After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
With schmucks like Mac out there.....

There were actual people that not only voted for a cortez, but are proud of it....AND believe she is brilliant.....

Do we understand there are people that want the exact conditions of North Korea, Venezuela, communist East Germany, and ussr as under stalin to be our lifestyle here?

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?
There are handful who are mainstream and reasonable but it’s unlikely any would get the nomination as for the rest Trumps chances of re-election increases the farther left they go.

How old was Ivanka when she gave Trump this lap dance?
giving-dad-a-lap-dance-27241382.png

Rump then told Ivanka, "you remind me of Stormy Daniels".
Speaking of that, how is your dem frontrunner, Michael Avenatti doing...

bwahahahaahaa....the left put him on a pedestal.....maybe Aventti and the Check that accused Trump of rape, but finds rape sexy should be the VP......

I'm afraid I don't have a "dem frontrunner". Don't even know what that is. Sounds like a pickup truck.
Of course......you don't know who Avenatti is...all that shit he spewed, you already forgot about and the fact that your media and pol lefties calling him a dem frontrunner.......yeah you "foprgot" about him being on tv talking so much shit........and it turns out he was a giant asshole and a crook....two things you lefties love.

Once AGAIN normal people ask those questions BEFORE ass-suming.

Has nothing to do with me. Why don't you take your ass-sumptions and cram them up your ass.

you're a lefty....don't run from them......you suck them off all day and have no independent thought of your own..........

Id vote for carrot top b4 i voted for the other orange goof
and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?
i dont have a pool of anything but poolwater

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?
Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!
I dont care what you think I am. If youre an Orange Jesus worshipper, youre wrong about life period so how could I possibly give a single fuck, let alone a plethora of fucks that would necessitate and entire orgy?

and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!
I dont care what you think I am. If youre an Orange Jesus worshipper, youre wrong about life period so how could I possibly give a single fuck, let alone a plethora of fucks that would necessitate and entire orgy?
LOL, this is hilarious......sounds just like a left winger..argues just as bad......I love it when I smoke em out.

Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

LOL, this is hilarious......sounds just like a left winger..argues just as bad......I love it when I smoke em out.
^ derp

Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

^ derp
LOL, omg, its so predictable......I bet I get the funny emote on a post next......Lakhota is that you?

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

What do you mean?

The want to.....

Destroy private healthcare
Give free healthcare to illegal aliens
Let all illegal aliens into the country
raise taxes...on everyone
Confiscate guns

What's not to like?

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
crystal ball.jpg

What say you?
so far we have seen 20 of them,,,and none of them have any charisma,,,they were all just as boring as Barry and Hillary,,,,it was like watching 10 senile turtles last night

No, senile turtles are generally harmless and kinda cute....democrats are dangerous, and mean....

50/50. I don't think the eventual democratic nominee has even declared yet. After these folks kill each other off, the lights will dim, Jim McMahon's voice saying "Let's get ready to rumble!!!"

What say you?
After watching the POS joke with Putin about the theft of our elections I'd say he SHOULD have no chance BUT I do know all those who kiss his ass will stick by him Some call those people dotards I call them fn traitors

He wins or he loses-50%. We don't know who the Democrat nominee is, we don't know if Trump will not run for an unforseen reason, we don't know if Schultz will run.

How old was Ivanka when she gave Trump this lap dance?
giving-dad-a-lap-dance-27241382.png

Rump then told Ivanka, "you remind me of Stormy Daniels".
Speaking of that, how is your dem frontrunner, Michael Avenatti doing...

bwahahahaahaa....the left put him on a pedestal.....maybe Aventti and the Check that accused Trump of rape, but finds rape sexy should be the VP......

Rest assured, I wouldn't vote for your ass for anything but Public Health Hazard Number One. Or perhaps Number Two.
Oh so you would vote for Trump over my ass?

I would vote for a cholera sandwich wrapped in ocelot shit over your ass.
Apparently you believe this stuff makes you sound smart.

What say you?
After watching the POS joke with Putin about the theft of our elections I'd say he SHOULD have no chance BUT I do know all those who kiss his ass will stick by him Some call those people dotards I call them fn traitors
There was no theft of our elections, shit for brains. Trump was joking about how all you Trump haters are so deranged with your conspiracy theories.

What say you?
Yeah it's a joke, just like the whole Russian Collusion narrative......you people need to live life without being political 24/7.....Jesus you probably ask if the toilet paper you are using is made by democrats or republicans......

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
View attachment 266762

Whoops, I said a sort of bad thing about Trump so his chief worshiper has to come running out and defend him.

just like clockwork.

With schmucks like Mac out there.....

There were actual people that not only voted for a cortez, but are proud of it....AND believe she is brilliant.....

Do we understand there are people that want the exact conditions of North Korea, Venezuela, communist East Germany, and ussr as under stalin to be our lifestyle here?
You sure invoke my name a lot. And without tagging me.

Do you have a little crush on me, slugger?

:laugh:

Forum List

Back