After the Midterms

The crimes in the 2020 election will not go unpunished in GA. An investigation into the extremely corrupt election is coming. Fraud and the fact it happened will be on the front burner in 2024.

They are trying to turn Georgia into the new Nazi Germany. They will prosecute their political enemies. There is absolutely no evidence of fraud. State officials saw no fraud. Two US Attorneys saw no evidence of fraud. Also notice how he is going after blacks who voted. This is a racist sonofabitch.

They are trying to turn Georgia into the new Nazi Germany. They will prosecute their political enemies. There is absolutely no evidence of fraud. State officials saw no fraud. Two US Attorneys saw no evidence of fraud. Also notice how he is going after blacks who voted. This is a racist sonofabitch.
That is what the fake administration is doing. That is called projection.

Conspiracy theory.
Both states want to decertify the election. They cannot do it but they believe there was fraud and wish to. Those are facts. I could care less if you believe it or not. There are a lot of people that do.

Both states want to decertify the election. They cannot do it but they believe there was fraud and wish to. Those are facts. I could care less if you believe it or not. There are a lot of people that do.
More people don’t believe in your conspiracy theory. Even Trump supporters.

I don't know that Joe hates anyone as much as Joe loves his progressive agenda MORE. I believe Joe thinks PEOPLE ARE SECONDARY to the greater good of killing fossil fuels, ICE cars, strategic global manipulation, etc., and, well, if a few million people get in his way and are hurt or killed by $9.00 gasoline and other stuff, Joe figures that is just the cost of saving the planet for his green tomorrow.

Besides, its not like HE will be affected! :mad-61:
I'd like to see how The New World Order is going to run Cryptocurrency on Windmills and Solar Panels. These people are seriously stupid. Now Joe wants to destroy our environment by mining for rare earth minerals for electronic devices and EVs here in The US, but won't allow increased oil production.

Forum List

Back