After The Fat Lady Sings

....a euphemism for our time in America.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. The took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.
And the news media instilled a fear of the common seasonal flu as the Red Death.

No one is fighting the stealing of the election.

But just for old times sake, let's reveal this about the scamdemic: there are no 300,000 dead from the ChinaVirus.

2. “Inflated death toll allowing 'antithesis of a free society'

…some Minnesota legislators don't believe the numbers being reported and want an audit of COVID-19 deaths….
recently told the "Fox & Friends" program that "Minnesota is not an anomaly" and asked President Trump to request a "full audit of every single state in the nation."

…Senator Scott Jensen (R-47), a practicing a physician, found "clear-cut examples" of people dying from something other than COVID, only to be counted as COVID deaths.

3. "We found clear-cut examples from the Minnesota Department of Health's own files -- public records -- of suicide, a drowning, an auto accident where the passenger was ejected from the vehicle, dementia, and strokes," Franson outlined. "I was so shocked at what I found that I just could not keep silent."

4. "In Florida, there was a health report that said the COVID death toll was inflated by 10%," Representative Franson continued. "In Washington, it's been reported that the death toll could be over-inflated by 13%, and in Colorado, it has been reported that at least two cases of gunshot victims were being classified as COVID-19 deaths. So that is why we are calling for a full audit."

5. "Citizens of our country are being led in fear, and that fear is leading them to make irrational decisions based on the governors with their shutdowns, with us not being able to exercise our life, our liberty, our pursuit of happiness," Franson added. "So we need this audit. We need the truth."
Inflated death toll allowing 'antithesis of a free society'

No doubt, if you voted for Biden, and believe the hoax, you are perfectly copacetic with the end of America, and your brave new world.
There is a place for long-winded anti-Americans that have nothing better to do.

Like this one?

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.

And the guy you adore is claiming credit for Covid 19 defeat. Get a fn life, eh?

Listen to the Fat Man sing:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "https://t.co/2kYtZF8Mei" / Twitter

Can you point to any time in history when a vaccine was produced as rapidly as under Trump's guidance?

Of course you can't.

I'm seeing a pattern here. The logical response to information like this would be to do a little study (it would not be terribly difficult) and see HOW MUCH fraud is occurring, and whether it is impacting public policy.

The Left responds, "THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"

Exactly like the results of the recent Presidential election. The Left's position is, let's not look any closer because, "...everybody knows THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"

All the good little lock-step Liberals.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. The took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.
And the news media instilled a fear of the common seasonal flu as the Red Death.

But just for old times sake, let's reveal this about the scamdemic: there are no 300,000 dead from the ChinaVirus.

…some Minnesota legislators don't believe the numbers being reported and want an audit of COVID-19 deaths….
recently told the "Fox & Friends" program that "Minnesota is not an anomaly" and asked President Trump to request a "full audit of every single state in the nation."

…Senator Scott Jensen (R-47), a practicing a physician, found "clear-cut examples" of people dying from something other than COVID, only to be counted as COVID deaths.

3. "We found clear-cut examples from the Minnesota Department of Health's own files -- public records -- of suicide, a drowning, an auto accident where the passenger was ejected from the vehicle, dementia, and strokes," Franson outlined. "I was so shocked at what I found that I just could not keep silent."

4. "In Florida, there was a health report that said the COVID death toll was inflated by 10%," Representative Franson continued. "In Washington, it's been reported that the death toll could be over-inflated by 13%, and in Colorado, it has been reported that at least two cases of gunshot victims were being classified as COVID-19 deaths. So that is why we are calling for a full audit."

5. "Citizens of our country are being led in fear, and that fear is leading them to make irrational decisions based on the governors with their shutdowns, with us not being able to exercise our life, our liberty, our pursuit of happiness," Franson added. "So we need this audit. We need the truth."

No doubt, if you voted for Biden, and believe the hoax, you are perfectly copacetic with the end of America, and your brave new world.

Like this one?

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.

If you say Covid is a hoax and Trump claims he defeated the "hoax" someone is definitely full of shit. Now who would that be?

As soon as the Leftists are confronted with the truth.....they default to vulgarity.

Seems a pattern.

My prediction, since we found out today that Biden had a closed door meeting with his advisors and staff and Trump returned from Florida earlier than expected:

Within the next few days, before the Electoral College vote, Biden will concede the election to Trump. If Biden does not concede, the Congress will decide the election. Either way, Trump wins. Stay tuned.

I sure wish I was imbued with your optimism.

Have a Happy New Year.

Like this one?

This is your man.

And the guy you adore is claiming credit for Covid 19 defeat. Get a fn life, eh?

Can you point to any time in history when a vaccine was produced as rapidly as under Trump's guidance?

Of course you can't.

Guidance? You're kidding, right? Beyond your wishful thinking that Trump knows anything about science today.

Like this one?

This is your man.

Of course you can't.

Guidance? You're kidding, right? Beyond your wishful thinking that Trump knows anything about science today.

