After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump is going to win 65-35
Bernie came off a flat out bitter, angry,crazy man. Talk about instability.
Biden did better than I thought.
Delaney seemed to be only one without a hate on and Gabbart Will be a player in 2024.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

The yield on the 10 Year Treasury has collapsed, down 37.9% since November 7.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals.
So you think the yield on the 10 Year Treasury is due to "the inside goings on in the government".

Holy crap. This is even worse than I thought.

This isn't even funny.
No liar, I clearly said it was probably due to Trump hating liberals.

Explain the process by which Trump hating liberals could cause the 10 year Treasury to collapse.
I started to ask that, and then stopped. Why bother?

He doesn't know any of this stuff. He just spouts off the regular pre-programmed talking points.

I wonder if he even knows what the 10 Year Treasury is. Maybe he thinks it is a 10 year old building the Dept of Treasury uses.

Tell us all wack job, I'm sure you think you know.
YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals.
So you think the yield on the 10 Year Treasury is due to "the inside goings on in the government".

This isn't even funny.

Explain the process by which Trump hating liberals could cause the 10 year Treasury to collapse.
Why? So you can troll more?

This isn't even funny.

He doesn't know any of this stuff. He just spouts off the regular pre-programmed talking points.

I wonder if he even knows what the 10 Year Treasury is. Maybe he thinks it is a 10 year old building the Dept of Treasury uses.
Well, Rush & Sean don't cover this stuff, so how would they know?

It can't be good for this country for so many people to be this mal-informed.

Tell us all wack job, I'm sure you think you know.
YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

This isn't even funny.
No liar, you clearly said "Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government?"

It's right there on your fucking screen. And how would "Trump hating liberals....."

Aw, fuck it. This is sad.

I'm sorry I asked. This mixture of arrogance and ignorance from you people is getting scary.
Well anyone can see that is not all I said. If you don't think the government has influence in that then you are a fool.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

This isn't even funny.
No liar, you clearly said "Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government?"

It's right there on your fucking screen. And how would "Trump hating liberals....."

I'm sorry I asked. This mixture of arrogance and ignorance from you people is getting scary.
Well anyone can see that is not all I said. If you don't think the government has influence in that then you are a fool.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about, yet you keep punching.

I'm embarrassed for you.

This isn't even funny.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, yet you keep punching.

I'm embarrassed for you.
Liar, the government is involved everything to do with anything in this country.

This isn't even funny.

Well, Rush & Sean don't cover this stuff, so how would they know?

It can't be good for this country for so many people to be this mal-informed.
I dont listen to them liar.

This isn't even funny.

According to you two idiots it something the government has nothing to do with.

This isn't even funny.

Just stop. Please.

This isn't even funny.

Here is your chance to educate us...

How would I know? I do know you filth would stop at nothing to keep Trump out, even destroying the economy.

How would I know? I do know you filth would stop at nothing to keep Trump out, even destroying the economy.

:itsok:

I did this earlier today with another one of them. I asked them 10 specific questions about the Meltdown that they couldn't answer with either talking points or copy & paste. In order to answer the question, they had to be familiar with the details.

The response? Deflection, attacks, personal insults. Just like this.

It's funny how a guy that claims he's not a lib acts just like them in every respect.

This election is going to be razor close...the sign of a healthy great country. I'll take our prez to win but it'll be close as it should be.

It's funny how a guy that claims he's not a lib acts just like them in every respect.

how is me mocking your ignorance acting like a lib?

Sorry that I am not part of your little club where you all are not allowed to be mean to each other, but that does not make me a lib

I did this earlier today with another one of them. I asked them 10 specific questions about the Meltdown that they couldn't answer with either talking points or copy & paste. In order to answer the question, they had to be familiar with the details.

The response? Deflection, attacks, personal insults. Just like this.
The reason most people won't answer you is that you rarely if ever accept anything that does not support your position. And now to even prove your lib status even more, you accuse me of the same thing you are doing. So just remember, I gave up trying to have ANY meaningful debate with you filth ten years or so ago. It's not possible. I wont even attempt it.

Forum List

Back