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Why are you against free speech?

EXACTLY what was done or said by anyone that makes you say you "love" that this child is being used this way?

They went looking for trouble and they got it. And now their widdo feewings are all hurt and stuff.

magats are such fragile little cupcakes.
The same question could be thrown at liberals. Why are they against free speech? They are the ones who are going so crazy over people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats that they choose to get physical with whoever is wearing them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't want other people in the game, why do they take the time to show how it is played?

Liberals wrote the First Amendment, Holly. We champion free speech.

^^^ One way or another, what we have here is not a one player game. The kid could have been left alone and because of how far those who don't like where he stands decided to go with their feelings about where he stands, its only fair that he go however far he wants to go with his feelings about the situation too...and he has.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

There is ample evidence of Hillary being criminal. What’s more, she’s a public figure so the libel and slander laws are different.

If there was “ample evidence” why has no one ever found it?
Because they’re busy investigating trump.
Are you not aware of Comey’s FBI decision to not investigate Hillary because the election was near and they didn’t want to interfere?

17 investigations have been completed with no evidence of criminal activity found. 6 years of investigation by a Soecial Prosecutor found nothing. Lots of immunity offered but no charges resulted. No witnesses. No evidence. And no crimes were committed.
No one investigated her email issue.

It’s been investigated - twice. In order for Clinton to have a glimmer of a problem, they would have to prove her classified emails fell into the wrong hands. They didn’t. Ever. The same cannot be said for DumbbDonakd’s cell phone calls which the Chinese and the Russians admit to monitoring because Trump routinely talks about classified stuff on unsecured lines.

And then there’s Ivanka’s use of a private email account for government business which is now clearly illegal. Typical dumb Trump. Thought the law didn’t apply to her. Lock Ivanka up!

If anyone should have known not to use private email accounts to do illegal shit, it’s the Trump kids but here they are setting up meetings the FBI warned them not to take, via email. Doing government business on private servers, and leaving a paper trail of bread crumbs all the way to the Kremlin for anyone with half a brain to follow.

As criminal gangs go, the Trumps are very blatant about their criminality. They talk about people who “flip” on them as “rats”. The ONLY people who talk like that are criminals. Honest people don’t have people who can flip on them.

That’s why, more than any other reason, that I believe that the Clintons are essentially honest people doing it by the book, in terms of their finances. In a lifetime lived in the spotlight, no one has ever turned on them, or implicated them in any wrong doing.

Ken Starr jailed Susan McDougall for a year in an effort to flip her and failed. She said at the time if she’d had anything to give Starr, she would have but really there was nothing there.

In 30 years of public life, the Clintons worked hard, did great things, screwed up sometimes, admitted their mistakes, and went on. 17 investigations and nothing, because none of it was based on actual crimes. The investigations were based on Relublican rumours and lies. Nothing more.

The Trump investigations are based on lies, deceptions, and criminal abuses of power. And they’re ongoing.
Ken Starr was appointed by Reno. That was not a republican investigation.
Hillary has yet to be investigated for having classified emails on a personal server. People have been imprisoned for less.
Trump is being investigated for a phantom crime. Watergate without a break-in.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!

Bullshit....nobody is stopping them from speaking....nor will they be restrained in the future. They will be free to speak any way they like. If it costs them something then they will have an opportunity to prove that their convictions are deeper than money.

Nobody is taking free speech from them.
However they all took Nick Sandman 's life of opportunities from him and he is likewise free to seek a healing remedy.

Jo

If there was “ample evidence” why has no one ever found it?
Because they’re busy investigating trump.
Are you not aware of Comey’s FBI decision to not investigate Hillary because the election was near and they didn’t want to interfere?

17 investigations have been completed with no evidence of criminal activity found. 6 years of investigation by a Soecial Prosecutor found nothing. Lots of immunity offered but no charges resulted. No witnesses. No evidence. And no crimes were committed.
No one investigated her email issue.

It’s been investigated - twice. In order for Clinton to have a glimmer of a problem, they would have to prove her classified emails fell into the wrong hands. They didn’t. Ever. The same cannot be said for DumbbDonakd’s cell phone calls which the Chinese and the Russians admit to monitoring because Trump routinely talks about classified stuff on unsecured lines.

And then there’s Ivanka’s use of a private email account for government business which is now clearly illegal. Typical dumb Trump. Thought the law didn’t apply to her. Lock Ivanka up!

If anyone should have known not to use private email accounts to do illegal shit, it’s the Trump kids but here they are setting up meetings the FBI warned them not to take, via email. Doing government business on private servers, and leaving a paper trail of bread crumbs all the way to the Kremlin for anyone with half a brain to follow.

As criminal gangs go, the Trumps are very blatant about their criminality. They talk about people who “flip” on them as “rats”. The ONLY people who talk like that are criminals. Honest people don’t have people who can flip on them.

