After the 7-Year Crusade Against Trump, Who Guessed A Biden Would Plead Guilty / Be Convicted Before Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
That's both ironic and funny as hell.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Democrats, the leftist MSM, snowflakes, trolls, and bots must be losing their minds trying to spin this and distract with 'whatabout'-isms.

triggered.jpg

View attachment 796988

Democrats, the leftist MSM, snowflakes, trolls, and bots must be losing their minds trying to spin this and distract with 'whatabout'-isms.

View attachment 796991

A guilty plea on 2 misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion or two different years and a weapon charge diversion for lying about drug use? It does not surprise me a bit. Actually, it sounds like he has a pretty good lawyer to get the deal and get it signed. Trump should hire his lawyer.

A guilty plea on 2 misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion or two different years and a weapon charge diversion for lying about drug use? It does not surprise me a bit. Actually, it sounds like he has a pretty good lawyer to get the deal and get it signed. Trump should hire his lawyer.

He got the deal for the same reason he got millions - DADDY.

He got the deal for the same reason he got millions - DADDY.
It would not surprise me a bit, either. According to the AP article, he has already paid the IRS, which is a point in favor. The other thing on the weapon charge is interesting, that it turned out that he appears to have only had the weapon for 11 days, supposedly. I do not know how often these diversions take place. I do not approve of (if he lives up to the terms of the diversion) after two years the weapons charge being wiped from his record. I know he wasn't running guns, and it was a one time thing, but it is an intentional weapons offense, to lie on that form, which is horrible judgement in my book. Wiping clean after the terms of the diversion, would mean he could again purchase and in many states carry. Personally, I would never let him buy again, just on the principal and example, as people of proven bad judgement do not deserve the right to keep and bear arms, but that's me.

It would not surprise me a bit, either. According to the AP article, he has already paid the IRS, which is a point in favor. The other thing on the weapon charge is interesting, that it turned out that he appears to have only had the weapon for 11 days, supposedly. I do not know how often these diversions take place. I do not approve of (if he lives up to the terms of the diversion) after two years the weapons charge being wiped from his record. I know he wasn't running guns, and it was a one time thing, but it is an intentional weapons offense, to lie on that form, which is horrible judgement in my book. Wiping clean after the terms of the diversion, would mean he could again purchase and in many states carry. Personally, I would never let him buy again, just on the principal and example, as people of proven bad judgement do not deserve the right to keep and bear arms, but that's me.

One of his daddy's backers paid the IRS.

Not sure if you are being silly or are exponentially even more stupid than I think that you are.

The better news is now we know you (and all the other lefties) don't really care about "gun control" the way you've claimed in the past. Breaking and ignoring intrusive federal firearms laws is something the left isn't concerned with anymore. This is a good day for the 2A.

View attachment 796988

View attachment 796991

This guy has nothing on Joe Biden so she he has to say "a Biden". Lol

View attachment 796988

View attachment 796991

It's a diversion, meant to try to show that the DOJ and Garland are all on the up-and-up and shit.

The cynical blabbering points about "equal justice" are everywhere.

Not the lawyer that might have done it, but the DOJ whose leader could have been on SCOTUS.

Thank you Trump and McConnell!

Forum List

Back