After the 7-Year Crusade Against Trump, Who Guessed A Biden Would Plead Guilty / Be Convicted Before Trump

People are allowed to overpay for things.
Millions and millions of people will have such a malaise at least to see the United States from space look like rocket engines of a liftoff and the earth moving due to it. Peons become a criminal for jaywalking for god's sake. We need to go down. And it will happen even if it is a trickle in areas to start.

A guilty plea on 2 misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion or two different years and a weapon charge diversion for lying about drug use? It does not surprise me a bit. Actually, it sounds like he has a pretty good lawyer to get the deal and get it signed. Trump should hire his lawyer.
sounds like he had a pretty good connection in the DOJ…oh yeah his dad!

talk about corruption and abuse of power

Hey, I get it. Drug users with guns are fine with you, and you probably think he's a hell of a guy.
I would prefer a minimum ten years for any firearm related crime actually, 25 for stray man purchases, plus 20 for any crime where a gun is used. But thats just me.

I'd also have UBIs.

I would prefer a minimum ten years for any firearm related crime actually, 25 for stray man purchases, plus 20 for any crime where a gun is used. But thats just me.

I'd also have UBIs.
I would have no problem with some time for the jerk. I definitely think you should permanently lose your rights to legal fire arms when you lie to get one, and there is no denying, he knew what he was doing, after all, he is an attorney.

mzscau7z877b1.jpg
Total.bs.

I would have no problem with some time for the jerk. I definitely think you should permanently lose your rights to legal fire arms when you lie to get one, and there is no denying, he knew what he was doing, after all, he is an attorney.
I believe it is cause to be disbarred as well.

If Joe Shmo had a felony gun charge and owed a million bucks on taxes, he would be seeing prison time.

Wealth has its privileges.

And where did he make all that money as a crack ho?

As it should be. The diversion prevents the felony conviction. Sadly I wasn't that lucky but that's water under the bridge for me at this point.
Sorry, dude. But as far as I know or am concerned you're square with the house after walkin the walk, so your opinion is probably more relevant than mine.

I think it has to be done by the state bar. I don't think it can be forced by the courts. I would hope the bar would have the integrity (or the appearance of) to hold him responsible.
I am no lawyer. I know some, some that even became judges and some, even judges, I thought ought to be in jail yet retained judgeship. My uneducated opinion of state bar associations, is somebody really has to have a hard on (sometimes political or personal) for them to actually successfully discipline one of their own, especially if the one needing the discipline or sanction is politically connected. That said, I know some fine lawyers and judges all the way up to Federal Judges and state attorney generals.

Forum List

Back