That’s why, more than any other reason, that I believe that the Clintons are essentially honest people doing it by the book, in terms of their finances. In a lifetime lived in the spotlight, no one has ever turned on them, or implicated them in any wrong doing.

Ken Starr jailed Susan McDougall for a year in an effort to flip her and failed. She said at the time if she’d had anything to give Starr, she would have but really there was nothing there.

In 30 years of public life, the Clintons worked hard, did great things, screwed up sometimes, admitted their mistakes, and went on. 17 investigations and nothing, because none of it was based on actual crimes. The investigations were based on Relublican rumours and lies. Nothing more.

The Trump investigations are based on lies, deceptions, and criminal abuses of power. And they’re ongoing.
Ken Starr was appointed by Reno. That was not a republican investigation.
Hillary has yet to be investigated for having classified emails on a personal server. People have been imprisoned for less.
Trump is being investigated for a phantom crime. Watergate without a break-in.

They are trying to stave off the IG....by not letting up. This sill be Bob Barr's call.

Jo

You live on an imaginary planet of phony scandals and character assassination and misinformation, super duper... Law enforcement and all respected journalists think you are nuts. It is Rupert Murdoch ridiculous demagogues and Dupes like you, you're a disgrace. After 35 years of your giveaway to the rich, we have the worst upward Mobility, inequality, and benefits in the modern world.

Those poor, useless democrats, can't do a thing if there's even one Republican around to look sideways at them. Why do you vote for them?
Because I am not a brainwashed functional moron? With this GOP reconciliation and filibuster rule, it only takes 51 Senate votes to cut taxes on the rich, and 60 to pass reform that the country definitely desperately needs.

So you are for lying and slandering a minor for wearing a MAGA hat.

You Nazi Tards are all alike..

You live on an imaginary planet of phony scandals and character assassination and misinformation, super duper... Law enforcement and all respected journalists think you are nuts. It is Rupert Murdoch ridiculous demagogues and Dupes like you, you're a disgrace. After 35 years of your giveaway to the rich, we have the worst upward Mobility, inequality, and benefits in the modern world.

You are a Super Duper Strange Dumb Ass Super Duper.....

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.
He got suspended from school. He was receiving threats. His family was receiving threats. People all over the country was calling him a racist and all kinds of shit.
It was more than embarrassment.
That kid did nothing wrong. That indian is a fucking dipshit
I do enjoy how you pretend to know everything though. Its even funnier how you are usually wrong.

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to bring consequences. Gotta man up to that. If some outside observers overreacted to a viral video, that overreaction is on them. You can't blame the fact that a video exists.

He's lucky his troll bait was not taken. Could have been a riot. Lesson learned.

You Nazi Tards are vile vulgar organisms…..

A kid with a smirk has made fools of all of you….

You suggest that the actions of this kid who did nothing

more than smirk at the racist Crowd and Chief Bully

somehow justifies violence against himself……

I say bring it on mother flucker……

You Nazi's need to be taught some manners…

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.
He got suspended from school. He was receiving threats. His family was receiving threats. People all over the country was calling him a racist and all kinds of shit.
I do enjoy how you pretend to know everything though. Its even funnier how you are usually wrong.

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to bring consequences. Gotta man up to that. If some outside observers overreacted to a viral video, that overreaction is on them. You can't blame the fact that a video exists.

He's lucky his troll bait was not taken. Could have been a riot. Lesson learned.

I mentioned nothing about "violence" anywhere. I noted that there is no evidence anywhere of any 'libel' which is why this "suit" is a frivolous publicity stunt.

I put the challenge out there TWO MONTHS ago for anyone to cite any such evidence. Still Zero.

/suit

Thing is, the day will come when mommy and daddy won't be able to protect them an they'll have not choice but to face the consequences of their words and actions.
He didnt do anything.
Are you drunk again?

You are a Super Duper Strange Dumb Ass Super Duper.....
The GOP brainwash is very strong I know LOL.....

He didnt do anything.
Are you drunk again?

Nor did CNN.

Bit dramatic, innit?

I mentioned nothing about "violence" anywhere. I noted that there is no evidence anywhere of any 'libel' which is why this "suit" is a frivolous publicity stunt.

I put the challenge out there TWO MONTHS ago for anyone to cite any such evidence. Still Zero.

/suit

Bit dramatic, innit?

/suit

You are full of shit…..

Here’s what you said in post # 34

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to

bring consequences. Gotta man up to that.

IT's gonna be fun when they all pool their resources to check this kid out. What do you think will happen if they find out he and his school has had years of bullying behavior?

The bullying behavior is all on your side you Dumb Ass Tard.....

"hooked nose"....no anti-semitism on the Right here, folks.

It's you on the left that hates the Jews...

Do you not own a TV or a radio?

Just ask omar and all of her liberal defenders...
We are not crazy about right-wing Israeli government flight Ariel Sharon and netanyahu.... As usual you GOP dupes are brainwashed simpletons....

Forum List

Back