Watch me rub your face in it:

"Call Virus Vaccine ‘The Trump’ to Give President Credit for His Efforts
President Donald Trump is responsible for Operation Warp Speed, a fast-tracked effort to find a vaccine for the coronavirus that led to development in record time. Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera is suggesting the vaccine — which could first become available under a Joe Biden administration — be called, ‘The Trump.”

I've heard all of this doomsday stuff my whole 88 years of life here. Yet, somehow, the sun still rose every day. The mistake is to believe or put faith in any man except for Jesus. I've done pretty well in spite of every president, governor etc because of my college education and trai ing although missing out on some of my kids sporting events because of work was NOT acceptable sacrifice. Not using every last vacation day was a huge huge huge mistake. The nation is strong as it's ever been.

Like this one?

This is your man.

Of course you can't.

Watch me rub your face in it:

"Call Virus Vaccine ‘The Trump’ to Give President Credit for His Efforts
President Donald Trump is responsible for Operation Warp Speed, a fast-tracked effort to find a vaccine for the coronavirus that led to development in record time. Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera is suggesting the vaccine — which could first become available under a Joe Biden administration — be called, ‘The Trump.”

Geraldo is about as credible as Trump. Give it a rest.

1609529049946.png

I'm seeing a pattern here. The logical response to information like this would be to do a little study (it would not be terribly difficult) and see HOW MUCH fraud is occurring, and whether it is impacting public policy.

The Left responds, "THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"

Exactly like the results of the recent Presidential election. The Left's position is, let's not look any closer because, "...everybody knows THERE AIN'T NO FRAUD!"
Here is a link to a video about how in Georgia, just within the last few days, inventor genius Jovan Pulitzer did a live remote hack on a Dominion vote changing machine.

Which means all the leftist lies and blather about the most secure election ever, is the bullshit
we all know it to be.
The Dominion machines can be hacked, accessed and directed in a matter of a couple of minutes to do whatever the hacker wants to do. It's truly a "vote changing machine" as I've always called it.

NO ONE can deny now that the Dominion machines in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona
and Nevada made fraud easy and convenient to commit and they were used in these states for just
those very reasons...to access and direct at any time at all.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. They took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.

Didn't know you were a singer....

How much does China pay you for your posts?

The Dominion machines can be hacked, accessed and directed in a matter of a couple of minutes to do whatever the hacker wants to do. It's truly a "vote changing machine" as I've always called it.

That may be so but do you know how many people would have to be involved in a cover up for it to have actually happened? And who says it wasns't the Repubs who were doing it?

Anyway, on to ignore you go. Sick of you 'fraud' loons taking up my bandwidth.

1. We watched them take over the education system and weaponize it against individualism, religion, and the Right. They took over the media, and used it to silence the truth about Biden and Communist China.

She only sings a few minutes before Uber brings another double bee....err 'meat" Whopper.

That may be so but do you know how many people would have to be involved in a cover up for it to have actually happened? And who says it wasns't the Repubs who were doing it?

Anyway, on to ignore you go. Sick of you 'fraud' loons taking up my bandwidth.
Right! The republicans stole the election for Joe Biden. I wish my rolling-eyes thingy was still working.

What happened happened. You can say it couldn't happen because it would be difficult to pull off
(Mark Zuckerberg financed the thing and leftists spent years planning the thing out) but how do you
explain that it DID happen?

Didn't know you were a singer....

How much does China pay you for your posts?

Here's the one Communist China paid:

Interesting that when Biden was VP, he and his son Hunter went to deal with China, and Hunter came away with $millions.....

But Trump is immune to the bribes.

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Here's proof from Hunter Biden's laptop:

Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

You must feel pretty stoooooopid about now, huh?

Please let's not call it the China virus, which President Trump continues to do.

There are a lot of ignorant people in this country who use that term to abuse Asians.

In New York City a few days ago, some young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity (not Caucasian or Latinx or Asian) assaulted an Asian female on the infamous subway and called her ethnic slurs because of the virus. She was not wearing a mask, so those young gentlemen -- who, of course. are exemplars of good citizens -- were outraged!

I guess the fact that ICU beds are filling up across the country is part of the hoax? Now that is a hellava hoax!! And it's gone global too.

Please let's not call it the China virus, which President Trump continues to do.

There are a lot of ignorant people in this country who use that term to abuse Asians.

In New York City a few days ago, some young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity (not Caucasian or Latinx or Asian) assaulted an Asian female on the infamous subway and called her ethnic slurs because of the virus. She was not wearing a mask, so those young gentlemen -- who, of course. are exemplars of good citizens -- were outraged!

I'm Asian.

I'll call it what it is.....the China virus.

I guess the fact that ICU beds are filling up across the country is part of the hoax? Now that is a hellava hoax!! And it's gone global too.

That's your proof that it isn't a hoax, that it's all the Wuhan Red Death......that there are folks in hospital beds?

Here's the reason there are people in hospital beds......same reasons as always:

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

1609538681846.png

Soooo......that makes it ...what....nine? ten hoaxes you've swallowed since Trump was elected????

1609538786450.png

Have no fear PC When we come for you deplorable I'll make sure you're last to go Bri will be first

Forum List

Back