After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

They will be settled out of court. The media companies won't risk this to a jury trial and establish case law precedent.

No they won’t be settled out of court. News outlets NEVER settle out of court. This is a civil case which you’re right, will never go to trial because the family will lose.

They have to prove that the slander was malicious and done with intent.

Each of these entities has the resources and the will to fight this on 1st Amendment grounds, and they’ll win.

All true, but at the same time I would appreciate it if you would say what they did was wrong, and damaging to our country.
Someone manufactured a story...actually worse, they took video that showed one thing, that they don't like, and carefully edited it to make the opposite appear true. And then the gleeful media bought that shit like chicken dinner on a Sunday and served right up without hesitation. And then they spent an entire day hashing it out 100 ways getting everyone to get their jib in. And then....oops. Damn...it's not true. But then what did they do? Did they retract the story and apologize and say we all screwed up?? Nope. They then continued to attack the kid for a "smirk" on his face.
Nevermind the crowd of black people yelling honky and whitey, and calling them "products of incest"...that's not important. Nevermind the star player in their story was a farce who lied about his military service and was the agressor...nope...he had a smirk on his face so he is still guilty.
That is what is wrong.
And that, I hop, you will condemn.

WHERE exactly is this contrived "story"? What exactly is it?

I put that question out two months ago, when it was current "news", and no one has yet come up with anything.

The story, far as I know, is that some kid parked himself in front of a chanting Indian and smirked for several minutes.
That's it. And it's on video. What else is there?

Really Pogo?
So as these kids were trying to get to their bus, there was a group of black men yelling all manner of racist comments at them, and then when they were waiting in comes this Indian moron who thought it would be a good idea to confront a group of teenagers, beat drums in their face and accuse them of all kinds of stuff.
And the REAL story is that one of those kids refused to go hide somewhere.
Really? That's the story?

See what I mean? You can't think of one either.
NO, what I see is you unfortunately have your fingers in your ears yelling la-la-la.
I gave you the story.
THe kid is someone to look up to.
If it was a black kid and a group of white men were yelling ni**er and spear chucker.. the medias response would have been the complete opposite. They would have went on for weeks about it. That kid would have been a media darling in every talk show.
But, the kid was white, conservative, and the assailants were black and indian...so naturally he is the guilty one because he smirked.
Next.

No they won’t be settled out of court. News outlets NEVER settle out of court. This is a civil case which you’re right, will never go to trial because the family will lose.

Each of these entities has the resources and the will to fight this on 1st Amendment grounds, and they’ll win.

All true, but at the same time I would appreciate it if you would say what they did was wrong, and damaging to our country.
Someone manufactured a story...actually worse, they took video that showed one thing, that they don't like, and carefully edited it to make the opposite appear true. And then the gleeful media bought that shit like chicken dinner on a Sunday and served right up without hesitation. And then they spent an entire day hashing it out 100 ways getting everyone to get their jib in. And then....oops. Damn...it's not true. But then what did they do? Did they retract the story and apologize and say we all screwed up?? Nope. They then continued to attack the kid for a "smirk" on his face.
Nevermind the crowd of black people yelling honky and whitey, and calling them "products of incest"...that's not important. Nevermind the star player in their story was a farce who lied about his military service and was the agressor...nope...he had a smirk on his face so he is still guilty.
That is what is wrong.

I put that question out two months ago, when it was current "news", and no one has yet come up with anything.

The story, far as I know, is that some kid parked himself in front of a chanting Indian and smirked for several minutes.

Really Pogo?
So as these kids were trying to get to their bus, there was a group of black men yelling all manner of racist comments at them, and then when they were waiting in comes this Indian moron who thought it would be a good idea to confront a group of teenagers, beat drums in their face and accuse them of all kinds of stuff.

NO, what I see is you unfortunately have your fingers in your ears yelling la-la-la.
I gave you the story.
If it was a black kid and a group of white men were yelling ni**er and spear chucker.. the medias response would have been the complete opposite. They would have went on for weeks about it. That kid would have been a media darling in every talk show.
But, the kid was white, conservative, and the assailants were black and indian...so naturally he is the guilty one because he smirked.
Next.

You've still presented no evidence. Rewriting irrelevant side stories is not "evidence".

I put this challenge out two months ago and no one has yet been able to answer it.

Maybe evidence does exist. Somewhere. But inasmuch as even the rabid droolers on this site can't think of any, this fake lawsuit doesn't stand a chance.

That is what is wrong.

Really Pogo?

I gave you the story.
Next.

You've still presented no evidence. Rewriting irrelevant side stories is not "evidence".

