After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?
Trump's base is titanium. Their devotion is unwavering, no matter what natch of Trump antics they have to rationalize.

The Democrat candidates are not seeking those voters. That's a fool's errand. The Democrats are looking for a candidate who can beat Trump. But more so, voters who voted for Trump in 2016, but voted for Obama in 2012 and/or 2008.

Trump's approval ratings never topped 48% yet never cratered lower than 35%. He has a very narrow range of support. Going into an election year in six months, Democrats are rolling out a slate of 20 people, some, granted, are too goofy to be elected, but the majority of the candidates are sober, sane, responsible people who must be publically vetted and acquainted with.

This is what democracy looks like. Polarization is the dynamic that must be overcome. Welcome the political process.

ohh,,if only a 12 year old girl accidently walked across the stage,,,i wonder how biden would of reacted

How old was Ivanka when she gave Trump this lap dance?
giving-dad-a-lap-dance-27241382.png

Rump then told Ivanka, "you remind me of Stormy Daniels".

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?
I cant do 100%, but it's so near it......these ass clowns from the DNC are gonna have to learn to bite the pillow in the general.

ohh,,if only a 12 year old girl accidently walked across the stage,,,i wonder how biden would of reacted

Speaking of that, how is your dem frontrunner, Michael Avenatti doing...

bwahahahaahaa....the left put him on a pedestal.....maybe Aventti and the Check that accused Trump of rape, but finds rape sexy should be the VP......

Id vote for carrot top b4 i voted for the other orange goof
and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?

and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?
i dont have a pool of anything but poolwater

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air

bwahahahaahaa....the left put him on a pedestal.....maybe Aventti and the Check that accused Trump of rape, but finds rape sexy should be the VP......

I'm afraid I don't have a "dem frontrunner". Don't even know what that is. Sounds like a pickup truck.

What say you?
That is the sole reason that I think Trump might lose.

The Federal Reserve is detached from Reality and their hikes of interest rates over the past year when there was no inflation proves it.

Rest assured, I wouldn't vote for your ass for anything but Public Health Hazard Number One. Or perhaps Number Two.

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....

oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?

Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....

Ya see, now most people axe those questions BEFORE making ass-sumptions.

Not you though. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....

Ya see, now most people axe those questions BEFORE making ass-sumptions.

Not you though. :thup:
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

Rest assured, I wouldn't vote for your ass for anything but Public Health Hazard Number One. Or perhaps Number Two.
Oh so you would vote for Trump over my ass?

I would vote for a cholera sandwich wrapped in ocelot shit over your ass.

I'm afraid I don't have a "dem frontrunner". Don't even know what that is. Sounds like a pickup truck.
Of course......you don't know who Avenatti is...all that shit he spewed, you already forgot about and the fact that your media and pol lefties calling him a dem frontrunner.......yeah you "foprgot" about him being on tv talking so much shit........and it turns out he was a giant asshole and a crook....two things you lefties love.

I would vote for a cholera sandwich wrapped in ocelot shit over your ass.
I notice you're avoiding the question....my ass or Trump?

Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?
Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!

Of course......you don't know who Avenatti is...all that shit he spewed, you already forgot about and the fact that your media and pol lefties calling him a dem frontrunner.......yeah you "foprgot" about him being on tv talking so much shit........and it turns out he was a giant asshole and a crook....two things you lefties love.

Once AGAIN normal people ask those questions BEFORE ass-suming.

Has nothing to do with me. Why don't you take your ass-sumptions and cram them up your ass.

Forum List

Back