After the 7-Year Crusade Against Trump, Who Guessed A Biden Would Plead Guilty / Be Convicted Before Trump

The whole Biden crime family should be locked up and every dime they received by selling out the USA should be confiscated and given to charity....

That, also, would not surprise me. Got a link on that?
istockphoto-467755242-612x612.jpg

A guilty plea on 2 misdemeanor counts of Tax Evasion or two different years and a weapon charge diversion for lying about drug use? It does not surprise me a bit. Actually, it sounds like he has a pretty good lawyer to get the deal and get it signed. Trump should hire his lawyer.

He actually was charged with not paying the IRS in a timely manner, for taxes owed in 2017, 2018. The gun charge is still to be determined by the judge during his diversion program hearing. I don’t see how he will get out of a felony conviction on the gun charge, unless there are discretionary powers the judge has to either reduce the charge, give a suspended sentence, or dismiss the charge upon successful completion of the diversion program.

The better news is now we know you (and all the other lefties) don't really care about "gun control" the way you've claimed in the past. Breaking and ignoring intrusive federal firearms laws is something the left isn't concerned with anymore. This is a good day for the 2A.

Not really
Hunter is an isolated case.

Have you ever filled out ATF Form 4473? That is a federal form. Made legal by "gun control legislation" You democrats are whining that we don't have gun control legislation. Are you smart enough to understand that if you lie on form 4473 that you are violating democrat gun control legislation? Do you understand that if you don't enforce gun control laws, they are not effective. Yeah, that means you have to enforce laws you make--even for HUNTER BIDEN. MORON.

Forum List

Back