After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

No shit, this is great news! 'Bout time somebody held the media accountable for their slander and character assassination. And I agree 100% about that dickhead Bill Maher. He's the most obnoxious prick in Hollywood.

Got an example of this here "slander"? (Actually in media it would be libel but still, same question)

Judge Napolitano said no one is going to get anything. (he is on Fox)

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
The kids life was almost ruined. Over nothing.

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!

Bit dramatic, innit?

The kid effected a staring smirk, and got caught on video doing it. Because teens will be teens.
That's it, end of story, move the fuck on already. I dunno, to start wailing "my life (or his life) is 'ruined'" just because somebody took a video is just übersnowflakery.
That drum banging Injun should be dealt with lastly. He must be sued so much he'll never own a Teepee again.

Bit dramatic, innit?

He got suspended from school. He was receiving threats. His family was receiving threats. People all over the country was calling him a racist and all kinds of shit.
It was more than embarrassment.
That kid did nothing wrong. That indian is a fucking dipshit
I do enjoy how you pretend to know everything though. Its even funnier how you are usually wrong.

Bit dramatic, innit?

He got suspended from school. He was receiving threats. His family was receiving threats. People all over the country was calling him a racist and all kinds of shit.
I do enjoy how you pretend to know everything though. Its even funnier how you are usually wrong.

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to bring consequences. Gotta man up to that. If some outside observers overreacted to a viral video, that overreaction is on them. You can't blame the fact that a video exists.

He's lucky his troll bait was not taken. Could have been a riot. Lesson learned.

What really got me about all this is how nobody gave a shit about the ACTUAL racists in the video. Those black guys were horrible!

They're always horrible. But that's not a 'story'. Nor is it related to the Smirk.

Bit dramatic, innit?

Hey, he initiated a smirking contest, and that's inevitably going to bring consequences. Gotta man up to that. If some outside observers overreacted to a viral video, that overreaction is on them. You can't blame the fact that a video exists.

He's lucky his troll bait was not taken. Could have been a riot. Lesson learned.
The problem was, that was a cherry picked video
When the full video came out, the rhetoric didnt stop. I would have smirked to. If some old guy ran up to me and started beating a deer skin drum 8 inches from my face.
Might have knocked him out too.
You obviously didnt watch the full length video

What really got me about all this is how nobody gave a shit about the ACTUAL racists in the video. Those black guys were horrible!

They're always horrible. But that's not a 'story'. Nor is it related to the Smirk.
They were the only racists and nobody gave a shit.
Drop the smirk shtick. You are ignorant on this.

Forum List

Back