I put this challenge out two months ago and no one has yet been able to answer it.

Maybe evidence does exist. Somewhere. But inasmuch as even the rabid droolers on this site can't think of any, this fake lawsuit doesn't stand a chance.
Ah...so you are just trolling. Danielpalos called and said keep up the good work.

Really Pogo?

I gave you the story.
Next.

Ah...so you are just trolling. Danielpalos called and said keep up the good work.

Again --- not evidence.

It would appear there IS NO evidence. Wouldn't it.

Pogo, in this thread.......

pogo.jpg

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
IT's gonna be fun when they all pool their resources to check this kid out. What do you think will happen if they find out he and his school has had years of bullying behavior?

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
Libel and slander aren’t free speech. You have to pay for it.
Then Trump is in deep shit if butthurt little Nicky wins
Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer
She's a public figure, dumbass. Sandman is not.
He is now...thanks to his parents and his lawyers.

Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer
Doesn’t matter. Trump knew he was being false and reckless. Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.
Who was that guy that said Romney paid no taxes. Why don't start with him honest Abe.

IT's gonna be fun when they all pool their resources to check this kid out. What do you think will happen if they find out he and his school has had years of bullying behavior?
Every school has had years of bullying behavior. None exist that hasn't.
Now, what about the gang of opposite race adult men yelling every manner of racist slurs against a group og high school kids.
Is it not strange that everyone is looking at this one kid, for daring to smirk..OMG...and yet say little to nothing about the bullying ADULT men yelling hate speech at them?
Again, if this kid was black, and then men were white...the story would have been completely different and that kid would have been a hero getting applause on every media talk show. PERIOD.
THAT is the story and THAT is the problem.

This lawsuit, like the others, will go in the round filer.

What WILL happen is the family will be billed for every one of these cases filed.
I'm sure it pleases you to think this.

30 years of working for the legal trades. This family is dumb enough to think they can win.

They will be settled out of court. The media companies won't risk this to a jury trial and establish case law precedent.

That is what is wrong.

In what way were the children "harmed" in the story? This wouldn't even had BEEN a story that went on for weeks if the parents hadn't pushed, pushed, pushed it, and, let's be honest about what was said about these kids. Nothing really all that harmful. That they behaved badly, which they did, and that they shouldn't have done what they did, which Sandman admitted himself. He said he should have just walked away and he wished he had.

There goes the case right there.

Cite examples.
He is now...thanks to his parents and his lawyers.
He is now thanks to libelous reporting by Pravda, ie, mainstream media.

30 years of working for the legal trades. This family is dumb enough to think they can win.

That is what is wrong.

In what way were the children "harmed" in the story? This wouldn't even had BEEN a story that went on for weeks if the parents hadn't pushed, pushed, pushed it, and, let's be honest about what was said about these kids. Nothing really all that harmful. That they behaved badly, which they did, and that they shouldn't have done what they did, which Sandman admitted himself. He said he should have just walked away and he wished he had.

Stop posting while drinking. The WaPo has already ADMITTED they lied. Sandman has them beaten and idiot lefties are crying up a storm. How dare somebody hold you accountable for your idiocy. Sandman not walking away doesn't change the FACT that these morons lied and caused all sorts of threats to come to these innocent kids. These idiots will settle rather than go to court where a judge can give Sandman MORE money.

Cite examples.
Telling the truth isn't slander.

That is what is wrong.

In retrospect, he wished it didn’t happen. He couldn’t walk away because they were waiting for their bus.

The kids life was almost ruined. Over nothing.

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.
You do realize that fucked up Indian activist started everything by approaching those kids?
The shit stain even admitted it in an interview.Indigenous Elder Nathan Phillips: "I Was Absolutely Afraid" Of MAGA Hat-Wearing Students
And on top of that that shit stain Indian activist is an 100% fraud the motherfucker should be scalped.
You obviously did not watch the whole video...

And if this is successful, I can see future conservatives trying to bait these hateful moonbats.

Maybe we will all get rich!!!
I know, before this incident I would of told that Indian twice to get that drum out of my face. Then I would've knocked the shit out of him. After this I would probably let him do it and hope for a pay off. Lol

That is what is wrong.

For that matter why can't the kid just admit he was being a dick and move on?
That Piece of shit Nathan Phillips walked over to those kids not other way around you fucking retard watch the video you politically correct Moron...

That is what is wrong.

Watch the video you will see that piece of shit Nathan Phillips, which is not even his real name approached those kids. And on top of that he’s a professional paid protester a total fraud a shit stain of the worst degree...

Forum List

Back